MASONRY the real enemy of the Catholic Church

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fatima, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Who is the real enemy of the Catholic Church?
    by Ted Flynn | June 18, 2019
    [​IMG]
    A friend of mine is a believer, and follows world events very closely. If you ask him his thoughts on a political subject, he can penetrate to what is being said, and what is going on behind the scenes from an erudite standpoint based on history, and modern political philosophy. He sees the divide among people is getting more intense, and feels like many, that violence is coming to the streets of America at some point in the future. Recently, I asked him who the real enemy is. Who is the wizard behind the curtain pulling the strings? He gave me a blank stare, stood back a step, and said, “That is a really good question.” He ventured a guess to satisfy the question and said, “The Democrats.” I said, “No, there is a malevolent dark force behind the curtain of humanity that people do not see.”

The ancient Chinese philosopher Sun Tzu wrote a book approximately in the year 500 BC called The Art of War. It may not have had a subtitle then, but has one now, called, The Most Influential Book of Strategy in the World. The book has been used in councils of elders and war colleges for nearly 2,500 years, and is probably the most quoted book on war, peace, and combat in the history of the world, as it concerns military and social strategy.[​IMG]

A definition of the book can be described in three sentences if you research it:

“Know when to fight and when not to fight: avoid what is strong and strike at what is weak. Know how to deceive the enemy: appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak. Know your strengths and weaknesses; if you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.”

The pithy sayings dotted throughout the book are folklore to many, and deathly real to nations who have sought the book’s principles to maintain their relevance in the world. There is no book like it. It is a book about deception, which is not a laudatory practice for a person who professes a personal belief in Jesus Christ. But, as a nation state it is about survival of the fittest. It is weak nations that are invaded first. A few sayings are:

• All warfare is based upon deception.
    • There are five essentials for victory:
    • He will win who knows how to fight and when not to fight.
    • He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.
    • He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks
    • He will win who prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.
    • He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.
    • There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war.
    • Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.
    • If he is superior in strength, evade him.
    • The worst strategy of all is to besiege walled cities.
    Infiltration and Operating in Stealth

Sun Tzu provides a blueprint for aggressive nations to conquer, and those less able to maintain their own status quo, until ready for combat. It is a book of strategy to conquer. The historical reality of Sun Tzu is unmatched. Does this have relevance to the Roman Catholic Church and those looking to subvert its truth? The answer to the above question is yes, and to find out who is the real enemy of the Catholic Church. The enemy of the Church is Freemasonry. Masons have applied these principles of infiltration and operating in stealth, and hiding in the weeds, as well as in plain sight against the Church for the last several centuries. The barbarian is inside the gates.

[​IMG]
    They have had enormous influence without the general population knowing their plans, and with clergy thinking they are some sort of boys club driving go karts for sick children and wearing funny looking hats. It is a profound lack of understanding of spiritual warfare and knowing how to fight your enemy that enables them to operate so efficiently. If one is intellectually and emotionally honest, they would have to ask, how did this apostasy in the Church happen? What is its origin? Was there an agenda? Is it a conspiracy theory? Is this the thinking of a disordered mind who believes this, or worse perpetrates a deceptive agenda like this on an unsuspecting public? It is a topic worthy of consideration. It is not heavily talked about for two main reasons. First, ignorance of its existence, and secondly, fear of retribution, thus one becomes marginalized socially, politically, or industrially. Masonry roots run far, wide, and deep, and it is deceptively portrayed as just a fraternal organization doing good works.

Father Malachi Martin, in his novel of historical fiction, Windswept House, tells the story of a priest by the name of Gladstone who is summoned to the Vatican. He doesn’t know why at first. Father Gladstone is an amalgam of a man from a wealthy Galveston, Texas home. He is a man’s man, well bred, traveled, educated, with enormous personal and intellectual gifts. If he were at a cocktail party or dinner, Gladstone by virtue of his presence and savoir-faire (a person who knows what to do in almost any circumstance) would command the room. He is the type of person who can walk by a chess game between friends, look at the board for a second or two, and tell the friend to move the rook, take the knight, freezing the king. Checkmate.

Find Out If It Is Organized?

He is now in Rome meeting with the pope. Passing pleasantries, the pope then tells him the reason for the meeting. The reigning pope asks him to find out the intentions of these one world order people, the titans running the global show of power that the pope knows is anti-church. The pontiff knows they are evil men doing diabolical things. He then asks Father Gladstone the penetrating question, “Find out if it is organized.” Gladstone is commissioned to find the answer.

