Medjugorje

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by ComeSoon!, Nov 17, 2017.

1. official English translation

Message, March 25, 2020

"Dear children! I am with you all these years to lead you to the way of salvation. Return to my Son; return to prayer and fasting. Little children, permit for God to speak to your heart, because Satan is reigning and wants to destroy your lives and the earth on which you walk. Be courageous and decide for holiness. You will see conversion in your hearts and families; prayer will be heard; God will hear your cries and give you peace. I am with you and am blessing you all with my motherly blessing. Thank you for having responded to my call."

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020 at 7:56 PM
    Shae, Rose, Sam and 2 others like this.
  2. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Wbtw, Thank you. It is hopeful but what I bolded in your post stood out to me also. +

3. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

The part that stood out to me is boldened in the quote. WOW, we could all do with that.

Shae, Sam, Carol55 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Byron

Byron Powers

One thing I found interesting was when Mirjana was asked about this virus crisis, she said it came from Satan. So, does this mean it’s not a chastisement from God? Does it mean it’s man made and not a supernatural act from God?

5. You ask a great question. Marija commented on the corona virus and she said that it was not from God. Sister Emmanuel who resides in Medjugorje and comments about the happenings also has stated that God didn't send this to us. The visionaries and those who comment on the content of the messages always emphasize how much God loves us and they urge us to view God as desiring our holiness rather than thinking of Him as an angry chastiser. I struggle with conflicting thoughts all the time.

Shae, Sam and Byron like this.
  6. Elisa

Elisa Powers

When we allow evil and sin to come into our lives and laws and schools and hospitals (abortions, euthanasie) etc etc, we say NO to the protection of God and automatically EVIL, SATAN approaches us and manipulates human being to do evil acts. We ourselves allowed satan to cause all that evil because we rejected God in our lives, in our families and so we push also away His Goodness. God created us free, we have the choice to choose between Him and satan. If we choose for satan we will undergo the consequences of our bad choice. We cannot blame God for that. He respects our free will and will therefore never impose His Love on us. He permits that satan attacks us because we wanted satan, not God….. If we return back to God, then God will destroy immediately the evil in our lives. But how many of those in the world return to God ? Even now...
    Therefore, it is not a supernatural act from God but an evil act from satan who inspires human beings to do evil acts.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020 at 8:46 PM
    Shae, HeavenlyHosts, Sam and 3 others like this.
  7. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Byron. Thank you for highlighting that. I had that thought also and then I forgot about it.

Shae and Byron like this.
  8. Sam

Sam Powers

That's the part that stood out to me too. Our Lady tells us what to do and the results we will see. It's something that I have been contemplating from St' Faustina's diary lately that is much like this.

Know this, My daughter: if you strive for perfection you will sanctify many souls; and if you do not strive for sanctity, by the same token, many souls will remain imperfect. Know that their perfection will depend on your perfection, and the greater part of the responsibility for these souls will fall on you (Diary, 1165).

9. Shae

Shae Archangels

Something that stood out to me was Satan wants to destroy the land you walk on. What do you suppose that means??:unsure:

HeavenlyHosts and Carol55 like this.
  10. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Shae, It sounded scary to me. I'm not sure exactly what it means. I suppose I could speculate but I would rather just stick with it sounds a bit scary.:eek:

AED, Shae and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

A Strong Message

March 25, 2020 by sd

[​IMG]

There it was, directly from Mary’s mouth, one of her most powerful messages in years, on a great feast, the Annunciation, at the major apparition site of Medjugorje, the initial phase of which has been authenticated by a formal Vatican commission.

“Dear children!” the Blessed Mother intoned. “I am with you all these years to lead you to the way of salvation. Return to my Son; return to prayer and fasting. Little children, permit God to speak to your heart, because Satan is reigning and wants to destroy your lives and the earth on which you walk.

“Be courageous and decide for holiness. You will see conversion in your hearts and families; prayer will be heard; God will hear your cries and give you peace. I am with you and am blessing you all with my motherly blessing. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

[​IMG]Coming at what may be one of the most important or at the least one of the strangest junctures in world history, it was loaded — was this monthly missive, Wednesday, to seer Marija Pavlovic Lunetti — with drama. “Prayer and fasting” was how Mark 9:2 phrased it before the “fasting” was removed from most Catholic bibles by scholars.

That Mary was asking us — humankind, especially Christians, and most particularly Catholics — to “return” to fasting means, by and large, that we have been neglecting it. (Restaurants were full; now they are empty.)

Powerful words. Authentic ones. We ignore them at our peril.

No human concocted them.

Now, the hour grows late for those on the side of Jesus.

Satan is at the helm of human systems, of the societies of mankind, of cultures, she is warning, again, at Medjugorje, the first apparitions of which were authenticated by a panel of five cardinals, an archbishop, and seven other clergy of four years of intense investigation.

“A great struggle” was “about to unfold,” she said in those early days — when she likewise had warned that Satan “reigns over the whole world” (1987). With each year since, we have drawn closer to the apex.

He has deceived the non-believers. He has deceived believers. He has deceived even the elect (Matthew 24:24). Prayer and fasting, she says, overcomes the Lie; it means “returning to her Son.”

For the devil wants to “destroy your lives,” Our Blessed Mother tells us.

“Satan is reigning and wants to destroy your lives and the earth on which you walk” is an allusion to destruction not just of human lives, but the physical world that our Good God, in His genius, in His beauty, and Power, in its wonderment (and ecology), created.

[​IMG]And so we mull it over at this time when meddling with and destroying nature is causing tragic effects around the world, perhaps even in the way of a virus that may have originated with exotic animals stripped from nature and sold on Chinese markets as delicacies (or in a laboratory).

Materialism. Hatred. Abortion. These are his markers. So are lying, chaos, and division. Degradation of the environment. Satan reigns through these.

To repeat: the hour grows late.

When we fast and pray from the heart, God speaks to our hearts; we are not misled. Many today, whether liberal, moderate, or conservative, rich, middle class, or poor, have been hoodwinked by the evil spirit, who, the Blessed Mother says — in a phrase that should jolt all sides — “is reigning” [which means he is in charge]. Sister Lucia dos Santos of Fátima warned in the 1940s that we were in the midst of an epic “decisive” battle against the devil, and as she pointed out eighty years ago: a decisive one means one side or the other wins.

Careful about worldly views. About chaos.

Careful not to neglect the interior life. (Be strict!)

Only with prayer and fasting will the truth come to you; will you have clarity; and only with truth comes peace and health.

https://spiritdailyblog.com/apparitions/a-strong-message

Byron, Sam, indaiatubano and 2 others like this.
  12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

This is a link from Mark Mallett's new page, "Countdown to the Kingdom". This one is related to Fr. Michel Rodrigue. Very interesting and relates so much of the mystery and blessings, esp. for priests, that is present there and continues outward:

Fr. Michel in Medjugorje:

https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/fr-michel-in-medjugorje/

Byron likes this.