MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA NOVEMBER 29, 2020

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by sparrow, Dec 4, 2020.

1. These messages of Luz de Maria are pure evil, a joke of satan

WTW likes this.
  2. padraig

padraig Powers

Dare one ask why?:)

3. WTW

WTW Guest

I’m not the one you asked but I also doubt the messages. In addition to the many points already made I found the lengthy public response by the seer to an NCR article “Beware of So-Called ‘Church Approved’ Coronavirus Prevention” to be concerning for many reasons.

My first concern is that the seer would clap back in the first place.

Then in the article, the seer puts herself in the same “unjustly condemned” category of Galileo and Joan of Arc. She talks about the Sumerians, Egyptians, and Chinese use of natural remedies. She talks about current events in the news. And eventually brings up some objections to the content of the NCR article. She ends by asking the website to remove Susan’s article!

https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/luz-de-maria-a-response/

Christy1983 likes this.
  4. MMM

MMM Archangels

Her messages could be authentic but they do not speak to me at all. I really doubt they are.

This highlights exactly the issue I have with them......list every single thing that could happen (literally, did she leave anything out?) then wait for people to link anything to any of them. This is a great way of fooling people into thinking they are hitting the mark. There is no way to NOT hit the mark if something happens cause every possible scenario was listed in one message.

Christy1983 and WTW like this.
  5. Christy1983

Christy1983 Guest

Thanks for posting that link, WTW. The Countdown people as well as Luz de Maria are virtual snake-oil salesmen. As I've posted before, the formula for "Oil of the Good Sarmaritan" is a rebranding of a folk remedy from the Middle Ages called Thieves Oil. It was sold then to cure the Black Death. Needless to say, it didn't. Luz de Maria is certainly putting herself on a pedestal by comparing herself with Joan of Arc and Galileo. Does she think an article in the National Catholic Register is the Spanish Inquisition?

The Countdown authors and seers are remarkably sensitive to criticism.

Edited to Add: Wasn't there another seer recently who compared herself to Joan of Arc?

Seagrace and WTW like this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

They might be true they might not be. I don't know, I haven't looked into them.:)

But I like to keep the doors swinging open unless there is an obvious fall right down thing..

It occurs to me that there is an empirical way of checking them. There are a whole series of supposed Prophetic events it would be easy enough I suppose to checklist and box tick them as they do or do not occur.:)

Also it would be possible to retrograde this process by looking at past messages.

If anyone is interested.

...but who has the time?

7. zouxi

zouxi Angels

In my humble opinion, I find her messages free of doctrinal errors, but her prophecies and her advocation for the use of traditional herbs and medicine (blessed grapes, etc..) ring a bill for me..

Seagrace likes this.
  8. Praytherosary

Praytherosary AGE 25 Penace penace penace

What rings a bell for me is she talks about the antichrist being in the world and the mark of the beast. I really dont think were in that area yet. We are in the 6th church age from what ive saw. The 7th church age is a period of peace promised by Mary. There is also talk about a great monarch prohecy. Then after that the antichrist will come. And the Jesus will return.

9. Agnes McAllister

Agnes McAllister Archangels

We are pretty close. I believe the prophecies of any of these men and women are up to us to pray about and decide if they make sense. Personal decision. If they have a spiritual director who can give their approval then we can make that decision. As long as they are not heretical it is a personal belief. As for so called remedies, please dont be so quick to judge because marie julienny ( i trust her ) also gave the same remedy as maria esperanza ( who i truly believe) for the future disease. Liuiz de maria also gives thst cure along with others. I researched these oils which can be made at home. She is on point with every one of them for each problem. I have a printout. I didnt read yet where she compares herself to St Joan of Arc but i will read that. We are close to war. We are close to famine. Our Church is almost in ruin. It is up to us because there will be nothing approved by the present magisterium which is of God. Sorry for long post.