Father Malachi Martin clearly understood the battle way in advance of others, and while alive, he was arguably the most controversial priest in the world. When Fr . Malachi Martin died, the title then went to Father Gruner who wrote on all things Fatima, and the diabolical forces in the world looking to undermine the Church. Both had many things in common. They both intimately understood Fatima and its extreme relevance to the Third Secret, and the necessity of the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, as the Blessed Mother asked at Fatima.

Diabolical Masonry, widespread apostasy, atheistic communism, and corrupt political institutions and governments are just a few both priests were intimately aware of. But, both knew above all, how Masonry had infiltrated inside the Church and was blocking what heaven was asking of mankind. Because of this, Fathers Martin and Gruner were vilified by many, and understood by few who thought their views extreme due to a naïve understanding how the corridors of power actually work. Their harshest critics came from inside the Church because they were so close to the truth, and the Vatican intrigue surrounding why certain things are not being done as Heaven has asked.

As the saying goes, “You only take flak when you are above the target.” If you get too close to the unholy grail of Masonry, you will be attacked. You become an immediate threat to the establishment, and they will go to any extreme to discredit you. Both Father Martin and Father Gruner died believing the Consecration of Russia was not done by the Church, as it was asked by the Blessed Mother, in unison with all the bishops of the world — specifically mentioning Russia by name, as Our Lady asked. Not the consecration of the world, but Russia. Both priests knew intensely the battle inside the Church and its Masonic influence, even having their own Lodge in Rome called Propaganda Due (The P2 Lodge) .

The rest of this article can be found in Signs & Wonders 29#1/2. Become a member today!

SgCatholic, lynnfiat, AED and 2 others like this.
  2. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

What I find interesting about the consecration of Russia is not the controversy over whether it has been properly done or not but that bishops seemingly did not support it.

The prophecy of Fatima was completely defied! It is a lack of sense, I would say, because according to the interpretation that seems to me most worthy of consideration, the Third Secret - which John XXIII and his successors thought inopportune to reveal - is not about a supposed conversion of Russia, still far from becoming a reality, but regards the 'revolution' in the Catholic Church.

From a Council convened to throw light on the beauty and profundity of the Christian mystery by presenting the Church as the spouse of Christ, according to the beautiful words of the same Pope John XXIII, so many innovations were born that they appear to constitute a true internal revolution.

(Silvio Oddi, Il Tenero Mastino di Dio, Rome: Progetto Museali Editore, 1995, p. 217-218).

https://onepeterfive.com/cardinal-ratzinger-not-published-whole-third-secret-fatima/

Today, on the Feast of Pentecost, I called Fr. Ingo Dollinger, a German priest and former professor of theology in Brasil, who is now quite elderly and physically weak. He has been a personal friend of Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI for many years. Father Dollinger unexpectedly confirmed over the phone the following facts:

Not long after the June 2000 publication of the Third Secret of Fatima by the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger told Fr. Dollinger during an in-person conversation that there is still a part of the Third Secret that they have not published! “There is more than what we published,” Ratzinger said. He also told Dollinger that the published part of the Secret is authentic and that the unpublished part of the Secret speaks about “a bad council and a bad Mass” that was to come in the near future.

Father Dollinger gave me permission to publish these facts on this High Feast of the Holy Ghost and he gave me his blessing.

So in 1960 when the secret was asked originally to be revealed it warns of a bad council and a bad Mass. Prophets of gloom and doom indeed.

SgCatholic and AED like this.
  3. Cardinal Ratzinger stated in the following declaration, on behalf of Pope John Paul II in 1983:

It has been asked whether there has been any change in the Church's decision in regard to Masonic associations since the new Code of Canon Law does not mention them expressly, unlike the previous Code.

This Sacred Congregation is in a position to reply that this circumstance is due to an editorial criterion which was followed also in the case of other associations likewise unmentioned inasmuch as they are contained in wider categories.

Therefore the Church's negative judgment in regard to Masonic associations remains unchanged since their principles have always been considered irreconcilable with the doctrine of the Church and therefore membership in them remains forbidden. The faithful who enroll in Masonic associations are in a state of grave sin and may not receive Holy Communion.

It is not within the competence of local ecclesiastical authorities to give a judgment on the nature of Masonic associations which would imply a derogation from what has been decided above, and this in line with the Declaration of this Sacred Congregation issued on 17 February 1981 (cf. AAS 73 [1981] pp. 240-241).

In an audience granted to the undersigned Cardinal Prefect, the Supreme Pontiff John Paul II approved and ordered the publication of this Declaration which had been decided in an ordinary meeting of this Sacred Congregation.

