Michael Voris Catechises the Irish

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by Roger Buck, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Indy

Indy Praying

Good you are back Rodger. This thread has been on my mind. These were two videos of the two young lads speaking to Michael Voris, a short one and a long version, I had seen the short one when I commented on this thread. But when I saw the long I have to say there seemed to be a few things not right at all. In short, I just hope when Jesus returns they will recognize him.

Still, its good your back Rodger.

Torrentum and Roger Buck like this.
  2. Roger Buck

Roger Buck Angels

Well, thank you for this warm "re-welcome" Indy.

I think I find myself with a little quandary posting here.

For on the one hand, I absolutely see why you write:
    For something is definitely missing in this video ... putting it rather mildly.

On the other hand, in posting here I wonder if I will sound like a hypocrite, coming off as a "prophet of doom" myself.

Because I do agree with much that is said here about catechesis, the episcopacy, also the New Age in Ireland. (Again, I think it's generally worse in the South).

I want to express my concern, my grave concern really - but with charity. I find myself thinking of Ephesians 4.31:

"Let all bitterness, and heat of passion, and wrath, and clamour, and injurious language, be removed from you, with all malice."

Ranting about the state of the Church or secular society etc doesn't help anyone.

Still, these issues remain important to me. I think I may bring up the New Age one in a separate thread ...

Again, warm thanks!