Muslims in Europe

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Aug 20, 2014.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

Israeli film (subtitled)

2. kathy k

kathy k Guest

This was quoted in the latest post by Mark Mallett:

This is why St. John Paul II privately referred to Medjugorje and the alleged apparitions of the “Queen of Peace” as the continuation of Fatima.10 In the presence of the Indian Ocean Regional Episcopal Conference during their ad limina meeting with the Holy Father, Pope John Paul II answered their question regarding the message of Medjugorje:

As Urs von Balthasar put it, Mary is the Mother who warns her children. Many people have a problem with Medjugorje, with the fact that the apparitions last too long. They do not understand. But the message is given in a specific context, it corresponds to the situation of the country. The message insists on peace, on the relations between Catholics, Orthodox and Muslims. There, you find the key to the comprehension of what is happening in the world and of its future. —Revised Medjugorje: the 90′s, The Triumph of the Heart; Sr. Emmanuel; pg. 196

mothersuperior7 and hope like this.
  3. padraig

padraig Powers

Sign.

Islam. It is difficult to know what to say or think. Everything must of course be in the context of charity of course. But this does not mean Liberal Polly Anna nonsense.

The first duty of Charity is of course to the truth .It is a real mine field.

Multi cultralism appears to have worked in the USA.

To be honest I don't know quite what to think....but I do do feel a deep alarm a foreboding, especially about the Caliphate.

I must pray to our Lady for light.

Booklady and mothersuperior7 like this.
  4. Thomas

Thomas Angels

many of you are more well versed than I where prophesies are concerned, but in a number of places are there not references to "nations being annihilated?" Is not ISIS in the process of erasing borders and possibly nations ... Iraq and maybe more?

mothersuperior7 and kathy k like this.
  5. padraig

padraig Powers

Well Islamic prophecy points to an End days Prophecy of a 'Mahdhi' ..a kind of End Times Saviour who will unite the entire world under a Islamic Rule under a magical leader.

Without disrespect but I can only take it the so called Prophet ''Muhammad'' was false in that He did not acknowledge Jesus Christ as God.

1 John 4:3

but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

Taken then that Islam is imbued with the Spirit of the anti Christ then I would believe that Islam is being treacherously mislead that we are entering the End of Days.....and in a funny kind of way they are right. But instead of being on the right side they have ended up fighting on the side of evil.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
    Byron and (deleted member) like this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

In Islam the Tribulation is called the 'Fitnah'

'Essa Ben Maryam' is of course Jesus, Son of Mary who comes to aid the Mahdi.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  7. miker

miker Powers

There is no doubt that Isis is not content to redraw the ME map, but are seeking to spread to Europe and beyond. There current leader makes it very clear:

"Meanwhile al-Baghdadi has plans of his own, announcing that “ISIS would march on Rome in its quest to establish an Islamic State from the Middle East across Europe,” saying that he would “conquer both Rome and Spain in this endeavor.”

We can’t say we weren’t warned."

https://www.osv.com/OSVNewsweekly/B...6/ArticleID/15935/Barbarians-at-the-gate.aspx

8. miker

miker Powers

9. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Like you mike I take this group at their word. They are ambitious and serious. I believe they have agents/cells everywhere including the us and Europe.

miker likes this.
  10. Thomas

Thomas Angels

This is an incredible documentary. I watched it in its entirety. Absolutely frightening. Europe is a pressure cooker and when the lid blows off, wow, its going to be ugly.

11. Indy

Indy Praying

I had a dream two nights ago. Fell asleep in deeper more sincere prayer than usual. I admit I had just finished the Muslim in Europe documentary from this thread, so these things were certainly on my mind. But here goes: It was Bastille day 2016 (July 14th), I was in Paris and the city was being overrun by ISIS type black clad Islamists , they were causing havoc, complete mayhem. I was around the Bastille area. It was a very overcast day with cloud cover quite thick and low. I looked up and a huge light was lowering almost bursting through the clouds, it was the sun. It was coming down through the clouds causing them to evaporate away. It was a miracle of the Sun but very large and getting very low. Then I had some kind of illumination of conscience as did all those around. Then the dream ended.

Afterwards in prayer I felt that this was about a point in the future when France the French people and a French monarch would rise again and begin to really fight back. I don't think this was the warning as mentioned in Garabandal, it may also be just another dream.

Frightening documentary though, thanks for posting.

mothersuperior7 and Thomas like this.
  12. padraig

padraig Powers

13. garabandal

garabandal Powers

For your discernment a dream I had on 19 January 2008 which is similar in parts to your dream.