Rome, from the Office of the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, 26 November 1983.

JOSEPH Card. RATZINGER
    Prefect
    + Fr. JEROME HAMER, O.P.
    Titular Archbishop of Lorium
    Secretary

This video is really good, too. If you can not watch the entire thing, watch at least from minute 6 on.

Sunnyveil likes this.
  4. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

https://onepeterfive.com/confirmation-father-dollingers-claim-cardinal-ratzinger-fatima/

A Further Confirmation of Father Dollinger’s Claim about Cardinal Ratzinger and Fatima

Maike Hickson
    March 10, 2017 326 Comments
    Image: Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger and Dr. Ingo Dollinger, 1997

In May of 2016, OnePeterFive received a public denial from the Vatican’s Press Office with regard to a story that we had published about the apparently still missing part of the Third Secret of Fatima. On 15 May 2016, Dr. Ingo Dollinger, a saintly priest and long-time friend of then-Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, had confirmed to us that Cardinal Ratzinger – shortly after the 26 June 2000 publication of the Third Secret of Fatima – had admitted to him that one part of that secret was still not published.

However, in the 21 May 2016 Press Communique from the Vatican, Pope Benedict XVI was himself quoted as having said “never to have spoken with Professor Dollinger about Fatima” and, secondly, that “the publication of the Third Secret is complete.” Right after this denial and added affirmation, Dr. Dollinger insisted again upon bearing his own witness. In the wake of this somewhat unsettling development, we therefore inquired further about the virtuous life and witness of Dr. Dollinger – who himself was also a close collaborator of Saint Padre Pio – and we then also published a short story of his life in order to give more credence and even a moral certitude to his story.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fr. Dollinger became close to St. Padre Pio as a young priest.

It is with much gratitude, therefore, that we can report today that Giuseppe Nardi, the editor of the German Catholic website, Katholisches.info, has found an additional personal source who now confirms our earlier story, namely that Cardinal Ratzinger had told Dr. Dollinger that there is still a part of the Third Secret of Fatima missing and not yet officially published.

Giuseppe Nardi was able to meet in Austria and then interview a close friend of Dr. Dollinger himself for many years: Gottfried Kiniger. Kiniger is a hatmaker and lives in the little beautiful village of Sillian in the East Tirol of Austria. He is now also in his late 80s and he was in his lifetime very active politically, having been supportive of the monarchist cause and of the Pan-European Movement (Paneuropa Bewegung) of Otto von Habsburg, and having also always been a public defender of the Catholic Church. As he told Giuseppe Nardi, he regularly met with Dr. Dollinger at least twice a year after they had first met in the 1990s in Salzburg, Austria. Only these recent years, due to their advanced age, these two friends have not any more been able to meet in person. Inasmuch as Father Dollinger has lived in Wigratzbad, Germany since his own retirement in 2004, the two friends often had met in that village where also the Fraternity of St. Peter’s own seminary is now located.

[​IMG]
    Gottfried Kiniger with his wife, 2009

As Nardi now reports, he first happened to visit Gottfried Kiniger on 21 December 2016, where he incidentally and quite informally mentioned the Dollinger story, as it had been publicly discussed more broadly after that 21 May of 2016. Kiniger, who does not use the Internet, had not yet heard about that story. Nardi continues, by saying:

After hearing about the [21 May 2016] denial coming from Rome, Kiniger became very upset. He could not imagine that Benedict XVI was to have made such a statement, because what Hickson had reported is what Dollinger had told him already in 2000. For this reason, there took place a second conversation at which Kiniger’s own description was recorded.

That second and recorded conversation took place some three weeks later, on 17 January 2017. Kiniger has now wholeheartedly given his approval for the publication of his own personal witness with regard to the Dollinger case. In the following, we shall present Nardi’s own report and technical recording of Kiniger’s own words:

“I do not remember the exact date,” says Kiniger, “but it was still in the year 2000, I am sure about that. I still remember the press conference [about the publication of the Third Secret of Fatima] in Rome, as it was then shown on television. In the fall, I visited again, as usual, Dollinger with whom I am friends for many years. On this occasion, he told me of his having met Cardinal Ratzinger – then Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith – shortly after that [June 2000] press conference. He even then con-celebrated with him, something which Dollinger usually does not do, but Ratzinger had invited him to do it. After the celebration [of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass], Dollinger spoke with the cardinal and brought up the topic of Fatima and the Third Secret. Ratzinger told him: ‘What we have published is not the whole secret. [‘Was wir veröffentlicht haben, ist nicht das ganze Geheimnis.’] In the sacristy, there were also present other priests – some of them high-ranking priests – to whom the cardinal had to attend intermittently. But he soon returned to Dollinger and said to him: ‘We were instructed to do so.’ [‘Es ist uns so aufgetragen worden.’] This same sentence Dollinger, a second time, repeated: ‘We were instructed to do so.’ He [Dollinger] has interpreted these words, as such: namely, that John Paul II wanted it and ordered it this way. At this meeting, when Dollinger told me all these things, other people were also present, among them my own companion.

