Moral corruption

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, May 15, 2009.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

2. padraig

padraig New Member

Hi Garabandal,

I Hope all is well with you and your family. I admire your faith in these difficult times. Its not easy.

Recent events in Britain remind me something I heard 2 ears ago. Apparently there was a prophecy that went the rounds in the Maranatha Prayer Groups . It said that there would be great evidence of corruption abut the British Government that would cause outrage and eventually lead to political breakdown and social anarchy. It also said that Britain would kind of disintegrate because of this and so Ireland would finally gain her freedom. The prophesy was supposed to come true by Christmas two years ago. However i am never happy with dead lines and prophesies for God has His own timelines.

Psalm 84:10
    For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand outside. I would rather stand at the threshold of the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness.

But given the astonishing tales of corruption and very widespread pigs in the trough doings it looks very much as though the prophecy is coming true.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... ce-PM.html

I have never seen people filled with such widespread fury and contempt to their political leaders. Complete disillusionment. Thats for all political parties, right across the board.

The politcians in Britain, as right across the world were the High Priests of the False God Secularism. What these High Priests promised was a heaven on earth by human actions. That false God of materialism, hedonism, consumerism, greed, the needs of the individual was kicked over first by the economic melt down and now by the High Priests themselves being stripped naked in their corruption.

Yet another great Sign of the Times.

I read one time a good commentary on a letter received by Saint Augustine when he was Bishop of Hippo in North Africa. It announced the fall of Rome to the babarians. News of the Fall of Rome swept right across the 'Civilised' world and it seemed to everyone like a judgement and the end of the world. However out of the Dark Ages the Church spread throughout the world and rose agin in great power.

Our failure in the present age was not simply that people turned from God. Our great failure was that we as Catholics were lukewarm in the practice of our faith.We, who were suppose to be the yeast that changed the world, a light to the Nations and make all things new went stale and insipid. Now it is only through the cauldron of suffering our zeal, our faith will be made new. It didn't have to be this way but that;s the way it is. Heaven never asked much form us, just that we practice our faith.

At the minute in many ways in the West look normal, in the everyday. Despite the great economic melt down in history. Despite the greatest series of exposures of corruption in Britain's history, despite the astonishing series of religious wars and upheavals. The glue that holds things together is the everyday. We work, we eat we carry on. However our civilisation totters on the very edge of falling. Its like a great tree at whose root the ax has been taken . The first shudders have gone though it, it trembles a little but looks like it will last forever. Not so. Slowly, slowly it starts to fall, then it falls quicker and quicker.

We have been worshipping a false God. Our Heavenly Father has taken an ax to the roots. His angels have gone forth. He will, once again, make all things new.

Revelation 21:1-8

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband; and I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Behold, the dwelling of God is with men. He will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself will be with them; he will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning nor crying nor pain any more, for the former things have passed away." And he who sat upon the throne said, "Behold I make all things new." Also he said, "Write this, for these words are trustworthy and true." And he said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the fountain of the water of life without payment. He who conquers shall have this heritage, and I will be his God and he shall be my son. But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

Attached Files:

3. padraig

padraig New Member

But Garabandal there is one more great Sign of the Times from the USA on this theme of corruption.

Have you been following events from the Catholic Notre Dame University there? Their President , Obama , the most pro Abortion and secularist President has been invited to give an address there and there is a great fight between 'Liberal' and 'Conservative' Catholics there.
    In fact there is no difference between Catholics, Christ is not divided. There are those who follow the Magistrium and Scripture and those who do not. All else is illusion, the Church is not a political party.

The American Catholics like a sleeping giant {not only Catholics} and are realising that , their dearest wish, that God can not bless America when an evil an corrupt Government and leader rules them and that their Church leadership can only be corrupt when it panders to such evil. They are taking a stand. In this their stand is prophetic. and points to the persecution to come.

We in Europe in the Church are a zillion years behind them in this and are clothed in a great darkness of illusion and deceit.

For to the extent that the Church in America awakens to and fights the evil notion that a man can do evil actions and support evil acts and still be good, so too shall America be saved and blessed. America has woke up and is fighting and so the Chastisement there shall be mitigated.

Europe has not even begun, to begin to wake up and so we go into the Darkness...

