Medjugorje

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by ComeSoon!, Nov 17, 2017.

1. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(cont'd from above)

4. Some wonderful initiatives are taking place
    here and there; we are seeing priests blessing their city with the Holy Sacrament from helicopters. Others, standing on a pickup truck, are moving along the streets and blessing passers-by who stop to worship Jesus. Still others are praying on the rooftops with a loudspeaker... One of them roamed the streets of his city with the Holy Sacrament surmounted by a canopy as if for the Feast of Corpus Christi...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6_LufpNnUk&feature=youtu.be

[​IMG]

A Lebanese priest in a helicopter:
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=511690146426393&id=100027562351188&sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=DOwHaMZMITDcS8lY&d=n&vh=i

In the homes, many families have created a small altar in front of which the family gathers to pray with great fervor, the Rosary, the Psalms, singing hymns... Many private Masses are being streamed, enabling the faithful to be one at heart during these privileged moments from which they draw comfort and hope - see the Mass shown on EWTN. Not to mention acts of great charity on the part of members of the medical profession. Many are working tirelessly, sometimes to exhaustion, to take care of the sick and dying.
    In the absence of Mass, we can make one or more Spiritual Holy Communions every day." (See PS 2)

5. The Secrets?
    I am being asked if this pandemic is part of the secrets that Mary entrusted to the visionaries. No, this ordeal is not one of the secrets. And it is definitely not the beginning of the end of the world! The Blessed Mother sometimes tells us about the generations to come... But it is not forbidden to take this great test as a warning. When the time comes, when Mary says it is time, each one of the visionaries will have to choose a priest (Mary is not the one to choose him). This priest will have to fast for 7 days with the visionary before learning the secret (or several secrets). He will then have to announce it to the world, and 3 days later the contents of this secret will be realized. These secrets are known only to the visionaries. "Dear children, do not talk about the secrets," Mary said, "but pray for these secrets. Do not wait for the sign to come (on the Podbrdo) to be converted!" "I came to call the world to conversion for the last time!"

6. Strengthen your immune system!
    Some basic tips: Take Vitamin C, natural oranges and lemons have a lot of it, and so does grapefruit, kiwi, guava, pomegranate, papaya, pineapple, mango, bell pepper, parsley, etc. Take pyrethrum (feverfew) powder and pelargonium (African Geranium). Above all, your soul should remain calm, because anxiety weakens natural immunity. (See PS3)

7. When Saint Joseph intervenes powerfully... In these troubled times, let us pray together for this great friend of mankind until his Solemnity on 19 March, and ask him to manifest the power of his intercession and to give us a sign of his goodness!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gummYHHoW44

You will find the litanies at https://sremmanuel.org/2019/02/17/litanie-of-saint-joseph/

8. Our next Live Broadcast on the message of the 2nd (in French) will be on April 3rd at 9 p.m. www.enfantsdemedjugorje.fr

- Our 6' video "The Miracle of the Child Jesus"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nPJv5tMByc

[​IMG]

(cont'd below)

2. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

Thank you, great post!

jackzokay likes this.
  3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(cont'd from above) (guess I didn't get this last part posted!!)

Dearest Gospa,
    how can we forget what you told us in Medjugorje: "Dear children, I caress your souls"; "I want to hold you in my motherly embrace"; "I want to gather all of you, my children, under my maternal mantle so that you may be protected from satanic attacks." Yes, you are the best mother ever! We cannot thank Jesus enough for giving you to us!

Sister Emmanuel +

Community of the Beatitudes
    (Translated from French)