In the years to follow, Dollinger told of this episode again and again, several times, at our meetings. Most of the time, there were also several other people present. It was no secret, there was nothing that he kept secret. This is what the cardinal told him, this is what he passed on to others. Sometimes, there were priests and seminarians also sitting with us at the table who came from the seminary of the Fraternity of St. Peter in Wigratzbad. I do not know their names. In any event, numerous people have heard this story over the course of the years. I personally can witness to the story since the fall of 2000, when Dollinger told it to me for the first time. There is for me no doubt that Professor Dollinger, in whom I have complete trust, has described the story in a truthful manner. What would have been his reason to invent such a conversation and such a content – and so shortly after the press conference at the time – and then also to tell it freely and openly to everybody who wanted to hear it? That Benedict denies it suddenly, after 16 years, is hard for me to imagine. That seems to me rather implausible. I do not know why Rome does this. I cannot account for it. It seems as if one wishes to put the lid upon Fatima and to close the case. But that does not work. But, I do not know why Rome has acted in such a manner.”

May this additional witness and testimony now give further trustworthy support to the honest report of Dr. Ingo Dollinger. May these two friends now go down in history as having helped to bring out the fuller truth about Fatima and especially about the Third Secret of Fatima. May Rome finally release to the faithful and to others, as well, the full Third Secret of Fatima – so direly needed now in our time of disorder, and of intimately broken trust.

SgCatholic, AED and Beth B like this.
  5. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

https://onepeterfive.com/freemasonry-catholic-church-brief-introduction/

Freemasonry & The Catholic Church: A Brief Introduction

[​IMG] H. Reed Armstrong May 12, 2017 206 Comments
    Freemasons, Francmaçons, Libremuoratori, Freimauren, were the names given throughout Europe to the builders of the great medieval cathedrals. They belonged to Catholic guilds and were bound by strict adherence to the tenets of the Catholic faith and morality. As they traveled from country to country with different languages and customs, they developed their own set of signs, symbols and gestures as means of mutual recognition. These builders were known as “operative” masons.

Beginning in 16th and 17th century England, having lost the true Catholic Faith, free-thinkers, agnostics, alchemists, “antiquarians” (those interested in pre-Christian religions), spiritualists, and Rosicrucians (a fellowship dedicated to restoring the earthly paradise through scientific advancement and occult knowledge) emerged and began openly forming cenacle, salons, clubs and secret societies to further their aims. In 1717 many came together to form a unified “Grand Lodge” to build not cathedrals to the glory of God, but a temple dedicated to the glorification and perfection of man. Under the guise of rebuilding Solomon’s Temple, a symbol of human wisdom, these “Free builders” or “speculative” masons adopted the rituals and signs of the earlier Cathedral builders to secretly set about building a new world order, or Novus Ordo Saeculorum. This new order, according to its adepts would be based on human rights, liberty, equality, fraternity and the universal brotherhood of man.

Supposedly free from the arbitrary dictates of “altar and throne,” Masonic lodges spread across continental Europe in the 18th and 19th centuries fomenting political unrest and social upheavals. The vast majority of revolutionary thinkers of the period, including Rousseau and Voltaire, were inducted Freemasons.

The lure of the lodges was that in a highly structured class system also religiously divided, they accepted men of all ranks, stations and faiths without distinction into a fraternal bond of philanthropy. Masonry presented itself as “a beautiful system of morality, veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols.” The “Craft” was there to “make good men better” regardless of their religious or political affiliations.

Beneath the high-sounding rhetoric, smoldered a deep hatred of the Roman Catholic Church and its teaching authority on faith and morals. The words with which Voltaire signed many of his letters come to mind, “Écrasez l’infame (Crush the loathsome thing) — referring to the Catholic Church.