All this reminds me of a curious thing that happened when I was in Medugorje. An coupe of American priests preached very good sermons about standing up to evil in the Church there. However in the sacristy there was a big row when European priests , mostly from France and Germany attacked them for being 'political' . Calling a spade a spade, preaching the Gospel is always a political act. If it wasn't they would never have nailed Jesus to a Cross.

As Saint Boniface . one of the founders of Europe said:

"We are firm in the fight in the day of the Lord, because days of affliction and misery have arrived ... We are not muted dogs, nor tacit observers, nor mercenaries who flee before the wolves. We are instead diligent pastors who watch over the flock of Christ, who announce to important persons and normal ones, to the rich and the poor, the will of God ... in opportune moments and inopportune ones ... " (Epistulae, 3,352.354: MGH).

Attached Files:

4. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Paddraig
    I have been following the Notre Dame issue and it really is a sign of the times. I admire American Catholics who are fearless in their speaking out and the great divide between those who follow Christ and those who follow the world (satan) is becoming more and more evident.
    I have great hope for America as they have a wonderful way of cutting through the crap and speaking the truth. Europe is really sinking into the politically correct quagmire. When I consider church leaders in Ireland who as a body advised us to vote for the Lisbon Treaty even though it is a threat to our pro life constitution I despair. I cant think of one of them who would have the courage of the American bishops to speak out about the invitation by Notre Dame to Obama. If President Obama visited Ireland I think they would all be out in force liking his boots.
    I went on a pro life march in Dublin last year. It was well attended and by the lay people. The week before there was a pro choice(pro murder) march and it had less than 20 participants and got coverage on the papers. There were thousands on the pro life march and there was not one sentence about it on the media either T.V. or newspapers. The church leaders are fearful to challenge anything. I suppose we have to really pray more for them to get courage and wake up. I sent e mails to many of the bishops about their support for the Lisbon Treaty. I got a reply from one of the bishops secretaries who said, more or less, that they considered everything at the Bishops Conference and that 'on balance' they felt that voters were free to make up their own concience .

Mary

5. maryrose

maryrose Powers

I have been reading the links on the corruption in the British government and it pales beside the litany of corruption that has come to light in the Irish government. At least in Britian the politicians are being called to task, here the cover up and the corruption goes on. Its terrible and such a bad example to young people. I dont believe that prophesy about Ireland being set free because of Britians difficulties. We are just as bad. I think the fruits of a secular society are becoming more and more evident where the only sin is being found out.
    Mary

6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Padraig,

I have a lot of time for the Maranatha group that you
    mentioned and have a few friends attached to them and indeed
    I get their newsletter. They have been warning for years
    that Britain was on the edge of a moral abyss and that
    family break-down and societal disintegration would lead
    to the demise of Britain.

I agree that we are seeing the beginnings of the collapse
    of western civilization. It might take decades although it
    is possible that disintegration could happen even quicker
    than that. It is like an edifice that is rotten to the core -
    outwardly fine but rotten in its foundations. That which
    is built on the sand collapses.

But God is still in charge. How often we forget that he
    is Omnipotent and can do all things.

7. padraig

padraig New Member

Mary and Garabandal.

Two more Signs of the Times:

Firstly that Satan and his Princes have laid a great fog of deceit on the world and the Church blinding mens hearts.

Secondly that the through the grace of God Mary's Children awaken from their sleep and see the truth with the eyes of Heaven. Of which we ourselves are a smaller Sign.

Praise God for His mercy. Thank God for sending us Mary to lead us in the conflict.

For in order to follow the Light we must first see the Light.

The giant awakens. May he sleep no more.

By the way, I don't know if you noticed but Notre Dame appears to be having pro Life protestors, including at least one priest arrested for trespass on 'their' grounds.

Its good things coming out in the open this. Though it brings schism much, much more close. Better out in the open, though.

Attached Files:

8. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

The Notre Dame issue has really grabbed national attention over here in America. As an alumnus of Our Lady's university, I was deeply saddened by the Administration's decision. However, I have been pleasantly surprised by the outpouring of faith against the decision. In particular, I was touched by the reaction of Mary Ann Glendon, former US Ambassador to the Vatican, who choose not to attend the Commencement and accept an award. She published a compelling letter to the ND President a few weeks back that is available online.