PS 2. For spiritual communion, an example of a spontaneous prayer:
    "Lord Jesus, you see that I cannot go to Mass,
    nor receive you in the Eucharist as I so ardently wish. But I know that you cannot be stopped by external hindrances when your children call you from their whole heart. Jesus, I beg you, come into my heart! I want to be in spiritual communion with you and receive you within me so that your divine presence fills my entire being and sanctifies it, especially in these testing times that we are all undergoing. Come and be with me, Jesus, and transform me, that I may resemble you! Your desire is to come into the human soul, to become one with it, and to communicate your graces to it. Listen to my call and please forgive my faults, because I have sinned against you. May your mercy be victorious within me, Jesus, because you see the purity of my intention: I desire to love you above everything. I want to glorify your name and make my life a joy unto you, just like you, Jesus, are my joy!"
    "Soul of Christ, sanctify me. Body of Christ, save me. Blood of Christ, inebriate me. Water from the side of Christ, wash me. Passion of Christ, strengthen me. O good Jesus, hear me. Within your wounds, hide me. Never let me be separated from you. From the malignant enemy, defend me. At the hour of death, call me; and bid me come to you. That with your saints I may praise you forever and ever. Amen". (St. Ignatius of Loyola)
    PS3. Most of these products are available on line.
    We recommend this recipe for parsley wine (From St. Hildegard). It helps to clean all the toxins from our body that were there because of a virus. These toxins are sometimes worse than the virus itself, because they attack and weaken the heart and our blood circulation.
    -1 liter of red wine (best is organic)
    -10 fine stems of parsley, and boil for 5 minutes.
    -Then add 150 ml of honey, processed following the advice of St Hildegard (boil the honey, this creates a white foam that you must remove and then keep like normal honey), and boil again for 5 minutes. Strain through a sieve, and store this wine.
    -Take it 2 or 3 times a day for 10 to 15 days if you suspect the flu. Always lukewarm, and 2 or 3 spoonful every time.
    For children, one spoonful is enough, and you can boil it again so that all the alcohol evaporates.

PS5. President Trump called for a National Day of Prayer for all Americans affected by the Coronavirus Pandemic and for their national response efforts. This took place on March 15, 2020. Let's follow this advice and come together to storm heaven with prayer! See the speech at the link below:
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-national-day-prayer-americans-affected-coronavirus-pandemic-national-response-efforts/

PS6. Mirjana will receive her yearly apparition on March 18 at 2pm. It will be held in private due to prudence. However, we will be near her house and will entrust you all and your petitions to Our Lady. Please join us spiritually in prayer! Mary's motherly blessing will definitely reach you!

PS7. The Youth Festival in Medjugorje
    will be held from August 1 to August 6, as usual.

[​IMG]

jackzokay and djmoforegon like this.
  4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

TODAY MIRJANA WAS TOLD THAT OUR LADY WILL NO LONGER BE APPEARING TO HER ON THE SECOND OF EVERY MONTH

MARCH 18 ANNUAL MESSAGE TO MIRJANA!

"Dear children, My son as God always looked above time.
    As his mother, I see on him in time.
    I see beautiful and sad things.
    But I see that there is still love and that she needs to be met.
    My children, you can't be happy if you don't love each other, if you don't have love in every situation and in every moment of your life.
    And I, as a mother, I come to you for love. Let me help you recognize true love to get to know my son. That is why I invite you to always go for love, faith and hope. The only source from which you can drink is confidence in God, my son. My children, in moments of peace and giving up, you are just looking for my son's face. You just live his words and don't be afraid. Pray and love with honest feelings, good deeds and help the world to change and my heart win. Like my son and I tell you love each other because without love there is no salvation. Thank you my children"

Carol55, Fatima and Sam like this.
  5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

The Apparitions Of The 2nd Of The Month To Mirjana Are Over

From Spirit Daily:

March 18, 2020 by sd

From La Luce di Maria:

[​IMG]Our Lady on March 18, 2020 in Medjugorje, announced to the visionary Mirjana that the apparition of the 2nd of each month has ended.

The news began to circulate after 14:30 today, at the end of the extraordinary apparition to Mirjana, which took place exceptionally in her home, given the absence of pilgrims due to the blockade of the borders due to the Coronavirus. I verified the truthfulness of the information by reaching some lay guides from the parish of St. James in Medjugorje over the phone. They confirmed to me that this is an official news.

Translation from the Italian:

The news began to circulate after 14:30 today, at the end of the extraordinary apparition to Mirjana, which took place exceptionally in her home, also given the absence of pilgrims due to the blockade of the borders due to the Coronavirus.

I verified the truthfulness of the information by reaching some lay guides from the parish of St. James in Medjugorje on the phone. They confirmed to me that this is an official news.

Our Lady revealed to the visionary Mirjana that from now on she will appear to her only once a year, on March 18th. An official press release is expected in the next few hours. We knew that sooner or later this had to happen but we hoped as late as possible. Now is the time for prayer!