The Permanent Instruction of Alta Vendita (a Masonic document discovered in the mid-19th century and verified by Pope Pius IX) concurs:

Our ultimate end is that of Voltaire and of the French Revolution – the final destruction of Catholicism, and even of the Christian idea. The work which we have undertaken is not the work of a day, nor of a month, nor of a year. It may last many years, a century perhaps…Crush the enemy whoever he may be; crush the powerful by means of lies and calumny…If a prelate comes to Rome from the provinces to exercise some public function, learn immediately his character, his antecedents, above all, his defects. If he is already a declared enemy…envelop him in all the snares you can lay under his feet; create for him one of those reputations which will frighten little children and old women…paint him cruel and sanguinary: recount regarding him some trait of cruelty which can easily be engraved in the minds of the people.

For its part, the Catholic Church has prohibited Catholics from membership in Masonic organizations and other secret societies, starting in 1738. Since then, at least eleven popes have made pronouncements about the incompatibility of Catholic doctrines and Freemasonry and from 1738 until 1983, any Catholic who publicly associated with, or publicly supported, Masonic organizations was censured with an automatic excommunication Latae sententiae (the act in itself being sufficient cause without need of further judgment or ecclesiastical pronouncement).

The clearest of these condemnations is that of Pope Leo XIII’s Humanum Genus, published in 1884:

The race of man, after its miserable fall from God, the Creator and the Giver of heavenly gifts, “through the envy of the devil,” separated into two diverse and opposite parts, of which the one steadfastly contends for truth and virtue, the other of those things which are contrary to virtue and to truth. The one is the kingdom of God on earth, namely, the true Church of Jesus Christ; and those who desire from their heart to be united with it, so as to gain salvation, must of necessity serve God and His only-begotten Son with their whole mind and with an entire will. The other is the kingdom of Satan, in whose possession and control are all whosoever follow the fatal example of their leader and of our first parents, those who refuse to obey the divine and eternal law, and who have many aims of their own in contempt of God, and many aims also against God….. At every period of time each has been in conflict with the other, with a variety and multiplicity of weapons and of warfare, although not always with equal ardor and assault. At this period, however, the partisans of evil seems to be combining together, and to be struggling with united vehemence, led on or assisted by that strongly organized and widespread association called the Freemasons.

What makes this declaration so important is that it clearly points out the origin of what would coalesce into Freemasonry. The modern “Craft” did not appear out of thin air just prior to the French Revolution, but is simply a manifestation of the age old battle begun in Eden. Humanity is divided between those who serve God and those who serve Satan.

The enmity of these two camps will continue until the end of time. There can be no truce nor melding of Good and Evil as proposed by the Freemason Albert Pike in his authoritative Morals and Dogma of Freemasonry in chapter XXII “Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret”:

The primary tradition of the single revelation has been preserved under the name of the “Kabalah” [sic] …. of that Equilibrium between Good and Evil, and Light and Darkness in the world which assures us that all is the work of the Infinite Wisdom and Infinite Love. (Emphasis added)

Pope Leo’s encyclical also makes it clear that the true end of Freemasonry is not the apotheosis [divinization] of man, as generally believed, even by the vast majority of Masons and modernist circles within the Church,* but the apotheosis of Satan. This will be achieved, according to Pike, in the Kabbalistic doctrine of apokatastasis, or a harmonious rapprochement of all that exists, good and evil, male and female (androgyny), Christ and Satan, all encompassed and melded together under the guise of a universal infinite love.

This is the “occult doctrine” promoted through the ages by the followers of Satan going back to the Garden, as newly propounded by Helena P. Blavatsky – The Secret Doctrine (Pasadena, California: Theosophical University Press, 1963), Volume I, page 414. Volume II, pages 234, 235, 243, 245.

Once the key to Genesis is in our hands, it is the scientific and symbolic Kabbala which unveils the secret. The Great Serpent of the Garden of Eden and the “Lord God” are identical…. When the Church, therefore, curses Satan, it curses the cosmic reflection of God…. For it is he who was the “Harbinger of Light,” bright radiant Lucifer, who opened the eyes of the automaton [Adam] created by Jehovah, as alleged; and he who was the first to whisper, “In the day ye eat thereof, ye shall be as Elohim, knowing good and evil” — can only be regarded in the light of a Saviour. An “adversary” to Jehovah… he still remains in Esoteric Truth the ever loving “Messenger”… who conferred on us spiritual instead of physical immortality…. Satan, or Lucifer, represents the active… “Centrifugal Energy of the Universe” in a cosmic sense…. Fitly is he… and his adherents… consigned to the “sea of fire,” because it is the Sun… the fount of life in our system, where they are purified… and churned up to re-arrange them for another life; that Sun which, as the origin of the active principle of our Earth, is at once the Home and the Source of the Mundane Satan….