Also, there was an interesting article on Spirit Daily about ND being at the center of the battle between satan and Our Lady. I can attest that, although the Administration frequently stumbles, Notre Dame is a faith-filled place. My experiences there in no way eroded my faith, but strengthened and nurtured it. So, please keep ND in your prayers. I suspect that, ultimately, God will bring good from this situation.

9. padraig

padraig New Member

Hi Bc.

I am just reading a book about St Teresa of Avila's life at the minute and I was reading about a very intense fight in the Carmelite Order at the time, in which Reformed or Discalced Carmelites fought against the corrupt older order. You gat the same thing right through the history of the Church in the ReligiousOrders and in the Church it's sel.f . The Council of Trent, for instance was a Reforming Council against corruption.

One thing I don't understand though and thats how the authorities in Notre Dame seem so very independent from the American Bishops...and even maybe the Vatican?

10. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Padraig - you have hit the nail on the head reading the signs of the
    times:

What then should our response be to the securlarization and deception that
    has descended like an enormous poisonous cloud upon humanity?

What is our apostolate in these strange times?

This has been in my minds for months - what is my role in God's plan for
    these times. Am I fulfilling my mission? Am I doing His will?
    I even wonder sometimes if I am a Christian for where is the
    evidence?

In a sense I can't wait for the Warning/Illumination since this may help
    clarify a lot of things.

At the moment I just pray and pray!! Is that enough? Maybe we are here
    called to be prayer warriors interceding before the throne of God for poor
    humanity.

When we pray we enter the HOLY OF HOLIES - prayer puts us right into the
    presence of God. There is no veil for the Curtain was torn asunder on the death
    of Christ on the Cross. This means we enter heaven when we pray - and prayer
    allied with worship is a perfect marriage. Too often I pray without worshipping in the
    presence of God.

So I suppose we are called to be holy where we find ourselves - in our families,
    in work and amongst our friends. It is in the mundane and ordinary that we find
    God.

But outside the house of faith I see a terrible and frightening storm that sweeps up
    many souls into the darkness. A spiritual tsunami has wept over our world and the
    darkness deepens. Many are lost and unaware of it, the blind leading the blind.
    Faith seems to be dying - 'will I find faith upon the earth when I return'?

Yet as Padraig has pointed out there is an army, at the moment a hidden army under
    the banner of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. She draws her children to her bosom
    and her maternal hand guides them in the dark. This army can and will rise, Church
    militant, and the time may be soon.

God Bless you all.

11. Mario

Mario Powers

Padraig,

The Battle in America indeed rages! I'd like to make a few observations. Much of the administration and faculty at Nortre Dame have capitulated to the norms of political correctness. The administration of Georgetown University, the founding Catholic university in the USA, has also acquiesed by inviting both President Obama and Vice-President Biden to speak this spring.

However, as bflocatholic points out, there is a groundswell of faith among the students. At least at Nortre Dame, Holy Mass attendance is up, Adoration is popular, and various faith-based student activities are flourishing. This base-to-vortex transformation has been ongoing for the last 20 years. However, with the government and media in the hands of secularists much of this surge in faith goes unnoticed.

What we're seeing here in the States is a preview of the Warning. The rebellious and secularists are flexing their muscles, advancing an agenda of gay marriage, a hate crimes bill, unrestricted abortion through the elimination of protective conscience clauses for medical professionals, squelshing parental rights by trying to pass the UN Treaty on the Rights of the Child, etc...It is a coordinated attack and appears overwhelming. At the same time, bastions of Catholic orthodoxy have arisen to shed light in the darkness. This past weekend, the graduation ceremonies at Ave Maria University were inspiring! A powerful exhortation by Fr. Frank Pavone (Priests for Life) at Holy Mass and Dr. Hilgers' talk (Natural Family Planning) at the Commencement blew me away! The Franciscan University at Steubenville is another example of faithfulness to the Holy Father. I could name ten more. The bishops who stood up to decry the ND fiasco deserve much praise.

A line has been drawn in the sand.

What you have pointed out before is becoming a reality. Pockets of Catholic Faithful, at universities and in lay movements, are courageously blowing the trumpet! We are fewer, yet somehow stronger. God has not allowed the Faith to be trampled. Attacked, yes. Silenced, no? We may not reverse the culture, but the light shines on in the darkness, and the darkness shall not overcome it.