Simona Amabene

Carol55 and Sam like this.
  6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Today, Wednesday March 18, 2020, we have confirmed that after Mirjana relayed the message from Our Lady today, Mirjana stated that Our Lady would no longer be appearing to her on the second of the month. Mirjana left the room in tears and went into seclusion after that.
    Following is Our Lady’s message given today, March 18, 2020, through Mirjana:

“Dear children, my Son, as God, always looked above time. I, as His mother, through Him, see in time. I see beautiful and sad things. But I see that there is still love, and that it needs doing for it to be known. My children, you cannot be happy if you do not love each other, if you do not have love in every situation and at every moment of your life. Also, I, as a mother, am coming to you through love—to help you to come to know true love, to come to know my Son. This is why I am calling you, always anew to thirst all the more for love, faith, and hope. The only spring from which you can drink is trust in God, my Son. My children, in moments of peacelessness and renunciation you just seek the face of my Son. You just live His words and do not be afraid. Pray and love with sincere feelings, with good works; and help so that the world may change and that my heart may win. Like my Son, I am also saying to you: love each other because without love there is no salvation. Thank you my children.”

A Friend of Medjugorje will be sharing more about this new development, along with Our Lady’s March 18 message, tonight on Radio WAVE, airing at 8 PM Central Time USA. Spread this to all your family and friends, to all your prayer group members and mail lists. Listen live here…

Medjugorje.com
    Caritas of Birmingham
    Operated by the Community of Caritas

Domum_Gressus and Sam like this.
  7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

The Second of the Month apparitions and messages were for unbelievers -- those who do not know the Love of God.

Sam likes this.
  8. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

What are the thoughts around this message? Why the change?

9. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Messages are still going to happen on the 25th of each month 'for the world'.

Next June will be the 40th anniversary of the Medjugorje messages -- 40 is a Biblical number - some have suggested that the messages will last 40 years and this will be followed by the 10 secrets --

Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  10. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

WEIBLE COLUMNS INC
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MIRJANA'S MONTHLY MESSAGES HAVE ENDED!
    [​IMG]
    Shock in Medjugorje today as Our Lady reveals to Mirjana that she will no longer be appearing to her on the second day of each month. Mirjana was in her room in Medjugorje for today's apparition due to the government restrictions regarding the coronavirus.
    The monthly apparitions to Mirjana began on August 2, 1987 as private apparitions to pray for unbelievers. (Our Lady defines unbelievers as: Those who have not yet experienced God's love.) They lasted about 10 years. Then, in 1997, Our Lady asked that the apparitions be made public. In fall 2004 Our Lady began to give public messages during the apparitions. When Mirjana was asked Our Lady if these messages are only meant for unbelievers, she responded that they were now for everyone.

While these extraordinary apparitions have ended, Mirjana will continue to have annual apparitions on March 18. Visionaries, Jakov and Ivanka also have annual apparitions, Jakov on December 25 and Ivanka on June 25. They each have 10 of the 10 secrets. Visionaries, Ivan, Marija and Vicka as of today, continue to have daily apparitions and Our Lady has revealed to them, nine of the ten secrets.

It is monumental that the apparitions on the second of each month have ended today when the world is in such uncertainty as our churches are closed, our masses are canceled and we face the Coronavirus pandemic. What does this mean for us as followers of Medjugorje? I fully believe that this is a shifting in the world, as we know it. Through the years, Our Lady has given us thousands of messages to lead us to metanoia and thus onto Heaven. She came to us as the Queen of Peace and revealed to us the key to inner peace, love and joy.

Today's message is one of love.
    "...My children, you cannot be happy if you do not love one another, if you do not have love in every situation and in every moment of your life.And I as a mother come to you through love..."
    This is the time to begin anew in our faith. A time for us to start, if we have not already, living the five stones of Medjugorje: prayer, fasting, confession (if possible), spiritual Eucharist (for right now) and reading of the Holy Bible. It is a time to step out of the materialism of the world and into the spiritual world of God. Only by doing this can we grow closer to Him and become the person He created us to be.
    Below is the final translation of March 18 annual message to Mirjana:
    "Dear children, my Son, as God, always looked above time. I, as His mother, through Him, see in time. I see beautiful and sad things. But I see that there is still love, and that it needs doing for it to be known. My children, you cannot be happy if you do not love each other, if you do not have love in every situation and at every moment of your life. Also, I, as a mother, am coming to you through love - to help you to come to know true love, to come to know my Son. This is why I am calling you, always anew, to thirst all the more for love, faith, and hope. The only spring from which you can drink is trust in God, my Son. My children, in moments of peacelessness and renunciation you just seek the face of my Son. You just live His words and do not be afraid. Pray and love with sincere feelings, with good works; and help so that the world may change and that my heart may win. Like my Son, I am also saying to you: love each other because without love there is no salvation. Thank you my children."
    -- Judith Weible

Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I believe this is a big deal. It marks a new path-forward in these apparitions and prophecies foretold to the seers. Look for the messages to be revealed by the seers at some point in the near future, perhaps yet in 2020.

torrentum, Sam, Domum_Gressus and 2 others like this.
  12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

From Spirit Daily today:

ARCHIVES: SEER AT FAMOUS APPARITION GAVE ENTHRALLING HINTS OF WHAT MAY BE IN HER FIRST ‘SECRETS’

March 19, 2020 by sd

[​IMG]

Those who believe in apparitions are often intrigued by so-called “secrets,” particularly in well-known places like of Medjugorje in Bosnia-Hercegovina, which has been authenticated by a Vatican commission. Recently, in a talk on June 24, 2011, during anniversary celebration in the village, seer Ivan Dragicevic gave some interesting comments.

“Many people ask me if Our Lady has ever talked about the second coming of Jesus?” he said. “No. Has Our Lady talked about the end of the world? No. Our Lady hasn’t come because of that. So many ask, what does Our Lady say? What do you talk, with her every day? We talk a lot. And believe me, if we had 24 hours, we would miss some minutes. But one day when the time comes, when some things get revealed, you will understand why the apparitions are such a long time and why every day. Later on, we will understand some things. Later on, our eyes will be opened. When we see physical changes that are going to happen in the world. This is so important to understand. I’m not going to tell you the secrets! (laugh). The time in front of us is the time of great responsibility.”

In 1985, another seer, Mirjana Dragicevic Soldo, gave some rare, revealing, and far more sobering indications of what is in the secret prophecies she maintains the Blessed Mother gave her before daily apparitions halted in 1982 (after she was granted her tenth such alleged prophecy). The seer, who has been called to testify before the Vatican commission investigating the events, explained, in a private interview with her spiritual director, Father Petar Ljubicic, that there would be events in the first two secrets she was given that would come as warnings, and then a “sign” that would serve “as additional confirmation.”

In recent years, Mirjana has stayed almost completely away from discussing her secrets, as do the other visionaries. In fact, she has stated that a supernatural “block” about them has allowed her to go about life without thinking or even readily recalling most of them. She brushes aside questions about them.

But back in 1985 — when the alleged revelations were fresh — she said about the first secret, “To the people of this world who pray it will be a gift.” Other parts of the interview were even more revealing:

Father Ljubicic: How would you assess the current situation around the world? How would you personally view all these things?

[​IMG]Mirjana: There never was an age such as this one, never before was God honored and respected less than now, never before have so few prayed to Him; everything seems to be more important than God. This is the reason why she cries so much. The number of unbelievers is becoming greater and greater. As they endeavor for a better life, to such people, God Himself is superfluous and dispensable. This is why I feel deeply sorry for them and for the world. They have no idea what awaits them. If they could only take a tiny peek at these secrets, they would convert in time. Certainly, God always forgives all those who genuinely convert.

Father Ljubicic: Did she perhaps alert us to other things we must do, in addition to praying and preparing for that time? Perhaps something concrete?

Mirjana: Yes, she told me it is necessary to pray a great deal until the first secret is revealed. But in addition to that, it is necessary to make sacrifices as much as possible, to help others as much as it is within our abilities, to fast – especially now, before the first secret. She stated that we are obliged to prepare ourselves.

Father Ljubicic: Tell me, how do you view the situation around you? How do you view the young people around you? I am referring to your peers, the ones you live and interact with?

Mirjana [then in her teens and studying in Sarajevo]: Father, I wish you only knew how I feel on some days! There are times when I feel that I could go mad. If Mary wasn’t here, if she didn’t fill me with strength, by now I would have surely gone mad… When I see how people believe, especially in Sarajevo, how they use God and His Name in their swearing, how thoughtless they are, how they curse God… These wretched ones have no idea what awaits them in the near future. It is then, as I observe them, that I take pity on them. I feel so sorry for them and pray and cry and pray, pray so much for them. I pray to Mary to enlighten their minds because, as Jesus said: they truly do not know what they do… And yet the first two secrets are not all that severe and harsh. What I mean is, yes, they are severe, but not as much as the remaining ones.

