Medjugorje - "The Great Prophecy" Is Unfolding

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by ministryvalues, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. picadillo

picadillo Powers

minisryvalues wrote :

George Bush senior was CIA and is a great gentleman. His son W , unnecessarily invaded Iraq leaving behind an epic human tragedy. 2013 over 8,000 civilians died in sectarian violence. Before Bush went into Iraq there were 1.5 million Christians now there are 300,000 and nobody in the United States cares... Obama and the US was set to bomb Syria before Putin stepped in with a plan to eliminate the chemical weapons.. Putin is the only major world leader speaking out about Christian persecutions in the Middle East.

I do not believe George Bush was a "great gentleman", maybe more like a leader of the NWO. Do you mean 8,000,000 civilians killed in Iraq vs 8,000? Don't forget that then president Clinton bombed Serbia on Easter! What a Christian thing to do. And let's not forget Obama supporting those evil-doers, al queda, in Syria.

3. Here is a doozy... "WHy they fear Putin"

4. picadillo

picadillo Powers

I do not assume anything about Putin, but I believe this video is spot on. The zionist west (the errors of Russia) hate authentic Christianity.

5. Indy

Indy Praying

51 billion spent on the Winter Olympics already, 11 billion more then Beijing. The pride at play here can not be a good thing.

In 1936 Hitler hosted the Olympics, not too long before WW2.

6. USA 17 trillion dollars in debt .. scroll down to see how much USA owes Russia

How much Money does the United States Owe China?

A: $1.3 Trillion (Oct/2013)

How much Money does the United States Owe Japan?

A: $1.17 Trillion (Oct/2013)

How much Money does the United States Owe Russia?

A: $149.9 Billion (Oct/2013)

How much Money does the United States Owe the United Kingdom?

A: $158.4 Billion (Oct/2013)

How much Money does the United States Owe Germany?

A: $60.7 Billion (Oct/2013)

How much Money does the United States Owe Canada?

A: $58 Billion (Oct/2013)

http://www.davemanuel.com/us-national-debt-clock.php

Torrentum likes this.
  7. Indy

Indy Praying

I assume Putin is just itching for his pride filled winter games to finish soon so he can focus more closely on his master plan.

8. padraig

padraig New Member

9. padraig

padraig New Member

I was actually pleasantly surprised how forbearing Putin has been through all this. I hope I have read things wrong. and he's a cool dude.:)

10. picadillo

picadillo Powers

Is there a reason he looks like the guy in Roma Downey's film.

11. Fatima

Fatima Guest

Frodo and Ang like this.
  12. The point of the article is that the Christianity is at the heart of the conflict. Putin knows the score regarding Russia and the West when it comes to faith. Did you watch the Oscars last night not a lot of respect for people of faith.

13. Indy

Indy Praying

I can't watch the oscars, as far is I see it is the ultimate Golden calf, complete idolatry and worship of oscars, hollywood and its stars, uhhh. Need Divine intervention Lord..

14. concernedforusa

concernedforusa New Member

Hello Everybody,

I am a Russian Orthodox Christian. Let me assure you that Russian Christians venerate The Blessed Virgin Mary not less than the Catholic Christians do. Every day on my knees I pray to God and ask the Blessed Mary for protection.

I have been living in the USA for 22 years, and I don't follow too much what is going on in Russia. I am much more concerned about what is going on in the USA. As to Putin, I can only judge him by videos, news, etc. It is my personal strong belief that he is a Christian. He does not just pretend to be a Christian.

There is no doubts in my heart that it is a Muslim Obama that we must be worried about and not a Christian Putin.

I am surprised that many in this forum identify West/Russia/Israel as the Beast of the Revelation. It is old dusty theory that, as I thought, was put to rest a long ago. The Beast of Revelation is Islam, and the Antichrist is the Islamic Antichrist. It may be proven without much difficulties based on the Scripture only.

Now, about the consecration of Russia. Let me tell you a true story. On the very day, when tzar Nicolas II abdicated, in a basement of a very old Russian church, an icon depicting the Holy Virgin was found. It was found because of a prophetic dream of a young woman. This is a famous Russian icon. I know the name in Russian language, but in English, it sounds as The Virgin the Ruler. On this icon the Blessed Mother is clothed like a tsarina, holding scepter and other signs of the ruler of Russia. The meaning of finding was unmistaken. The Blessed Mother took Russia under her personal protection.

Now, about the word to "consecrate". Because of my dealing with Daniel's prophecies, I needed to learn the Biblical Hebrew. And I know that the Hebrew verb "to consecrate" means also "to set aside". That is precisely what the Russian clergy told to the Pope. To "consecrate" may very well mean to "set aside" or to "leave alone". It is possible that the failure to "consecrate" Russia meant that the command of the Blessed Mother was implemented. Russia was left alone.

I do not mean to start some kind of controversy, I am just saying what I think about this matter.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  15. Fatima

Fatima Guest

Russia is the hope of the future Church. It is prophesized. But, it is also prophesy that she will first wage great desolation and war upon all of Europe and dismantle the Vatican and anyone within (Blessed Elena prophecy http://www.mysticsofthechurch.com/2011/09/blessed-elena-aiello-mystic-stigmatic.html). Let me ask you a question, did KBG head Putin ever publically seek forgiveness for all the brutal murders he and his cronies inflicted upon the Russian, Ukranian and Catholic faithful? Or what gives you hope that he has changed his ways, besides his 'buddying up' with some Russian Orthodox clergy?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.