Muslim terrorists make a systematic attack throughout Europe,
    A wave of thousands of suicide bombers blowing up people in streets,
    all over. I get the impression that these are Muslim extremists already
    resident in Europe.
    So many one cannot count – like a tidal wave of attack,
    The news cameras are out and a lot is captured on film but
    Some cameramen die in the explosions live on T.V.
    Infrastructures are attacked, people are attacked and terrorized,
    People running everywhere in an absolute panic; running from
    one explosion into another.

Some of the attacks are also in the Middle East, as
    well-known BBC middle-east correspondent Jeremy Bowen continues
    His broadcast with blood streaming down his face.

My impression is that Ireland remains untouched as there
    Are few extremist Muslims residing here.
    England gets it bad because of home grown terrorists.

I sense that this is the beginning of the war – that these are like
    foot-soldiers whose aim is to weaken the infrastructures and
    terrorize the people.

I hear clearly the news headlines that evening on the BBC –
    ‘one million’ people killed throughout Europe in this wave of
    attacks. My wife cries in despair at the loss of life and out of fear for
    what will happen next.

I sense that this initial attack will be followed by invading armies of Muslim
    Nations, who will find it easier to attack because of the destruction
    caused by the home grown terrorists. But it seems that the two are connected
    It is as if the Muslim nations knew that the home-grown terrorists were going
    to strike - one is the hand the other is the glove, there is a close relationship
    between the two.

I see people herded to a great river in Europe that if they get across that
    River they will be safe. The Muslims stop at that river and are happy that
    they have conquered Europe and they will leave Christians alone who reside
    at the other side of that river (I do not know the name of the river).

Ireland is not touched by the Muslim extremists; they are not interested
    in coming that far.

Indy and hope like this.
  14. LTTW;

Special Locution – The Fire Leaps to Europe

[​IMG]Print This Post
    Jul 25th, 2014
    Jesus
    The world is not yet in total darkness. However, it is on a road that leads away from the heavenly Father. Inevitably, the future holds more and more darkness. Many see the problems but few see the road that lies ahead. In the Middle East there are many fires. These burn brightly but are still separate. Satan’s goal is to have one, unified conflagration, even though the terrorists groups are diverse. When there is one united fire, then the flames will jump to Europe.

The terrorists have their eyes upon Europe, especially those countries with a sizable Muslim population. For centuries, Muslims have dreamed of controlling the European countries. Now, these populations see that the terrorists destabilize and bring about fear. This hastens the day when they will no longer be denied many rights. They dream of taking control of these countries. What happens within the heart of a person who sees their dream suddenly come much closer? They are ready to make any sacrifice.
    Europe looks stable but this is fiction. They cannot defend themselves like Israel.

Comment: Sooner than expected, the Middle East fires will leap over to Europe and find a Muslim population that will see a new opportunity.

Indy likes this.
  15. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

I feel that will happen. Pray for our Pope and all bishops and priests, Catholics, Christians, Jews, all the people of Europe

16. Thomas

Thomas Angels

Seems spot on to me. I think the next couple of years are going to get bad. 2014 is turning out to be a very difficult year and things keep sliding downhill.

17. MMM

MMM Guest

Yes I believe there are extremist muslims. I also believe there are also extremist Jews and Christians also. I don't believe there is a huge international organization called ISIS. This is a propaganda media manipulation to create hate and division in my view. Oh be scared they are coming to get you!!! It's fear mongering especially when the MSM is fully behind it. Please don't list the evils Muslims have done I know already and could list numerous evils done by other faiths. ISIS is more a chess piece on the satanic globalist board then anything else. Even the name is a pure US and/or Israel creation for western sheeple consumption. Did you notice the ISIS will march on Rome was a Jewish report, it never came from ISIS and the Vatican said it wasn't true. Of the real muslim terrorist that do exisit and I admit they do, it could be argued we created many of them by killing their families and bombing their cities. But somehow that was ok? Where is the uproar over the mass killing of innocents by Jews and Christians? Oh yeah, we're the good guys. Sad.

Today it is so simple to manipulate people. Anyone could say on the internet "ISIS now has members in Ireland planning to bomb Dublin" Nothing can be verified so what is said today must be held with the highest suspicion. The media gets behind it now everyone in Dublin is worried. Media is controlled fully!! The message you get is what they want you to see, think and feel.