Continued..

SgCatholic, AED and Sunnyveil like this.
  6. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

(Blavatsky was initiated into the Grand Orient Adoptive Rites of Memphis and Miriam with the highest rank of Crowned Princess 12, on November 24, 1877)

This is also the occult doctrine proposed by Valentin Tomberg in his Meditations on the Tarot, eulogized by Hans Urs von Balthasar in his glowing afterward (English edition) and unfortunately adopted by many in the Church today.

The battle rages on. As HH Pope Paul VI warned in his 15 November 1972 General Audience, “Evil is not a deficiency, but a highly efficient spiritual being both perverted and perverting, It is a terrible reality that is mysterious and frightening. ‘We know,’ writes St. John the Evangelist, ‘that we are of God, and the whole world is in the power of the Evil One.'” The Evil One knows he has been defeated, but in his pride he refuses to accept the fact. If he can but once again be accepted by humanity as God’s equal, he believes, the Almighty must accept him, as well.

[​IMG]
    Éliphas Levi, “As above, so below, as below, so above” the Masonic “Complete God”

This is the “occult” doctrine of all ages known to initiates as the “Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus,” a mythical Egyptian contemporary of Moses. It is the Kabbalistic doctrine of harmony arising from the fusion of opposites or “coincidetia opositorum,” a “God” beyond true and false, right and wrong, good and evil. This doctrine, unfortunately has been surreptitiously penetrating our Holy Faith since (as von Balthasar points out in his afterward to Meditations on the Tarot) the Renaissance, and in the Modernist movement, which was categorically denounced by St. Pius X in 1907.

We know from the Book of Genesis that Our Lady is called to crush the Serpent’s head “…And I will establish a feud between thee and the woman, between thy offspring and hers; she is to crush thy head, while thou dost lie in ambush at her heels.” Genesis 3: 7

[​IMG]
    Our Lady of Guadalupe (Coatlaxopeuh “Quatlasupe” in the Aztec Nahuatl language meaning “she who crushes the serpent”)

May this prophesy be fulfilled soon!

7. One of the masonic principles is "We will conquer the Catholic Church not by argumentation, but rather through moral corruption." They aim to compromise Catholic teaching through the mass media. How difficult it is to even sit through any television programs. If the content of the show isn't corrupt, the advertisements will surely be awful. The Lord knows, He will deliver us from this at precisely the right time through the intercession of the Virgin Mary.

Lumena, Jo M, Denise P and 3 others like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

I'm counting on this. Only God's grace and the Holy Spirit blowing through our corrupt world can fix this. It is so beyond anything we can do--except to pray hope and dont worry as Padre Pio says.

Jo M, Mary's child, Denise P and 3 others like this.
  9. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

It just struck me: could this "bad council" be the upcoming Amazonian council?

Jo M, AED, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

The Amazonian Council sounds really bad. You could be right. It’s not too far off, either.

Jo M, AED and Denise P like this.
  11. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

The history of Freemasonry is a reminder of the age-old adage: the evil in the world is primarily the result of bad and lax Catholics. When the stone masons remained true to their Catholic discipline, they built the greatest civilization and architecture the world has ever seen, a civilization that spread the Gospel to the four corners of the Earth; when they embraced the ideals and disciplines of the Enlightenment, they built the Satanic civilization we live in today.

Byron, Don_D, AED and 1 other person like this.
  12. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

One of the masonic slogans is "Ordo ab Chao" which means "order out of chaos". They wish to create chaos first and then establish a new world order out of that chaos, or a "Phoenix from the Flames" as the masonic saying goes. Remember the Eurovision song that won that was called "Rise like a Phonenix' by the transexual Conchita Wurst? That was them. One thing to watch in the world is how they are always trying to create division and disorder so that this New Order is established, hence "order out of chaos."

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  13. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

The blatant symbolism is striking isn't it? We can see that taking place all throughout history with the revolutions which have resulted in the fall of the monarchies and free markets in various places for socialism and communist dictatorships.

Ever notice that the Canon law of the church is a single book and not even a spectacularly large one at that? It is because the law is simple in the church and its yes is yes and no is no. Outside the church however we see literal libraries filled with the US code of law. This is what happens when a nation places personal liberty at it's center rather than God. It becomes incredibly complex and bloated with deviation and perversions of the truth until it eventually collapses.

Sanctus likes this.
  14. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

[7] For the mystery of iniquity already worketh; only that he who now holdeth, do hold, until he be taken out of the way.

