Moving to Kamloops and freedom from sin

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by RosaryWielder, Aug 24, 2018.

1. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Away working on a lot of changes in my life.

I have shifted the vast majority of my prayer intentions towards hating sin and freeing myself from it. I'm also going to try and focus on moving to Kamloops, so I can see that priest there who is a qualified spiritual director.

I've realized now that one of my biggest mistakes since my reversion to the Faith has been focusing on other things rather than freeing myself from sin. I'm now going to try and focus on healing myself first before I deal with anything else, not that I'm not going to set a good example for my parents and evangelize them, or avoid people on the streets that approach me with questions about the Faith.

Please pray for me, in regards to these issues, and keep helping me out with any useful advice you have.

Jackie, cornhusker, lynnfiat and 2 others like this.
  2. Mario

Mario Powers

A noble and holy quest. My prayers are with you!

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

RosaryWielder, gracia and Byron like this.
  3. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Away working on a lot of changes in my life.

1 Unless the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it. Unless the Lord keep the city, he watcheth in vain that keepeth it.

2 It is vain for you to rise before light, rise ye after you have sitten, you that eat the bread of sorrow. When he shall give sleep to his beloved,

3 Behold the inheritance of the Lord are children: the reward, the fruit of the womb.

4 As arrows in the hand of the mighty, so the children of them that have been shaken.

5 Blessed is the man that hath filled the desire with them; he shall not be confounded when he shall speak to his enemies in the gate.

-Psalm 126 DR

cornhusker, HeavenlyHosts and gracia like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Amen
    One of my favorites

RosaryWielder likes this.