MASONRY the real enemy of the Catholic Church

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fatima, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Interesting, Amazon prime is recommending a documentary to me called 33 & Beyond; The Royal Art of Freemasonry.

I've never seen a lot of advertising for Freemasons in WA until relatively recently although I have never not seen a lodge in even our moderately small towns. They are everywhere, usually nearby Catholic churches. Some ads have been on the radio and now it seems to be more prevalent as well online.

Are the Masons as prevalent in Ireland?

AED and Byron like this.
  2. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

OK, watching the full video, The colonnades of the previous Basilica is very reminiscent of St Peter's in Rome. The only thing of new Basilica? that appeals to me is that wonderful massive mosaic. But yes, it does otherwise have a great sense of being underground. It gives more a sense of a museum or auditorium that anything else.

josephite and Dolours like this.
  3. Byron

Byron Powers

It was built in the year 1996.

4. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

WOWWOW!!!! Seriously impressive. I agree Padraig. She sounds like a very honest woman. Minute 27 is an astounding great idea!! I sent this video to a couple of discerning close people in my life. At this point, we can't go into most stores without a mask. What is up with May 25th? Is that the official date for Ireland to reopen? This is more contagious. It strikes me sooo peculiar that P Trump and much of his staff refuse to wear masks on camera.

Just beyond disgusting!! Crimes against humanity?!!!! Well, seeing this combination of drugs with Zinc and not supporting or using it? Absolutely Unconscionable Big Pharma:mad::censored:o_O

Will we need another "Nuremberg Trails" for each country?

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

I think mostly bad people doing bad things always seem to get away with it. But they don't. Either in this life or the life to come. The punishment for sin lies in the sin itself, which is why it is a sin in the first place, because it is harmful. So as soon as we sin we are punished. The punishment lies in the sin itself. It mightn't seem this way from the outside looking in but it is always , always so.

I remember one time talking to an ex drug dealer who made loads and loads of money at his trade. But he commented that none of it ever did him any good. The money that came so easily was spent just as easily. It went in one door and out another. At the same time he became drink and drug dependent himself. He said it was the most unhappy period of his life and he only knew happiness when he gave it up.

People may escape human justice, but never God's.

6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

This is a great truth, Padraig.

josephite, Mary's child and AED like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

She’s great.

josephite, Indy and padraig like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

We are up against powers and principalities of evil and she is telling it like it truly is . God bless her .
    We will be able to go back to public Mass on May 25 in my local area. Not all of the Archdiocese of Washington will reopen due to local restrictions still in place. There are 14 pages of guidelines for reopening which include wearing masks at Mass and social distancing in the pews and in the Holy Communion line. But I’ll definitely take it. Thank
    God.
    Thank God for people like Dr Cahill

9. padraig

padraig New Member

She very,very smart and articulate.

One thing this virus is taught me is a little humility. Time and time again I have had to change my position and understanding about all this. But then again if you're not a Doctor or scientist its hard to have any understanding. Even scientists first the bit out about all this.

I suppose a lot of this comes down the personal Discernment of, 'Is this a good or bad person I am listening too?'..and of course prayer and Faith informs us in this.

I listened to the saddest discussion between two mothers and an interviewer the other morning on the radio regarding their children going back to school in June.

One woman was fine with this the other was certainly not. The interviewer asked the anxious one if she knew that children generally did not get the virus? She did but what she was concerned with was that her child might get it and bring it home to her. The interviewer went on to ask when she might be happy to send her child back to school? The lady said when a vaccine might be found. The interviewer said that might not be for another 18 months or more and that many scientists suggest a vaccine may very well be found. Would she be happy to keep her child off school so long and at home. The lady would. Forever if necessary.

So much fear. Terror really.

10. padraig

padraig New Member

How strange to think things like wearing masks may not make the slightest difference and that we may not even need to social distance at all. I must listen to again a few times. It is all very difficult to take in.

I wonder if she is a good Catholic? I must check. Does anyone know?

11. AED

AED Powers

I'm so happy for you. No word here yet. Sigh.

josephite and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

If you find out, let us know.

josephite likes this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

It seems like many doctors--surgeons especially--are saying masks do not prevent the virus and they are in some ways detrimental to oxygen intake. Hard on those with lung issues. I heard another MD say that they wont prevent exposure but they will reduce the "viral load" you are exposed to or are exposing others to which means a milder case of the virus if you do come down with it. So in the end who even knows. I will follow the rules when in public buildings like markets but I sure wont wear one on the street or in my car or at home. There is something very 1984 about all of this.

14. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

I agree, even as a healthcare worker it feels very "Orwellian." Outside of work and unless it's mandated I do not wear the mask.

josephite, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I have an uneasy feeling that we have been duped. I have had this almost from the beginning of this. The pictures coming out of China set the stage for this.
    And of course we can't trust China. But those photos and reports set the stage for this response.

josephite, Sam, AED and 1 other person like this.
  16. padraig

padraig New Member

I think you know we Catholics should be informed by our good Catholics instincts.

What are those instincts. Well they are basically Conservative and Traditional.

Conservative in that they Conserve or keep all that is good in the past, like golden bricks on which we build Our Holy Mother the Church. Traditional in that we look to the 2,ooo year old Traditions of the Church to inform us as to what is right and wrong, good and bad. The Deposit of the Faith. The Sensum Fidelium. The Sense of the Faithful.

For instance if I go into Church for mass and see the priest wearing orange robes with purple spots my good Conservative/ Traditional Catholic instincts arise and ask the question l, why is the priest vested like this?

Even in the field of Mystical experience the same instincts arise. I was reading there about an apparition to St Hilarion where, 'Jesus' , appeared to him robed in Glory and with a golden Crown. Hilarion smelled a rat and when the devil asked him why he doubted the saint asked , 'where are your wounds?

Good Conservative/ Traditional Spiritual Instincts that alert us to the strangely novel. The things that has never happened before. The ability to smell a rat.

The same with the virus. Strange novel things we have never seen before. That our parents never saw before, that our grandparents never saw before. That have never ever been seen before.

That we are to stay locked into out houses. That we are always to wear masks. That we are all to get the same vaccine. That we are all to download the same computer app...and on and on and on.

Strange and odd.

Stranger and odd.

Stranger and odder.

[​IMG]

17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

hitting the nail on the head again, Padraig.:);)(y)
    Even my friend in Chicago, who is not really a believer any longer, understands that this is probably wrong. To me, it seems like a gigantic hoax. I knw that there are very sick people, and people have died, but what we have been told to do is so out of line with the truth of what is happening.

josephite, Mary's child and padraig like this.
  18. padraig

padraig New Member

It reminds me of that old Chesterton quote:

[​IMG]

Also:

'When people do not have Faith in God, Government becomes their God'.

19. padraig

padraig New Member

Which is exactly why Our Lady warned against the dangers of Communism at Fatima.

What is Communism but making Big Government your God?

Suzanne, josephite, Byron and 2 others like this.
  20. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

DEFINITELY a candidate for the Surrender Novena: O Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything!

josephite, AED, padraig and 1 other person like this.