P.S. My daughter, Rachel, looked wonderful up on the stage! :D

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

12. padraig

padraig New Member

Terry,

Congratulations on Rachel's graduation Terry, you must be very proud!!

Its wonderful to read what you and BC have posted about the strong faith at Notre Dame {and elsewhere}, we here about the evil and the apostate but we don't get a sense of the oceans of grace coming down from heaven there.

There must be very, very great saints in the USA and more than this several very, very remarkable Victim Souls to achieve these graces!! Of course its plain to see folks like Father Cropi is a walking saint, but God usually keeps saints tucked away. I pray someday, even after they die , God will let us all know a little about who they were and what they got up to, for there is nothing I like better than reading about saints,especially one's I have never heard of before. There is nothing so interesting and challenging than the lives of the saints.

I'll tell you what I prayerfully think , though you may think it old fashioned and strange.

One of Our Lady;s oldest title's which you don't hear anymore is, 'She who stands in the Breach'. This means where ever the fight is thickest she, like the great warriors of old is in their batting. You saw this at the Battle of Lepanto when the Muslims almost defeated Europe which Victory the Church now celebrates with the title of Our Lady of the Rosary.

My prayerful belief is that the modern legend that the devil was given a hundred years back in the 1800's to do his worse is quite true. Scripture mentions this when it says that the devil has come down to Earth because he has but a short time left.

Revelation 12:12
    So be glad, heavens, and those who live in them! How terrible it is for the earth and the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, filled with rage, knowing that his time is short!"

Not only that but that the devil though a Spirit chooses to be loci specific, in other words as devils do in an exorcism in specific place, as with say the Gadarene swine, 'Legion' whom Jesus Himself excorcised. I know this sounds a bit like a Hollywood horror flick like, 'Rosemary's Baby' but I believe he has set up his base in the United States , to be specific in the State of California. I know this sounds like and old fashioned way of looking at things but though a spirit the devil chooses a 'home' to go to for as Jesus says the devil wanders in 'waterless' places' , In order to make this possibel there are very,very powerful hidden large groups of Satanists who have made this possible. They are hidden too and protected by thier own in places of authority. I know this because I feel it on prayer.

Just so Our Lady and her court, very large of angels and saints are moving about too, however in the case of Mary though she often appears in many places is moving about very,very widely and rapidly from place to place. Whereas Satan stays. like an old general fixed in the one spot Mary stands in the gap where the fighting is fiercest.

This, if it is so,..and I prayerfully believe it to be so America is the present 'Gap' where the war rages most fiercely and where the present war will be lost or won.

As a little bit of evidence of this look at the sudden rash of mass murder shootings where people go mad with guns and the mass psycho killings. I think the devils are using people to do this and this all stems back to Satan's court being lodged were it is.

Satan has chosen America for the show down just as he choose the Battle of Lepanto long ago as a similiar showdown.

He was for example physically present in the Garden of Gethsemane and at the Last Supper and at the Hill of Golgotha just before Jesus died.

I know this sounds very old fashioned, but it is what I have seen in prayer.

13. Mario

Mario Powers

Padraig,

May we all be more old fashioned and strange! :lol: It is such a privilege to live and battle in this day and age! Our Lady has raised up prayer warriors like you, maryrose, and garabandal (et al), to enlist in her army! The current struggle is for our sanctification, the salvation of souls, and the destruction of the works of the devil. One must possess the eyes of faith to see it!

Remember the simplicity of the Lord's victory at the Red Sea:

Ex 14:24 And now the morning watch was come, and behold, the Lord looking upon the Egyptian army through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, slew their host.

With that one Glance, God's victory was assured. Yet, the Lord allowed Moses to share in the victory by extending his staff over the waters. Today, God's victory is also assured. Yet the Lord permits Mary to gather her troops so that like Moses we may share in the victory. This is why in the midst of our personal sins and shortcomings, we must hope, rejoice and advance.

The Mercy of Jesus has triumphed!

