Medjugorje secrets to come soon?

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Amazing Grace, Feb 22, 2017.

1. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

You aren’t the only one. Our blessed Mother told us all we need to know at Fatima, and again at Akita

the devil, as always, apes her and has people waiting on “10 secrets” and such instead of doing what she asked us to DO so clearly....we need more Catholics to actively do as we’ve been asked instead of being sucked into the equivalent of “trust the plan” and waiting for secrets to be revealed. Stand up and fight, friends!

2. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

And what did Mary ask us to do at Fatima and Akita?

TinNM, Michael Pio and Julia like this.
  3. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Speaking of fasting, I don't mean to sidetrack, but I am deeply interested in fasting. I cannot seem to manage to do it. I struggle very much with all kinds of addictions, including internet surfing and snacking. Realising I have asked this before, some tips on when and how to fast (very practically) would be much appreciated. Perhaps, when the time comes, in another thread. I don't mean to sidetrack.

FatimaPilgrim, Beth B and padraig like this.
  4. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

It is not about the secrets, it is about making the decision that we discern to be God's Will for us as we serve Him in this exile.

The path for us is not a secret. Keep the Ten Commandments, say our prayers, fast and actively forgive those who trespass against us.

The extraordinary knowledge about secrets is a constant reminder to the evil one that God can and does impart His plans for the future to mere mortals who are able to keep His secrets right under the nose of the evil one. We should not worry about secrets, we will be told when the time is right.

In the thinking of the evil one we are trash, and evil is able to deceive us into serving evil. But Blessed Mother says do the simple things she recommends, and God will fulfil His plan when the time is right.

It is remarkable to remember in the Old Testament, God sent prophets to make His Will known to the people, in the New Testament He still sends prophets to make His Will known to the people. In addition to many messages some approved, some as yet only alleged; we have messages from Blessed Mother who no one can dismiss, and Fatima comes to mind when we think of messages from Heaven.

5. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Pray the Rosary daily, message of Fatima and Akita.

Message of Bill Gates, 2020: "The Coronavirus is like world war."
    https://www.livemint.com/news/world...irus-to-another-world-war-11587706313499.html

Message of Fatima:
    "War is a punishment for sin. We must stop offending God because He is already so much offended.
    Pray the Rosary daily. In those last days, the Father has given special efficacy to the Holy Rosary. There is no problem, no matter how big, that cannot be resolved by the Holy Rosary."
    Words of Sr. Lucia dos Santos to Fr. Fuentes, as I recall, quoted off the cuff.

Message of St. JP II, given in Fulda 1981, published in 'Stimme des Glaubens', referring to the (possibly unpublished part of the) Third Secret of Fatima: The Saint pulled out his Rosary from his pocket and spoke:
    "Here is the remedy against evil!"

Message of the Mother of God to Sr. Sasagawa, Akita, 1973:
    "If people do not repent, the Father will send a terrible chastisement. It will be worse than the deluge. Fire will fall from the sky, the living will envy the dead. Cardinals will oppose Cardinals and Bishops against Bishops." Quoted off the cuff, from Sr. Sasagawa.

Message of an angel to Sr. Sasagawa, 6 October 2019 - this date coincided with the beginning of the Pachamama-abomination and perhaps also with the exact outbreak of the Corona crisis. The same angel that had appeared to Sr. Agnes before her Marian apparitions in 1973 appeared to her again on 6 October 2019 and spoke:
    "Message for everyone: Put on ashes and pray a penitential Rosary daily."
    https://wqphradio.org/2019/10/a-new-message-from-sister-agnes-of-our-lady-of-akita/

Summary of messages:
    The Corona crisis is world war. War is a punishment for sin. The chastisement is on, The Warning occured on 6.10.2019.
    We must stop offending God and pray the Rosary daily. The Rosary is our remedy against evil and can solve all problems.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    TinNM, Sam and AED like this.
  6. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

This nails it!

FatimaPilgrim likes this.
  7. padraig

padraig Powers

Everyone is different. But the way I do it is not to eat before the evening meal as the Islamists do during Ramadam. Although I admit I am a bit uneasy about this because I have become so used to it I hardly notice anymore. But I do notice loosing weight while doing it. But I eat away as normal on Sundays.

Also I drink none of my beloved home made wine on Wednesdays and Fridays.:)

As a Penance I always like to do the things I dislike doing first. This is not only a good Penance it is a good thing to do in life generally, not putting things off.

Also throwing out the TV is a really wonderful thing and having a set time table of life for discipline.

I think with Fasting and Penance it is a bit like getting a pair of shoes that fits us comfortably.

Also doing what we are doing the best we can. Taking pride in it.

8. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Wow, how much discipline you have, saintly! So you do not eat before sunset on Wednesdays and Sundays? Please do tell me more, I need to up my discipline big time...
    Also, unpleasant things first is great to do penance and to 'githerdone' as Fr. Mark Goring would say! I need to copy that to githerdone.

padraig likes this.
  9. padraig

padraig Powers

No I try not eat before sunset every day except Sundays. But I am not so strict about it. I mean I would eat cheese with crackers with my coffee and so on.

Trying to do things as well as we can is really wonderful St Therese taught this. It is important to avoid scrupulosity however.

I would say avoid anything that is bizarre and does not fit well into the ordinary tenor of your life. Any fasting or penance you do should make you more healthy rather than less and lead to better quality of life.

As I say it should fit you like an old and much loved pair of trainers.. It should have a natural quality.

