MASONRY the real enemy of the Catholic Church

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fatima, Jul 13, 2019.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

Where's the Cross? In a Catholic Church, where's the Cross and where's the steeple to place it on? It's even worse inside.

It's just... well it's just weird.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
    Byron and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

Pere Lamy tells a story one time. He saw the Lord Jesus one time walk past. Afterwards at a distance he saw a party of demons march after him in full Medieval Armour.

Wherever you get the Lord's Mother in any shrine or Apparition Site in the world, or anywhere dedicated to Our Lady, you'll have the Devil really present, armies of demons trying to overthrow it. Just pay attention and see.

[​IMG]
    National Shrine to the Immaculate Conception ; Washington; USA

Mary's child and Don_D like this.
  3. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

A flattened puff pastry.

padraig and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

A NASA Rocket Installation. A bomb Shelter. Anything but a Church.

HeavenlyHosts and Joan J like this.
  5. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Exactly what those who planned and designed it intended.

+

Byron and padraig like this.
  6. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

It needs about 6 feet of snow and ice so that it caves in and they can try to do better next time around.

7. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

What, there's no cross inside?!

AED likes this.
  8. Dolours

Dolours Powers

There is a crucifix inside. There's also a weird looking crucifix outside. Here's a short video of Fatima. View of the more recent buildings seem to begin at around the 5:30 mark. It's hard to tell what the first building is meant to be. I thought at first that it was a cafe but when the camera moves closer it looks more like covered seating area with a miniature building and a statue of Our Lady.

The new basilica looks like it was designed and built by the "spirit" of Vatican 2. You can see the outdoor crucifix at about the 6:30 point of the video. The crucifix looks like a stick insect affixed to pipe cleaners. You can see the indoor crucifix at about the 7.55 mark. It isn't the most inspiring cruficifx you will ever see but at least the figure on it looks human.

The building looks horrible - like a crumpet made of white stone on the outside and an air raid shelter on the inside. Whoever in the Church is responsible for permitting it should be ashamed of themselves. I don't care that it won some kind of award. The entire project probably cost a fortune. Considering the amount of money it must have cost, the Bishops shouldn't be surprised if some day they're so hungry that they they have to follow a crow for miles to catch a crust of bread.

Sam and AED like this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

I agree!

padraig likes this.
  10. padraig

padraig New Member

As far as I recall the reason why it was built mostly underground and in the form it is was to keep the place cool in the hot weather. But I find this hard to believe. I always found the big old stone and marble Churches very cool even in very hot climates. I know in the Holy Land I used to love going into them out of the heat. The ancient builders knew what they were doing. There is no need to build Churches this shape under ground, like Nuclear Bunkers.:)

Mary's child and AED like this.
  11. padraig

padraig New Member

I had a dream a couple of nights ago in which I was attending and talking to a very large prayer group in a Church Hall. When it was over they all left to go to Mass in the Church next door. I got caught up in something and by the time I got round to the Church door the priest was preaching the homily. I was embarrassed to go inside and so stood listening. The more I heard the angrier I got and resolved to go inside and give him a piece of my mind for preaching pure heresy. But when I opened the door I was horrified to see the priest had a woman on each side at the altar with priests vestments on. They were slightly different from the priests, though the same colour; I think they may have been Deacons.

I left the Church at once, determined to ambush the priest after mass and have a good shout at him. When he emerged I did but a small flame broke out on my leg and spread all over me engulfing me in flames.

This all reminds me of the things Blessed Catherine Emmerich said about the false Church.

I ma afraid we ain't seen nothing yet as they say. Jaw dropping Horrible. We'll soon have something to truly complain about.

Mary's child and AED like this.
  12. padraig

padraig New Member

I was up for confession to my local Traditional Priest and I told him about my dream and he looked horrified.

We were discussing the State of the Church and he said something that is very true. We can't change what Pope or Cardinals or Bishops do or what they do or don't beleive. All we can do is work, through God's grace to change ourselves.

This is so true and wise and a great source of peace.

He also said many, many Bishops know what is going on is wrong but are afraid to speak out.

I think this is very true and wise too.

Mary's child, Byron, Don_D and 4 others like this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

Yes. This is essentially what Fr John another very Holy traditional priest told me.

Mary's child, Byron, Sam and 2 others like this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

It is true and wiser than we know. We definitely can’t change all of the above.
    But we must work out our salvation with fear and trembling. I forget who said that about fear and trembling.
    A lot of our whining is going no place.

Mary's child, Sam, Tanker and 2 others like this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

St Paul.:rolleyes:

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:rolleyes:Thanks!

17. padraig

padraig New Member

[​IMG]

Mary's child, Indy, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  18. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Yes, we will only be answering for ourselves come the Warning or when we each meet Jesus after death.

For me, the question is will the Warning come before a "mandatory" vaccine?

Mary's child, Byron, Indy and 2 others like this.
  19. padraig

padraig New Member

I have been watching and receiving the most strange messages about the, 'vaccines'. Goodness knows. I would really love to talk to this lady about it.

I really, really would. Prayers for discernment. I'm no scientist, how to discern, but she seems to be a good honest woman.

20. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I know. I've heard horrendous things about a bill in the US legislature #6666. According to that, if it were to pass, I guess DHHS would go door to door. They want a vaccine to be mandatory. We can refuse but then we'd be under "house arrest". Now ya know that won't fly other branches! But, the fact it's in writing in a bill being considered is insane & bodes many RATIONAL conversations.

More discernment...what to do if it comes to that. I pray the Warning comes first!! With that, we'll know what to do or where to go to actually escape such things.

Where truly will the mark come from? That's what we need to know.

How are people so blind?

Byron, Tanker, padraig and 1 other person like this.