Father Ljubicic: Are [the secrets] perhaps of a notable, distinct character, or more of a spiritual nature?

Mirjana: Distinct, distinct.

(cont'd below)

Sam likes this.
  13. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(cont'd from above)

[​IMG]Father Ljubicic: Distinct?

Mirjana: Yes, distinct. It will be visible. It is necessary in order to shake up the world a little. It will make the world pause and think.

Father Ljubicic: Something like a catastrophe?

Mirjana: No, it will not be anything as huge as that. That will come later. It will be something that will give the world something to think about seriously, allow it to see that she was indeed here, and to see and realize that there is God, that He exists.

Father Ljubicic: After that, will there be anyone who will say, ‘This is some sort of a natural phenomenon’ or along those lines?

Mirjana: Perhaps some staunch unbelievers might say something like that after the first and second secrets.

Father Ljubicic: I am just curious whether anyone will be able to say, ‘I feel something, that something will happen soon’ or along those lines.

Mirjana: Well, you can see there are some rather peculiar things going on in the world. People are unhappy, dissatisfied, avarice reigns every where, hardly anyone admits that they ever have enough of anything. Yet, none of this gives any clues about the secret. This secret stands on its own. The secret will abundantly speak for itself and requires no prior clues or signals.

Father Ljubicic: Once again, concerning the first secret, who will experience, see, and be convinced and then be able to say: ‘Truly, that which has occurred or is occurring is the manifestation of the secret’? Who will be able to see all that?

Mirjana: All those who will be here or in the place(s) where the secret will unfold.

Father Ljubicic: Let me assume that this involves a specific place. All those who will wish to see and experience this sign or whatever the secret is, will they have to come to that particular place to see and experience this?

Mirjana: Well, father, surely no one wishes to watch disasters, distress, and misfortune. I don’t think that this kind of thing attracts people at all. Why would people go to see something of that sort? It is one thing to go and see a sign, quite another to go and see suffering or a disaster. Who would, for example, go to Italy to see a dam collapse? Who has that kind of a desire? I don’t think that anyone does – and that is how it will be with this secret. Whatever is in the secret, it will, of course, be something that everyone, everywhere, will immediately hear about.

Father Ljubicic: Tell me, if the secret involves a location rather than a condition or a situation, wouldn’t it be desirable to have as many people as possible see – to have as many eyewitnesses as possible – even though it may not be a joyful thing or something pleasant to look at?

Mirjana: Father, it will be obvious… It will be something that people will hear about very far.

Father Ljubicic: Out of the ten secrets that each of you will receive – and you and Ivanka [Ivankovic] already did [now also a third named Jakov Colo] – do you know which of them will be exactly the same? I mean, which secrets will be exactly the same for you, for Ivanka, and the others?

Mirjana: No, I don’t know.

Father Ljubicic: Someone said that only three of the secrets that each of you received are identical, while all the others are different.

Mirjana: The one about the sign is identical, I am positive about that because there will not be six different signs.

Father Ljubicic: Not on the same spot.

Mirjana: The sign is the same sign. Personally, I never spoke about the secrets with any [of the others]. After all, in the same way that the secrets were entrusted to me, that is how they were entrusted to the others as well.

Father Ljubicic: Thus far I never spoke with you about the permanency of the sign. Each of you maintains persistently that it will be indestructible, permanent, and very large. Accordingly, one will be able to understand it as something tangible.

Mirjana: Yes, the sign will be indestructible and permanent. Naturally, it will be clear to everyone that it is not something constructed and erected. Nobody will be able to say that it was brought and placed in that particular spot by, let us say, someone from Medjugorje.

Father Ljubicic: The sign’s manifestation – will it be during the day or night? By asking that, am I encroaching on the secret?

Mirjana: Oh, that is a secret. I cannot answer because that touches upon… the secret already has a specific date and time.

Father Ljubicic: Does the secret have a specified minute and second?

Mirjana: I know the exact day and the hour.

(cont'd below)

14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(cont'd from above)

Father Ljubicic: Do you anticipate that there may be some people, some souls, who will perhaps ‘feel’ something, without anyone else’s knowledge or anticipation, that something is about to happen and will, therefore, come in large numbers?

Mirjana: I do not know. But I did have the opportunity to ask Our Lady something to that effect. I do know that, during the secret’s manifestation, there will be spiritual conversions.

Father Ljubicic: There will be conversions.

Mirjana: Yes, there will be conversions.