By the way, you would enjoy Rachel's Senior Thesis which she had to orally defend in the presence of three professors. She used T. S. Eliot's Four Quartets as a lauchpad to compare the use of poetry in promoting culture to the dark night as a prelude to union with God. As she wrote in her introduction:

In this paper, I will argue that Elliot is drawing a parallel between the dark way and the work of the poet to unveil how both lead to the Word, who is God. As a soul undergoes detachment to reach communion with his creator, so the inner word is fashioned into poetry in order to reach union with the Word. The soul and words thus come together in their union with the Word, which is Love, at the still point.

Maybe I'll invite Rachel onto the Forum and then retire! :D

Safe in the Father's Arms!

14. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

I am enjoying this thread. All of your insights are inspiring. Like Garabandel, I too often wonder what my role is in the battle, for it is often hard to see past the day-to-day progress of life and look at the big picture. Yet, though I may not understand my role, I am compelled to keep fighting on-- in prayer and in faith. Our Lord (and Our Lady) get the most out of even the smallest act of faith, I'm sure.

I also wanted to respond to your question, Padraig:

My understanding is that because Notre Dame is run by the Congregation of the Holy Cross (which is home-based in France, I think), they operate outside the authority of the local Bishop (and the US Conference of Bishops). So, the Administration at Notre Dame reports to a Holy Cross Priest in France, I believe. As for the local Bishop in the Notre Dame area, he is Bishop John D'Arcy of the Diocese of Fort Wayne, Indiana. He is an older fellow (mid seventies?), but always a fighter. He is not afraid to butt heads with the Notre Dame people and has decided not to attend this weekend.

Finally, one thing that came to mind today as I was pondering this Notre Dame fiasco is the alma mater that we sing at Notre Dame. It is a beautiful song dedicated to Our Lady that is sung often on campus. One of my favorite things at Notre Dame is the moment at the end of every football game (imagine that, a Notre Dame thread that goes back to football! Lord help us!)- anyway, at the end of every home game, all of the fans in the stadium (roughly 70,000 folks!) link arms, sway back and forth and sing the following:

Notre Dame, Our Mother
    Tender, strong and true.
    Proudly in the Heavens
    Gleams thy Gold and Blue.

Glory's mantle cloaks thee,
    Golden is thy fame.
    And our hearts forever,
    praise thee Notre Dame.

And our hearts forever,
    LOVE THEE NOTRE DAME!

The whole crowd shouts the final line, and I must say, it sends chills down the spine. It is a beautiful moment. So take heart, Our Lady is honored at Notre Dame. So, even though the Administration stumbles about sometimes as it tries to be "in the world, but not of the world," Notre Dame is an amazing place. I will leave you all with an image of the Grotto at Notre Dame, another wonderful site that honor the Blessed Mother. It is a replica of the Grotto at Lourdes, France. The Rosary is prayed there publically each day at 6:45 pm.

[​IMG]

15. padraig

padraig New Member

I have enjoyed this thread too.

May God and his blessed Mother Bless America and bless you and yours.

By the way the fact that this Congregation comes from France may not be a good sign, I am sorry to say.

Attached Files:

16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Padraig,

I like your reasoning and I don't beleive it is old fashioned at all.
    In fact, it is on the cutting age of reality. For we fight not against
    flesh but principalities and powers in the spiritual realms.

And Satanists are a reality and they are a deadly enemy as they
    have been blinded by the Luciferian light. I think I read somewhere
    that Milan in Italy has very active satanists and I agree California
    must have cells in operation too. Isn't California the largest producer
    of pornography in the world? And this filth has spread from there all
    around the world and has become 'mainstream' and so corrupted many
    hearts and poisoned many souls. For me this is also one of the signs of
    the times. There is a definite link between contraception, pornography,
    and abortion - they are all linked to the SIN OF LUST and as a consequence
    blood flows, the blood of little baby embryos expelled as a result of the
    pill which is an abortifacient and not just a contraceptive [and I am
    not talking about the morning after pill which is an obviouos abortifacient],and
    the blood of babies ripped out of their mothers wombs - the
    direct killing of the unborn in the womb is a satanic blood ritual - this gives
    satan great power in these end of times. And he masquerades as an angel of
    light so those who argue that abortion is a 'right' have been blinded by the
    luciferian light. And the fruit of abortion is all around, discord, hatred, killings,
    for if a mother can kill her own baby then anything goes.
    'The fruit of abortion is nuclear war', Mother Teresa.