15. Jo M

Jo M Archangels

Yes, television has succumbed to the corruption; good programs are few and far between. So many commercials are downright offensive. Even seemingly innocent shows like HGTV's House Hunters, promotes a homosexual agenda. Sad thing is people complain about it, but they have no idea who is working behind the scenes to bring the trash into our homes. The majority truly believes Freemasonry is a highly respected organization, doing great charitable work. People cheer for them at parades, and generally have no interest in hearing the truth about them. In Massachusetts they even have a special license plate devoted to Freemasonry. I have repeatedly warned my family members, but it mostly falls on deaf ears. Masonic infiltration runs so deep it is frightening.

16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:(
    :(:cry:

17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

As a 3rd degree Kinghts of Columbus member, I can say that most have no clue this fraternity was started to defend the Church against the errors if Masonry. Yet, most chapters of the KC's have become simply charitable exercises and have fallen away from it's original design of defending the faith against the heretical Masosns. Seems Masonry won over its opponent by becoming a better social justice cause then the Knights, so the the Knights became more social justice in their works over the past 50 year and threw out the defense of the faith. The devil is very cunning and hits where the dumb in the world and the church follow.

Tanker, Byron, Sam and 3 others like this.
  18. Jo M

Jo M Archangels

Yes Fatima the devil is real slick, and has successfully duped so many. I really makes me sad to know that people just don't want to hear the truth. I am sorry to hear many chapters of the KC have succumbed to social justice to stay relevant. Now more than ever before, we need the Knights to revive their original mission to defend the faith. I will add the KC to my prayers. May God bless you for being a faithful Knight.

Tanker, Byron, AED and 1 other person like this.
  19. I do think that the media exaggerates and exults the deviant behavior that they find to divide, scandalize and demoralize God-fearing people. If this is encouraged by the secret societies, we are all victims as are our children. One of the most harmful things that members of these groups do is make oaths that are in conflict with Christianity. These oaths have negative effects for the person making the oath, their children and future generations. Deliverance Prayers for the Laity includes prayers to say for former members of secret societies (there is a long list of societies...not just freemasons...other groups are included some of which were surprising to me).

20. There is a good article in LifeSite news about the Bishops of Cameroon pastoral letter warning against joining secret societies.
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/african-bishops-blast-freemasonry-sorcery-in-new-pastoral-letter
    Analysis by Jeanne Smits, Paris correspondent
    July 23, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — The Bishops’ Conference of Cameroon (CENC) recently published a pastoral letter condemning Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, and sorcery, by which the conference called on all Catholics to oppose these groups and beliefs. The signing of this text appears to be one of the first public acts of the newly named president of the national bishops’ conference, Bishop Abraham Bialo Kome of Bafang (western Cameroon). All the other Cameroonian bishops also supported the text through their national conference.

It comes after a similar initiative in the 1990s, when the Cameroonian episcopate first published a document condemning “esoteric sects.”

News of the letter that came out at the end of June was published in the local press on July 4 and then went on to attract international media attention. According to cameroun.web, it was actually signed on May 4, during the CENC’s general assembly.

The bishops made clear that they are worried about the growing success of these anti-Christian movements, which they do not hesitate to show as being incompatible with belonging to the Catholic Church.

“At the moment, in some parishes of our dioceses, in parish councils and even in some diocesan organizations, there are more and more people in positions of responsibility, people belonging to Freemasonry, the Rosicrucians, or who are into sorcery, to whom the sacraments that Jesus Christ entrusted to our Holy Mother the Church are administered without any scruple,” they wrote. “Such a situation requires clarification.”

Their words make abundantly clear that these practices make it impossible to worthily receive Holy Communion as long as ties have not been cut with said organizations or practices.

Cameroun.web commented, possibly quoting a part of the document that is not available on the internet: “As time passes, esoteric practices are increasingly finding a place to prosper in society. The naive and the ignorant are the main victims of the followers of these occult practices. Seeing the phenomenon set its milestones within churches in order to divert Christians from the path of truth, the bishops decided to abandon their reserve to prevent such acts from flourishing.”

Equating Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism with traditional witchcraft, as the bishops did, cannot be pleasant for Freemasons and Rosicrucians who pride themselves on their rejection of any kind of dogma or anti-rational behavior, as they would put it. Being tarred with the same brush as African sorcerers, as unprincipled profiteers of simple people’s ignorance and gullibility, must have hurt them even more.

But occultism is indeed the common factor: these groups work as secret societies in order to further aims that they do not completely reveal to the ordinary public, while calling on some form of spirit world that can only be opposed to God Almighty.

