Miracle for Archie

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by "Quis ut Deus", Aug 2, 2022.

1. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

Could I ask all you great prayer warriors to storm heaven and ask Our dear Lord for a miracle, In Gods mercy love and kindness may he intervene and restore Archie to full health.

they plan to switch this child's life support of at 11am uk time tomorrow....Oh Lord hear my prayer.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-62389726

2. miker

miker Powers

Will add Archie to my rosary for later today. Not only Archie but for the politicians and judges making this horrendous decision and overruling his parents.

Mary's child, AED, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I am praying in my rosary in a short while. I am so thoroughly saddened by this. It's not the first time this has happened to desperate parents who are praying and waiting for God to act. Those doctors really have no idea what the Divine Physician could do for this boy.

Mary's child, AED, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  4. Sam

Sam Powers

Off to pray the Chaplet of Mercy, will be praying for Archie.

5. Jo M

Jo M Powers

:cry::( Prayers for Archie. +

6. Luiflower

Luiflower Archangels

Than you for posting this prayer request.
    Praying for Archie and the family.

Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you. Matthew 17:20

7. AED

AED Powers

Praying right now.

Luan Ribeiro and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  8. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Most definitely adding Archie to my prayers tonight.

Luan Ribeiro, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  9. Indy

Indy Praying

I'm praying for Archie.

10. Byron

Byron Powers

I’m at the Church right now heading to Mass. I will have him in my prayers.

11. Mario

Mario Powers

Entrusting Archie to the benevolent love of the Blessed Mother!:):notworthy::coffee:

Luan Ribeiro and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Hoping to get into the Illuminative stage soon.

Sorry I wasn’t aware of this until now, please let me know what has happened since then.

Will pray.

Luan Ribeiro and Sam like this.
  13. CathyG

CathyG Archangels

I received this horrific update today:

UPDATE (8/5/22): We ask you to add your name to the prayerful message we are sending Archie's parents, Hollie and Paul, who are suffering the most devastating moment of their lives.

We are heartbroken to tell you that both the European Court of Human Rights and a UK High Court have turned down respective applications by Archie's parents to halt the withdrawal of life-support and allow them to transfer their son to hospice care.

This cruel betrayal by the legal and medical establishment, who even denied Archie the right to travel abroad where treatment is being offered to him, represents another blow to the notion that human rights and parents' wishes really matter.

Instead, Archie's mom and dad now face the reality that their son's life-support could be switched off today (5th Aug) if their final court application fails.

Thank you for your ongoing prayers.

I plan to attend a First Friday Mass tonight an offer it for Archie's recovery and escape from these evil despots.

RosaryWielder, AED, Sam and 3 others like this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Cathy, thanks for posting. Glad you are offering up Mass for Archie.
    I will pray as well. This is sadly not the first time this has happened in the UK.

15. CathyG

CathyG Archangels

Thank you, HH. This situation really infuriates me. Prayer is my only recourse.

Luan Ribeiro, Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Sad to report, but Archie has passed away since they removed his life support. May his dear soul be with Jesus now. May God console and bless his grieving parents and family. :cry:

CathyG, Indy, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  17. garabandal

garabandal Powers

ARCHIE BAPTISED CATHOLIC IN HOSPITAL

Premier Christian News reported that Archie was in fact baptized Catholic by the hospital chaplain while unconscious in hospital, on Easter Sunday – April 17 – ten days after he was found unconscious.

Hollie Dance (his mother) revealed that Archie had regularly expressed a desire to be baptized in the local Catholic Church – a wish that was fulfilled after his accident.

Hollie herself, along with two of Archie’s older siblings, reportedly also were baptized on Easter Monday.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/1...tm_source=featured-news&utm_campaign=catholic

Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
    djmoforegon, Suzanne, CathyG and 8 others like this.
  18. Mario

Mario Powers

Thank you for Your Mercy, Lord!:ROFLMAO:

CathyG, AED, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  19. miker

miker Powers

Prayers for Archie’s eternal rest. Prayers of consolation for his grieving family. Prayers of petition for reparation and mercy for these judges and officials who allowed this to happen

20. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

Such a beautiful child..how could our wonderful jealous God not want to take him home..dear archie implore thy God to comfort your parents ❤

djmoforegon, Suzanne, Byron and 7 others like this.