There is also a growing alliance between abortionists, pornographers, militant
    homosexuals, liberal politicians, and the media. The enemy has become strong
    and wants to silence Christians - in Europe the Pope is like John the Baptist,
    'a lone voice crying in the wilderness'. Thanks be to God the Catholics of
    America are beginning to rise up against the Godless and apostates. Perhaps,
    it may be too late in Europe? But the growing Godless dictatorships in Europe
    are growing and I sense persecution will get stronger and stronger.

God Bless you all.

17. darrell

darrell New Member

I have to make this fast then get back to work.

Terry, congrats on your daughter’s graduation! I asked about her in another thread but you must have missed it. No problem.

This thing with Notre Dame: President Obama has unknowingly brought to light a preexisting problem within the Catholic Church. There exists a huge dichotomy: the traditional, faithful, obedient Catholics and the pick-and-choose, cafeteria Catholics. I’ve heard predictions that this could lead to a schism in the United States resulting in an American Catholic Church and those who remain faithful to Rome. If the Warning doesn’t happen first, I could conceive this happening.

I do have great hope for the United States in that there remains a faithful remnant. My own “spiritual sense” is that Padraig may be correct in that the chastisement may be mitigated for us here because there are those taking a stand. My heart goes out to my brothers and sisters in Europe. I have great hope. The most recent polls show that 51% of Americans now say they are pro life. Perhaps the scale has tipped in the right direction?

What is our role in God’s plan in these times? Certainly we must pray – for we can do no good except by the grace of God. However I am a firm believer that we must talk-the-talk as well as live our faith. We need to let people know where we stand, no matter the cost. St. Thomas More, pray for us!

We need to wear our faith on our sleeves, whether it’s wearing a “I Pray the Rosary” shirt, or praying at lunch at work. Not bragging here, but a woman at work told me not too long ago that everyone calls me “The good Catholic boy.” I responded that “I can live with that,” but inside I was thinking, “Yes! I must be doing something right.”

I could see how eventually it might cost me my job – say for example if it ever reaches the point and I refuse to participate in euthanasia. I’m not worried about it – would put me in good company. In the meantime, I look for opportunities to engage in dialogue, to speak the truth, even if it frightens some people or makes some angry.

We need to live faithful lives: obedient, prayerful, joyful and with hope, doing good works. Taking a stand and speaking the truth is also a good work.

(I know I’m preaching to the choir here. :lol: )

Darrell

18. padraig

padraig New Member

Darrell, I watched an interesting interview with a young graduating student at Notre Dame. She said she opposed abortion yet approved of Obama's visit.

In many ways I can see were she is coming from. The one thing young people is that they want to be different, fight against the status quo and be idealistic. In practice often all they often go for is the security of being the same whilst hearding tohether for common goals. Thus often they wear the same kind of clothing, jeans and tee shirts, the same music and so on,

In President Obama they have a real hero. A man who claims to fight injustice, end wars, combat inequality and poverty, a young, good looking idealistic intensely charismatic man. Now if they stand against him something terrible happens, they put themselves apart from this great movement of youth and nothing is more obnoxious than to be thought different or odd.

What not only young Catholics but many older ones do not seem to realise is that good and evil do not lie down together in one person. A person cannot be evil in advocating evil in one direction, say abortion and gay 'rights' and good in another by advocating the end of poverty.

If King Herod ran a soup kitchen he would still have had blood on his hands from killing the innocent babies at Ramah.

I notice an intensification of the words describing Catholics. It started with being 'old fashioned' and 'out of touch' Then moves on to 'conservative' and eccentric'. Then 'standing in the way of progress', 'intolerant'. #hate filled' So the ground is prepared for active persecution. The saddest, saddest thing of all is that its our fellow 'Catholics' will smile and look on approvingly while this goes on.

Saddest of all is that Europe sleeps.

I noticed a skewed report form the BBC which said protestors at Notre Dame were being arrested for 'trying to stop the President' As though they were not exercising their rights but doing something illegal.

19. garabandal

garabandal Powers

20. Mario

Mario Powers

An example.

Here is a video of one of the arrests at Notre Dame. It's a dreadful shame that arrests like this would take place at a Catholic University, though I must say the officers were gentle.

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!