It is so bad that many Western people think the muslim family down the street are planning to kill them. It's rediculous. I know their religion is an error but when we stop seeing the real peaceful living humans making up the high majority of them we are falling into the propaganda trap. Our minds are being programmed by others if we don't stop and stand back and say, wait, maybe it's not all as they say.....

I don't mind if people disagree fully with this. 9/11 wasn't muslims, 7/7/7 was not created/done by muslims.

Evil at it's greatest and most powerful is at the top in my opinion creating wars, division, hate and watching the foolish run around and kill each other.

18. Indy

Indy Praying

The Muslims I feel most sorry for are those who want to be Christian but are not allowed and the many Muslim women who are treated horribly.

Its pretty clear the Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi stated he would march on Rome.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...quered-next-says-leader-of-Islamic-State.html

FatimaPilgrim likes this.
  19. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus Archangels

Hi MMM, while I fully appreciate your skepticism re. the media, and how they like to pull our strings, I think Pope Francis has wider sources of information.
    He has posted a deluge of tweets in the last month asking for our prayers and support for those in Iraq and Syria.

The article I've pasted below is just the latest expression of his concern in this area. Maybe it is a hoax call from Iraq, maybe there are issues being exaggerated...
    For definite the 'west' is using the situation to mess up the Kurds who were managing to develop a decent society despite persecution on all sides. That couldn't be allowed to happen so we had to throw more guns and munitions into the pot just to stir it up a bit.
    For definite, any geographical area that isn't already being manipulated by the 'west' will come under enormous pressure... maybe that's why Africa's got Ebola and all the international attention that goes with it!

Lord Jesus Christ, son of the Father, send now your Spirit over the earth...

Pope Calls Iraqi Priest to Express His Closeness to Persecuted Christians
    Makes Telephone Call After Being Deeply Moved By Message From Priest Ministering to Refugees
    • Rome, August 31, 2014 (Zenit.org) Robert Cheaib | 533 hits
      Pope Francis has telephoned an Iraqi priest working in a refugee camp in the war-torn northern part of the country to express his closeness to persecuted Christians in the region, ZENIT has learned.

[​IMG]
      The Pope made the call after the priest, Father Behnam Benoka, sent a message to the Holy Father via the “Viber” messaging system. The message was sent to Rome-based journalist Alan Holdren who turned it into a letter and handed it to Pope Francis on the papal flight back from South Korea.

In the message, Father Behnam turns to the "Holy Father, our merciful shepherd" and writes: "My name is Behnam Benoka, priest of Bartella, a small Christian town near Mosul. I am vice-rector of the Catholic seminary in Ankawa. Today, however, I find myself in a tent that has been erected with a staff of doctors and volunteers who are giving medical care to our brothers fleeing persecution."

Father Behnam explained to the Pope the tragic situation faced by hundreds of thousands of Christians: "Your holiness,” he writes, “the situation of your sheep is miserable, they are dying and they are hungry. Your little ones are scared and cannot hide anymore. We priests and religious are few and fear not being able to meet the physical and mental needs of your and our children."

The priest does not fail to express gratitude to the Pope’s continued appeals to end the suffering of persecuted brothers and sisters in Iraq. "I would like to thank you so much – really thank you – because you always carry us in your heart, placing us on the altar where Mass is celebrated so that God erases our sins and has mercy on us, and hopefully take this cup away from us."

The letter continues by expressing concerns and asking for a blessing: "I am writing with tears, because here we are, in a dark valley in the middle of a large pack of ferocious wolves. Holiness, I'm afraid of losing your children, especially infants who are struggling every day and weaken more and more. I'm afraid that death will take some away. Send us your blessing so we have the strength to go on and maybe still resist. I love you, Behnam Benoka."

Francis' reply was not long in coming. A day after his return to Italy, precisely on the morning of 19 August, the Pope called Father Behnam to express how deeply moved he was by the letter. According to what he told us, the Pope expressed his gratitude for the volunteers at work in the refugee camps.

In the telephone conversation, the Pope also reiterated his full support and closeness to the persecuted Christians, promising that he will continue to do his utmost to help give relief to their suffering. Finally, he imparted his apostolic blessing asking the Lord for the gift of perseverance in the faith.

Earlier this month, Pope Francis donated $1 million to help Christians and other religious minorities in Iraq who have been forced from their homes. The funds were given through his personal envoy to Iraq, Cardinal Fernando Filoni, who visited the country in August.

(August 31, 2014) © Innovative Media Inc.