My Mom

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by darrell, May 17, 2009.

1. darrell

darrell New Member

My Mother is in need of much prayer. She is very ill. She may not have much time left on this earth. Please pray for her.

Darrell

2. twoangels

twoangels New Member

Your Mother will be in my prayers Darrell.

Siobhan

3. Mario

Mario Powers

Ditto!

Darrell,

May Jesus be for your Mom as he was when he calmed the storm. May he alleviate her fears and forgive her sins. May the Holy Spirit purify her soul and the Father embrace her with love. May her departed family and friends come out to greet her. Amen!

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

4. padraig

padraig New Member

Im very sorry for your trouble Darrell, I'll be praying for you , your mother and your family.

5. Seán

Seán New Member

Prayers offered, Darrell, for your mother, you and your family at this difficult time.

Sean

6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I will pray for your Mum, Darrel and your
    family

7. Lee

Lee Principalities

Darrell, my prayers are with your mother, you and your family.

8. Rain

Rain Powers

Darrell, I pray her condition improves. May Jesus and Mary give you and your mother comfort in this difficult time.

9. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Darrell
    She will be included in my Mass intention today.
    God bless
    mary

10. Mario

Mario Powers

Still praying.

Darrell,

Any update on your Mom? Does she live near you? Does she have any other family support?

Safe in the Father's Arms.

11. darrell

darrell New Member

Thank you everyone for your prayers. Yes my brother and sister live close to her and check on her regularly. I have no new updates. When I have time, I will PM everyone who responded to this thread with a little more info. My mother continues to be in much need of prayer.

Thank you for your prayers.
    Darrell

12. Lee

Lee Principalities

They are going up as I write. I'm in the garden today, a great place to continue with the prayers. All graces to your family Darrell.