Father Ljubicic: Do you think that [of those who will convert] a majority of them will be those who were suspicious, who doubted, who didn’t believe?…

Mirjana: There will be all kinds: those who were just suspicious, those who didn’t believe at all, and others.

Father Ljubicic: Do you think that there will still be those who will remain hardened – despite the explicit, tangible, visible signs and warnings?

Mirjana: Yes.

Father Ljubicic: There will be?

Mirjana: Yes, there will be.

Father Ljubicic: Yes, of course, just as there always were. Even today, so many see the obvious works of God, yet they simply reject Him because they are so hardened, just as the Pharisees did.

Mirjana: Those are the ones who have shut their souls to God.

Father Ljubicic: Let me touch upon Our Lady’s latest message. It seems that Our Lady is drawing attention to our greatest enemy, Satan. It seems that he is increasing his attacks, that he is attempting to create confusion and entangle the entire situation.

Mirjana: He is responsible for the unbelievers. Satan. This is why she said to bless the home with Holy Water on Saturdays. He is the one who makes people into unbelievers. Who else?

Father Ljubicic: Do you think that Godlessness is growing or decreasing today?

Mirjana: Father, it is increasing. A miracle is necessary for Godlessness to decrease.

In a later interview with the same priest, Mirjana expanded upon the other secrets, urging especially conversion of the young. They were especially the ones Mary wept over, she explained. “I now know about things that are not particularly pleasant,” said the visionary, whose daily apparitions halted in 1982, when she received the tenth secret – the first of the six to do so. “I believe that if everyone knew about these same things, each one of these people would be ‘shocked’ to their senses and would view our world in a completely different light. Of course, my greatest advice to all is to pray for all the unbelievers. You see, Mary expends the greatest amount of time talking about that very thing. We must also not forget the elderly and the infirm. They are ours, too. They sacrificed their whole lives. Many of them lived their entire lives for God and in prayer. Their senior years shouldn’t have to be sad and miserable. I cannot elaborate much more, it is hard for me [to do that]. You see, so much is tied to the secrets. If the people saw the first secret, as it was shown to me, all of them would most certainly be shaken enough to take a new and different look at themselves and everything around them.”

Father Ljubicic: The manifestation of that secret, will it only be a momentary thing or will it be something that will last for an extended period?

Mirjana: It will last for a little while.

Father Ljubicic: Little while?

Mirjana: Little.

Father Ljubicic: Will its effect be lasting and permanent or will its effect be momentary and passing?

Mirjana: How can I explain that without encroaching on the secret? Let me just say that it won’t be good at all, it won’t be pleasant.

Father Ljubicic: After that, if anyone were to come here knowing that such and such had occurred, will that person be able to see anything – any evidence that something indeed did happen here?

Mirjana: Yes, yes, yes.

Father Ljubicic: It will be visible?

Mirjana: Yes.

Father Ljubicic: This whole situation: it seems that she is trying to prepare us and to ‘dress’ us with saintliness, God’s Love and perfection, so that we may greet Our Lord when He comes. Is there anything that signals something of that nature?

Mirjana: Just as any mother, she cares for her children. She wants us to come and meet God the Father well-prepared. She doesn’t want us to weep and wail when it’s too late. God said that He forgives at any time – providing the soul repents sincerely. All she asks for, the one thing she waits for, is for all of us to repent so that we may be forgiven. What follows are the secrets that are really unpleasant. I would be happy if everyone would finally understand that. I cannot tell [the secrets], but once they begin to be fulfilled, then it will be too late.

Father Ljubicic: Will the interval between the first and second secret be lengthy?

Mirjana: That varies according to the secrets. What I mean is that, for example, the time between the first and second secrets is of a certain period, between the second and third is of different length. For example, and I stress: for example, the first secret may take place today and the second one already tomorrow.

Father Ljubicic: Tell me, what do you think about the people who are specially inspired by God, I mean persons who are having genuine mystical experiences, the mysterious experiences? I am talking about those to whom God is showing and saying something, in a variety of ways – things that will occur in the future. Can you make a connection between them and the present world situation?

Mirjana: I believe that they, too, were chosen by Mary – just as we were. All of us were not chosen because we are somehow better than the rest – not at all. I simply mean that all of them were chosen to help people, to focus the people’s attention [on God], to tell people [about Him and all that will happen], to instruct the ones around them in some way, to talk with them and to tell them what Mary says. To do and say the same things that she tells us. Perhaps people will listen to them. The main task for all of us [seers] is to spread the faith in God.

