Migrant children

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by DesertStar7, Mar 16, 2021.

1. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}--

Migrant Girls ‘Are Being Raped,’ Latino GOP Lawmakers Warn (Breitbart headline).

100's of unaccompanied children released ... to who?

:(:(:(

Beth B, HeavenlyHosts, Julia and 2 others like this.
  2. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Looking for three acres and a mini jersey cow.

Will remember them in my prayer.

Beth B, HeavenlyHosts, Julia and 2 others like this.
  3. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

:cry::cry: prayers.

Beth B, DesertStar7 and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

This is on Biden and the democrats! Who didn't see this coming???? Where is the media outrage? Crickets. :mad::cry:

Beth B, WTW, Sam and 4 others like this.
  5. DesertStar7

The migrant surge is boosting the smuggling of children for forced labor and sexual exploitation, converting the border into a “huge market” for “child sex trafficking,” Rep. Maria Salazar (R-FL) said this week (Breitbart).

Beth B, WTW, RosaryWielder and 2 others like this.
  6. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

:cry:

Beth B, WTW, RosaryWielder and 2 others like this.
  7. DesertStar7

Beth B and RosaryWielder like this.
  8. DesertStar7

"A Texas Ranger worked with U.S. Border Patrol agents to rescue a six-month-old (-INFANT-) migrant girl after human smugglers threw her into the Rio Grande near Roma, Texas. The infant’s mother had reportedly been assaulted by the smugglers in Mexico and sustained a broken leg."

Source: Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)

RosaryWielder likes this.
  9. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Archangels

Oh this breaks my heart. I hope they were able to reunite the baby with her mother!

DesertStar7 and RosaryWielder like this.
  10. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

:cry:

DesertStar7 and RosaryWielder like this.
  11. RosaryWielder

Definitely praying!

DesertStar7 likes this.
  12. Jo M

Jo M Powers

:cry: Incredibly sad.

The Biden administration is guilty of child abuse. Children crowded into pens like animals, and wrapped in tinfoil. Infants smuggled over the border by cartels, and children who are unaccompanied in serious danger of ending up in evil hands. Then add Covid into the mix. :eek:Those who voted for Biden must be okay with the horror show taking place at the border. There is silence from the long list of wealthy celebrities who supported Biden. Perhaps they should step up to the plate and take these poor children and families into their homes.

Sam and DesertStar7 like this.
  13. DesertStar7

Their rationale seems to be "Diversity" and the end of "The West" by any means. :X3:

That they are not appalled, that they are okay with this "means" justifying their ends, is proof enough to me that they're either seriously skewed or downright evil.

PurpleFlower, I haven't seen any updates on the baby thrown into the Rio Grande and rescued; whether she's survived or not. :giggle:

PurpleFlower, Jo M and Beth B like this.
  14. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Maybe the laughing Vice President Harris needs to quit laughing when asked if she’s going to the border to see these atrocities and STOP THIS NOW!

Sam and DesertStar7 like this.
  15. DesertStar7

"Yesterday afternoon, #BorderPatrol agents rescued 2 siblings, ages 5 & 6, who were abandoned by smugglers in a remote area along the U.S./Mexico Border. Their mother’s phone number was written on the children's forearms." Chief Patrol Agent Aaron M. Heitke (@USBPChiefSDC)

Article:

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/usbp-rescues-2-abandoned-children

Sister informed me this morning that a 10-year-old boy (yesterday?) was abandoned by the group he'd been walking with. :( Either BP agents found him or he found them; scared and crying. :( But he is now safe, like these children. (y)

Rattlesnakes will soon be yet another REAL danger. In my area, we've 5 types of rattlers.

Pray and pray for these innocents!

16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I saw this...and believed me, I prayed! Poor children! Biden is responsible for this and the terrorist and drug dealers crossing the border!

17. RosaryWielder

Praying.

DesertStar7 and Beth B like this.
  18. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

I have been so distraught over this sad state of affairs. I am sure everyone has seen the video of the little boy abandoned in the desert . . .my heart is breaking. I sent a note to my congressman about it. I offered to take the boy in, we have a spare bedroom. I can't imagine his anguish and fear. I also can't imagine parents doing this to their babies. Our country is to blame for sending mixed messages to these people. Sad sad sad.

RosaryWielder, DesertStar7 and Beth B like this.
  19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I feel exactly the same Katfalls. I too would love to take this little fellow in! I’m betting they are getting many offers. This was so heartbreaking to see this innocent little boy so desperate. Biden is responsible because he let the word out that no child that crossed the border would be turned away. Now, parents are allowing these poor, innocent children to go it alone or with gangs, drug dealers, or anyone. Many of these Children are being trafficked, raped and abused! They just left this little boy to go with strangers and they abandoned him. The Biden administrator is responsible for this. Thousands of unaccompanied children have crossed over already. They are continuing this and everyone needs to demand that this practice stops! Can you imagine if these were your children? These poor kids are no less important than our own. God help us get rid of these monsters who are hurting these poor kids! Vice President Harris who was to be in charge of the border is totally ignoring this and ignoring all of the border problems .The Biden administration policy is negatively impacting every state in our nation. These evil democrats are hurting children by allowing these border crossings to get extra votes! This is so evil! This administration that is forcing churches to mask up and self distance is crowding these children into obscene overcrowded centers with Covid ! They police churches yet allow these dangerous conditions in these centers! It’s outrageous.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    DesertStar7 likes this.
  20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Definitely not blaming these poor innocent children! You are so right! I blame the democrats and the parents for risking the lives of these poor kids sending them over the border with criminals. The democrats are acting like criminal allowing this!

DesertStar7 likes this.