Medjugorje visionary coming to Ireland

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by garabandal, Jan 13, 2011.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

A great Cross Mary, you and yours are in my prayers. There are times when there just seems to be no words...

2. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

A terrible cross, indeed... you and your family have my heartfelt prayers, particularly your daughter and son-in-law .

3. MomsCalling

MomsCalling Principalities

Oh Maryrose, I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you, that your angels will comfort all of you and bring you closure and peace again eventually. Remember the little baby is with God in Heaven now, that He called this child to be with him for some reason. Pray for understanding and remember that God knows what is best for us whether it makes sense to us or not.

4. Mario

Mario Powers

Ditto! As Padraig says: At the feet of Mary!

Safe in the Father's Arms!

5. Lee

Lee Principalities

You can't even focus yet on the part that God has hidden from view. That takes time and prayer and of course....peace.
    I pray peace for the family and that His Sweet Balm of Gilead mends the hearts...

6. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Thank you everyone for your prayers and consolation. Clair is on her way to hospital now to have the baby so please keep her in your prayers that she will have a safe and fast delivery. I have arranged for a priest to go in to the hospital to give baptism of desire to the baby and we are arranging the burial and Mass of the Angels for Thursday.

God bless and thanks so much
    Mary

7. Kathleen

Kathleen New Member

Your family is in my prayers. Kath

8. Thomas

Thomas Angels

Oh, Mary, I am so sorry for your daughter and family. This is a terrible blow. Your daughter and your family are in my prayers.

9. Rain

Rain Powers

maryrose, I am so sorry for the loss of your grandchild. My prayers are with Clair today and your entire family.

10. Mario

Mario Powers

Mary,

May I humbly suggest that Clair and her husband name the child. Geralyn and I already have Nathan and Elizabeth in the bosom of God and I asked them to join me in praying for your family during my walk tonight.

LOL,

Terry

Safe in the Father's Arms!

11. Allyd

Allyd Angels

My heart goes out to your daughter Mary and to your family. I have lost 3 children (though not as far along as Clair) but I do know how devastating it can be. You are all in my prayers.

12. darrell

darrell New Member

Mary, I am very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. I agree with Terry that they should name the baby. Liane and I, our second child died in the womb and we named him Gabriel.
    Darrell

13. Kathleen

Kathleen New Member

I didn't name my own whom I've lost and I regret that now that I understand more about heaven. Gabriel is a beautiful name. Such names bring a feeling of peace and love.

Prayers are continueing, Kath

14. MomsCalling

Oh Kathleen!!
    You can still name your baby!!! And get this, some priests will even "baptize" an unborn child who is in heaven! It brings such peace you would not believe! Joyce, whom I talk about often, told me about this, she lost 5 babies throughout her life, and one day she talked to a priest in Medjugorje who offered to baptize them! She has a beautiful story of when she decided to do this. She received a wonderful sign from God afterward too!

I also have a baby in heaven - lost so early and many years ago, that I do not know what gender it was. Joyce told me to decide on a name and then just ask a priest to do it sometime. After she told me her story, I thought about it and a name popped into my head within minutes...Jesse. Could be for a boy or a girl, so it works. Up until that moment of her story to me (which she told me while we were on Mirjana's balcony!), I never, ever thought of naming this tiny baby. Now I can even have a dailog with Mary about the little soul! I have not done the baptism part yet, but I want to. Her son, Fr. Mike would do it, she told me, and also, I think, would a couple other priests I have met. It is actually on my mind a lot, so I guess I better get to it. This thread reminded me again too. Although, Mary did tell us that all the little unbaptized babies are with her, that they are not in any kind of limbo, so that is very comforting. I hope I didn't overstep my boundaries here, but I had to share the joy of this revelation with you and anyone else out there who might have a similar situation.

15. maryrose

maryrose Powers

they haved named the baby Kate Mary. A priest friend came to the hospital and gave her baptism of desire. We have the mass of the Angels this afternoon and burial.

Thanks for the prayers. We are doing O.K.

mary

16. MomsCalling

OH that is lovely Maryrose. I am so sorry this happened to your family, I will continue to pray for your emotional healing.

17. Kathleen

Kathleen New Member

Kate Mary is a beautiful name- after our favorite Lady.
    God's Blessings on your family and little Kate Mary.
    Kath

18. jmj

jmj New Member

Lee, I live in Hanceville, AL, n I know that Caritas is big thing here. I live 5 mles from Mr. Angelica's Shrine, n pilgrims cme from all over in July 2 b there. I hve bad vibes too. I had the chance 2 go 2 yrs ago, n felt tjat I shouldn't. I knew Fr. Fox rlly well (passed away Thanksgiving of 2009) He tld me negative stuff ab it.

19. padraig

padraig New Member

I am sorry this is so JMJ I would love for it to be genuine. It has a kind of cult feel about it... but, hopefully we are both wrong.

20. jmj

jmj New Member

I live near the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament Sacrament, n I c many pilgrims come just 4 Caritas. I get negative vibes from it as well. I was invited 2 go, but decided not to go. Fr. Fox frowned on it.