Medieval Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by RosaryWielder, May 13, 2021.

1. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Away working on a lot of changes in my life.

Tomorrow I’m going on plant a cucumber seed and two carrot seeds, and so, like my medieval ancestors of old, I’d like prayers for these plants to do well and bear a bountiful harvest. :)

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us!

2. any name you wish

any name you wish Archangels

May aphids be gone
    and beetles quite discouraged
    as your veg grows strong

3. Robbie85

Robbie85 New Member

May God bless all that you plant!

HeavenlyHosts, RosaryWielder and AED like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

May Our Lady Queen of the May keep watch over your garden that your seeds may prosper.

5. RosaryWielder

The cucumber and carrot seeds are in the ground, and I also planted one of my potatoes as well. The rest of the potatoes I’ll plant later when they green more; I also need some more pots and soul to plant them and my pots currently still at my parents’ place, so I’ll have to wait for them. Hopefully I’ll get everything I need soon, and the be able to plant more things, it’s amazing how quickly things are growing here, truly the Lord works things better than we can.

6. RosaryWielder

Something is wrong with my garden box out front, as far as I know, nothing is growing, not the cucumbers, not the carrots, not even the potatoes; the only thing that seems to be growing in my garden, is the green onions which I transplanted after re-growing them in a glass of water for about 10 or 11 days, they’re doing well, but everything else seem to just be inactive,

Please keep up your prayers, I’m hoping tomorrow that my dad will arrive with the soil I need to fill my other plant pots, as I have a lot of sprouting potatoes that seem to be overdue for planting.

DesertStar7 likes this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Praying

RosaryWielder likes this.
  8. Mario

Mario Powers

Saint Isidore, pray for RW's garden. May it bear a rich harvest! :)

RosaryWielder, DesertStar7 and AED like this.
  9. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}--

Yes. :)

RosaryWielder likes this.