Motus in fine velocior [Motion accelerates when the end is near]

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Blizzard, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

2. non sum dignus

non sum dignus Archangels

I wiil say that time seems to slow down the more I spend my time in prayer.

Perhaps if life is hectic we need to spend more time with the one who is beyond time.

3. AED

AED Powers

Good point. Excellent in fact.

4. Blizzard

Yes. So true.

upload_2020-3-4_21-12-20.jpeg

5. Blizzard

upload_2020-3-4_21-18-29.jpeg

6. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

nsd, I was thinking of posting something similar to this. Thank you!:love:

When the news is making me shake my head and I'm wondering where the truth is I often stop paying attention to it and I pray more. ;)

Jesus Christ is the Truth. Everything else presented to us could be lies, we just don't know for sure no matter what the news source is. +

7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Bump

Mary's child and AED like this.
  8. Rosalia66

Rosalia66 New Member

Thanks HeavenlyHosts.

Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  9. Blizzard

What a great post!!

upload_2020-3-22_20-49-51.jpeg

AED, HeavenlyHosts, Shae and 2 others like this.
  10. Patricia Laporte

Patricia Laporte Child of God

Very interesting read all of it. We are currently in the Coronavirus time it’s 3/22/2020 - the past 6 months I have felt that the time is very near. I’m not sure what is going to happen with that but that we in the US are heading for some bad times. My daughters are not practicing and when I try to tell them - they like they think I’m crazy. My husbands mom lives with us - and it’s been hard -I’m Trying so hard to be kind loving giving - I know our lord put her here to help me grow but I think I’m failing terribly - I’ve blown my lid a couple of times - she keeps asking me what’s wrong with me - seriously I’m trying - we pray the chaplet of Divine mercy and rosary plus the prayers from father Ripperger site AC - our home has been blessed but the evil one has gone nuts trying to get people off track - any way just needed to vent

11. maryrose

maryrose Powers

We are in a stressful time. Sometimes I find it good to listen to uplifting music. It gives me peace.

12. Texas Mama of 2

Texas Mama of 2 Moderator

Yes, maryrose! I put on some beautiful Classical music for us to listen to this afternoon while I played with our girls... so calming... turns out it was the calm before the storm of finding out this evening that we’re on lockdown.

Sam, AED, HeavenlyHosts and 1 other person like this.