Don't leave any empty spaces in your daily routine , do all things with fixed intent and as well as you can, even the smallest things.. Be a busy bee without exhausting yourself. Constantly , constantly pray, pray, pray...

any name you wish, Jo M, Rose and 3 others like this.
  10. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Wow, amazing. I am stunned. Please pray for me, I am sure your prayers are powerful before the throne of The Almighty. I need more discipline. But I am getting there, poco a poco, as Brother Isaiah and Father Mark-Mary of the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal would say. :)
    You mentioned an old pair of trainers. I do like my old pair of trainers, bought in 2008. They have got a few kilometres on them and the soles are as thin as cardboard. And I am still running, one of the few regular disciplines I have, apart from the (almost) daily Rosary. But I need to straighten out my routines and my procrastination.
    Thank you for your very specific tips. May God bless you muchly!

Rose, Malachi and padraig like this.
  11. padraig

padraig Powers

I wish I were as impressed with me as you are. :D:D:D

12. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

True. Most of the Mercedes you see in Medj are used imports from Germany.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  13. Blizzard

Yes! There is the danger however that if the 40th anniversary passes and nothing happens that some may feel discouraged or worse.

But the fact is to the best of my knowledge not one of the six seers has suggested or indicated that the secrets begin to unfold now.

We’ll see. Here’s hoping they begin to materialize sooner rather than later.

If in 1981 anyone had suggested that 40 years later nothing would have happened he would probably be dismissed as a kook, a screwball, insane because the world was “so bad” then.

And yet here we are.

40 years after medjugorje.

60 years after Garabandal.

I think it just shows the wisdom of Isaiah.

F260F2E8-18FC-496C-BAE4-932016CAC915.jpeg

Attached Files:

sparrow, TinNM, Mary's child and 4 others like this.
  14. Heartbeat

Heartbeat Guest

Methinks there are plans afoot by the Holy See to replace Archbishop Henryk Hoser as the Apostolic Visitator at Medjugorje, hence the recent meeting at the Vatican with the local ordinary bishop Petar Palić.

Any anticipated ‘secret’ may instead come from the Vatican with the blessing of the Mostar bishop, and not from Mirjana.

The Mass for the Feast of John the Baptist will be celebrated at Medjugorje by the Franciscan priest Fr Miro Sekô, born and bred in Bijakovici, described by the parish priest as a “Son of Medjugorje”. The Franciscan Provincial Fr Miljenko Šteko will be the main celebrant for the anniversary Mass on the 25th.

So probably no Mostar bishop in attendance, for the major anniversary, or even any Vatican representation on the 25th.

But don’t be surprised if some of the Medjugorje seers play a part in the anniversary Mass. If so, it could explain the reason for the absence of the local bishop and Vatican representation.

15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I would hope so. Then the world would take notice.

padraig likes this.
  16. Blizzard

Here’s what I consider the very best defense and clarification of medjugorje ever written.

It comes from our dear pal Mark Mallett.

If you reject medjugorje you may want to give it the benefit of the doubt and spend a few minutes on the article below.

If after that you’re still not convinced no harm done. As we all know It’s Christ and His Holy Mother that matter. Everything else is accessory.

MEDJUGORJE AND THE SMOKING GUNS

https://www.markmallett.com/blog/medjugorje-and-the-smoking-guns/

any name you wish and sparrow like this.
  17. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Exactly. Mary asked us to stop sinning, pray, and make sacrifices. The same things she's asking us to do at Medjugorje.

Michael Pio likes this.
  18. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

My advice for fasting: Don't try to do it from the strength of your own willpower. Don't think of it as some kind of heroic thing only saints can do. Here's a secret to making it easy and even sweet: Hold up in your mind that food you want to eat, alongside someone you really want to help. For instance, perhaps a young mother who is terrified and about to go get an abortion. Or a beloved family member of yours who is in need of conversion. Or better yet, Jesus Himself, holding out His bleeding Heart to you with tears in His eyes. You can help them with powerful graces if you forgo the food and choose them. You will comfort Jesus' Heart by saving souls.

Fasting then becomes less of a privation and more of a choice of something wonderful that makes that food look less interesting. Fasting should always be done out of love.

19. archangel michael

archangel michael Archangels

I have had a thought about the Warning and it gives me pause in wanting the warning to happen soon.

Here is why.

We have heard the visionaries from Medjugorje say Our Lady has said repeatedly don't wait for the time of the secrets or it will be too late and to Pray, Pray, Pray

It always puzzled me as to why, and not the pray, pray, pray part...it was the It will be too late part that troubled me.

Well, IF...and its a BIG IF.
    IF the Warning is part of the 10 secrets of Medjugorje. Then after the warning everyone will have full knowledge of God's existence, and just like the angels there was no salvation because they knew exactly what would happen when they sinned against God.

So it will be the same with us humans. I am sure God will give everyone a chance to repent and go to confession, but the thought was that... we cant mortally sin any more.

AT ALL EVER.

Everyone might say...God wouldn't do that, or God couldn't allow that. Or Jesus died for everyone, for all sinners, for all time.

I am not so certain anymore with all the sin in the world and impenitence.

Perhaps Our Lady's request, to pray, pray, pray. Go to confession, fast, make penance is her final attempt to confirm as many souls as she can in the state of grace, so that when the warning happens, those that have prepared can go forth and sin no more.

The above was only some thoughts I have had on my mind on the warning.

Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Sam likes this.
  20. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

I like to pray Psalm 51 (penitential) along with the rosary, especially when I meditate on the teaching that God will not despise a contrite and humbled heart.