My Loss of Trust in the Vatican

Discussion in 'Church Critique' started by Mario, Jul 19, 2021.

1. TinNM

TinNM Archangels

20210719_154006.jpg 20210719_153945.jpg

The late Father Richard Beyer in his book, "Medjugorje Day by Day" also says the Blessed Mother told the Medjogorje visionaries that August 5th adfitionally, is Her birthday. Beyer was born in Burlington Iowa, yes, my copy is weathered now, second one.

Sam likes this.
  2. ellen

ellen Ellen

YAAAY..Im on it... July 23!!!

Michael Pio, AED and Sam like this.
  3. ellen

ellen Ellen

Yes..Ive done this before with Fr Heilman!! I thought it sounded familiar.Thank you... PF..... for the link.

Michael Pio, PurpleFlower and AED like this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you, but you’re also very humble!

5. ellen

ellen Ellen

Haaaaa..."Humble"... is not a word that my family would ever use to describe me. :ROFLMAO:

I would say I'm more "Determined" than I am humble.

6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Determined is good too :)

Michael Pio and AED like this.
  7. Mario

Mario Powers

I've expressed my sadness, Michael. But everyday when Geralyn and I pray the Rosary, Pope Francis is included in our prayers. It is dangerous in this age of instant information to make myself judge and jury. For instance, I consider Pius X a wonderful Pope, but if we could have put him under the microscope of this age of instant info and judgmental analysis, how would he have held up? How would any of us hold up? I, for one, am immensely glad that according to the MSM I'm not worth their time.:LOL: In the end if we are truly sincere in our prayers for him, God can work miracles!

Think of Saul of Tarsus. All things are possible with God!

8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes, all things are possible with God. He wants us to keep praying.
    We are the people of the Church that Jesus Christ himself established. Our duty is to pray for the Pope. How God answers those prayers is up to Him. It would be wonderful to see a conversion. Maybe we will see the answers to all of these fervent prayers in our lifetime and maybe we won't. So much remains a mystery. "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, all we have been given is today."
    I agree, Mario, in times past there was no instant information. Just think, in past centuries, people may not have even known right away if a Pope had passed away.

Beth B, Michael Pio, Sam and 3 others like this.
  9. Mary Crowder

Mary Crowder Archangels

Mario, I for one with agree with this statement. I for one had a Saul Of Tarsus conversion, instant! And I never went back to my old life to the surprise of many, especially my family.

10. Mario

Mario Powers

I for one had a Saul Of Tarsus conversion, instant!

Mary,

I'm glad the Lord broke through into your life! If you have before and after pictures, I'd love to see them!:ROFLMAO::coffee:;)

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
  11. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Beth B, Michael Pio and DesertStar7 like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Beth B, sparrow and Michael Pio like this.
  13. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}---

GLADLY done.

14. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Dear Mario, you have a lot of charity and you are a prayer warrior, I admire it. I often pray for poor Pope em. Benedict, trying to pray for Pope Francis also, and I do sometimes.

Beth B likes this.
  15. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

I will sign the Life Site Petition to Pope Francis. Just to confirm, what is the intention of the 54 day Novena starting on Friday?

Beth B likes this.
  16. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Yes, I agree. It is our duty.

Beth B likes this.
  17. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

Well said Mario. You express what many of us feel so well.

(It’s a good thing I wasn’t back yet on MOG on Friday. I’m afraid I probably would have gotten myself banned again with the thoughts running through my head that day…)

18. Mary Crowder

Mary Crowder Archangels

Beth B and sparrow like this.
  19. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

The intention is praying for the Conceptionist convent in Quito that houses the miraculous Our Lady of Good Success statue to go back under the care of the Franciscans. Our Lady said this must happen before the arrival of the great and holy pope that will restore the Church. She told us to weep and implore the hastening of the arrival of this great pope.

So, for the return of the Conceptionist convent in Quito to the Franciscans, and the arrival of the great pope.

Adoremus, Beth B and Michael Pio like this.
  20. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Would it be possible to start the Novena later, as I am just doing the 33 day consecration to the Mother of God according to St. Louis Marie de Montford and I am not very good with all the prayer disciplines in addition to my Legion of Mary prayers? My consecration day, God willing, is 15 August. This Novena is so important, so I guess I will let you guys go ahead and then I will start later.
    Please pray for me, this old slacker, I have never actually managed to get through properly with anything that takes 33 days, let alone 54 days.

I am working on it, though. Years ago, I struggled to even say a Rosary, I would only manage a decade or two or three. But I am getting better, together with my family. Tonight, my family have once again said a full Rosary, including for this forum, for all the members and their family members, for the Traditional Latin Mass, for Pope Francis and for Pope em. Benedict, for the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart, for the Bishops and for the SSPX/FSSP etc. and for lots of people we know, personal intentions. Many of you holy people on this forum are prayer warriors so you probably will laugh about all this showing off because you do this kind of thing all the time, but I really do struggle with discipline.

Anyway, thank you very much for pointing out this wonderful Novena idea. If you can bring the Franciscans back into Quito and this would usher in the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart, then you would be the greatest heroes of human history. This old slacker here will hopefully join you later. Hopefully Our Lady will appreciate my poor efforts a little bit.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    Sam, Beth B and garabandal like this.