[taken from Tower of Light]

[Resources: Mirjana’s book, My Heart Will Triumph]

Sam likes this.
  15. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

I don't want to start a debate about the validity of Medj but I can't help but wonder the other side of this when many believe that these are not divinely inspired messages. I have always been open to all possible locutions and visions from heaven but also hold out caution to them as well until they are approved because the Jesus cautions us that there will be many false prophets. It just seems odd to me that now these monthly messages are stopping just as the world is at peak fear from corona and global quarantines are everywhere. This just seems to be strange in the sense that you can't really gather as groups anymore so once this notion has been everywhere now in the world, now these monthly messages stop where once many would gather together to witness these.

16. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Each seer is unique. Three still receive daily messages. Others receive only yearly messages on particular dates.....now including Mirjana, so her messages have not completely stopped. The official message for the world, on the 25th of each month, continues. Our Lady of Medjugorje knows the reasons. Meanwhile the Church permits parish pilgrimages now.....among all the others. The Church has its own special envoy now in Medj. who relates positive reports back. Pretty safe ground I would say.....as things continue to unfold.

Also Mirjana had been receiving this particular message in her room, no longer amid the crowd. The Church had already ordered that she could no longer be video taped during the apparition. Often the moves of the Church can effect the gift/s given!

Sam and Andy3 like this.
  17. A thank you from the Volunteers that helped Mirjana from Medjugorje

[​IMG]
    The group of volunteers who are from Medjugorje to help Mirjana every month to preserve tranquility from the insistence of the pilgrims.
    They finished their monthly mission ....

(Translation by Google)
    Dear friends and members of our Association page.

As many of you already know that Mirjana Dragicevic Soldo will be no more appearances the 2nd of the month, we have to transmit the news about it.
    After years of voluntary service on the Blue Cross with Mirjana every second of the month we feel a bit sad but also happy.
    Sad because we will miss the songs, prayers and feeling of the presence of our Mother.
    But we should not be sad because our Mother Queen of Peace has covered us with her mantle and protects us from every problem and that's why we are grateful.
    We are happy because we have the feeling of being always up to the task and we have had this blessing to be present in all these years present at the apparitions of Our Mother, Queen of Peace not only for instruction but for the grace that is given as a supporter of her son, Jesus.
    Dear friends we are righteous in our prayers because we all have grace and blessing to live in a time when heaven touched earth.
    Take the rosary in the hands and blessed water to cover the face of temptation when churches close when the church is closed when the church itself is in great temptation, pray and surrender ourselves and our Catholic church and our pastor in the hands of Jesus Christ our Savior, and baptism.
    Please, please do just like she told us as our Mother Queen of Peace.

Dear friends, we thank all the people who have been part of our association for so long and have been in all these months serving the pilgrims and Mirjana.
    We also thank the pilgrims for following our instructions.
    If there have been mistakes, know that they were not committed on purpose.
    Our mission is not over yet and we'll see you next year, March 18, God willing, and perhaps sooner
    Beautiful and blessed greeting to the

Association "Queen of Peace" Bijakovići - Apparition

Source: https: //www.facebook.com / UdrugaKraljicaMira /

Julia and Sam like this.
  18. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

WEIBLE COLUMNS INC

PRAY FOR AN END TO CORONAVIRUS!

NO MORE PUBLIC MASSES OR PRAYER PROGRAM
    IN MEDJUGORJE!

[​IMG]
    At the end of Holy mass tonight in Medjugorje Father Marinko said the decision was made that there would be no more masses together with the believers but the priests would celebrate alone.
    The decision was made by the pastors of Brotnjo deanery in order to follow the rules of the canton government (all public gatherings are forbidden, curfew from 6pm to 5 am).
    There will not be the prayer of the Rosary on the Apparition Hill on Sundays, nor the Way of the Cross on Fridays on the Cross mountain.
    The evening services - the prayer program - you can follow via live stream.
    Fr Marinko also said that all of us knew what to do in the school of prayer of Our Lady: pray the Rosary, read the Holy Scripture and fast of Wednesdays and Fridays.

Julia likes this.
  19. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Medjugorje Ghost-Town

March 23, 2020 by sd

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. maryrose

maryrose Powers

The virus has managed to close down Medjugorje something the Communists and the local Bishop failed to do.
    Another significant sign.