As the bishops put it, “in the name of our duty to teach, we give you this pastoral letter not only to remind you of the main lines of the Magisterium on Freemasonry, the Rosicrucians, and the belief in sorcery, but also to give you pastoral directives to enlighten and sustain your faith in Jesus Christ, who died and rose from the dead.”

The document goes on to explain the Church’s serious grievances against the three occultist groups.

Freemasonry, recall the bishops, is an “initiatic society.” “To become a member of a lodge, the candidate must first be accepted and then initiated to the observance of the secrets of closed societies; the members or fraters (brothers), recognize themselves by signs; they alone possess the secrets under oath.”

This is totally opposed to what the Church teaches and how: the Catholic Church is not a gnostic society that offers wondrous or lucrative private knowledge to a select group of illuminati, but calls on all its members to hear its teachings and to reach the full truth of Jesus Christ.

But it is not only the culture of secrecy that makes Freemasonry incompatible with the Catholic faith.

“Freemasonry presents itself as a humanistic, naturalistic and essentially rationalist philosophy dedicated to the search for truth. But it considers the truth to be accessible only by reason. It therefore rejects the light of faith and the dogmas of the Church,” wrote the bishops, explaining that Freemasons base their way of thinking on the rejection of all Catholic dogmas that find their source in God’s own revelation.

Cameroun.web again commented with probable indirect quotes to the original text:

Freemasonry “therefore rejects the light of faith and the dogmas of the Church. As such, it excludes the possibility of an absolute truth and opens us to the universe of relativism, since what is asked of a Freemason is to be a free person, that is, one who is not subject to dogma or passion. It is in this perspective that the ‘god’ of the [Freemasons] is rather considered as the ‘Great Architect of the Universe,’ a kind of abstract divinity that does not really care about men,” wrote Cameroun.web.

It added: “However, the central point of the Catholic faith is the passion, death and resurrection of Jesus for the salvation of all men,” before quoting the bishops’ own words once again:

The Christian religion is not our invention, but a religion revealed by God himself to Moses, and brought to fulfillment by Jesus Christ. Our faith is based on all the truths revealed by God. These truths are also called dogmas. No Catholic can challenge them without denying his faith: they are the dogmas of the Holy Trinity, the Incarnation, the Resurrection, the Ascension, the Immaculate Conception, and the Assumption of the Virgin Mary.

Rosicrucianism, an esoteric order founded in the early 17th century that is not unlike Freemasonry, rests more evidently on the idea that a secret science handed down from ancient times can give its initiates insight into the workings of nature and also the spiritual realm. It was also condemned by the bishops of Cameroon.

They recalled that Catholic Christians cannot adhere to such a doctrine because it is contrary to evangelical truths. They also condemned the fact that the Rosicrucians consider God “as a kind of spiritual energy, the ultimate source of all spiritual and material vibrations.” Its approach is close to “pantheism,” they made clear.

As to sorcery, asking Cameroonian Catholics to consider its effects, the bishops called it a “dangerous phenomenon,” insisting that “discernment is urgently necessary so that African people can grow in lucidity.”

They also urged the ordinary faithful “to keep on squarely reaffirming the faith in Jesus Christ who died and rose again, the prudent and not to let themselves be enrolled by these doctrines which are contrary to the Christian faith.”

The pastoral letter of the bishops of Cameroon could not be more timely as far as sorcery goes. At least one of the objectives of the upcoming Synod for the Amazon, as set out in the recently published working document (Instrumentum laboris), is clearly to value and promote traditional native rites and medicine, even though these are often intertwined with or even identical to sorcery and pantheistic ceremonies. So doing, it also promotes relativism, which is the trademark of Freemasonry.

One traditional missionary in Africa recently spoke to LifeSite about his worry that the Amazonian Synod will cut the legs out from under Catholic priests in promoting “traditional” practices that ever larger numbers of Africans are returning to, when those priests are trying so hard to turn them away from what are in fact idolatrous acts.

The bishops of Cameroon are asking in particular for all those responsible for teaching the Faith to Catholic believers to do their duty in that respect. They should “intensify the solid and unambiguous teaching of Catholic doctrine, since ignorance is a decisive factor in the adherence of the faithful of Christ to Gnostic sects and groups,” the bishops wrote.

This is not the first time that African bishops have spoken out clearly against Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, and sorcery. In May 2018, for instance, the bishops’ conference of Ivory Coast published a 53-page document explaining the incompatibility between Catholicism and Freemasonry, also offering advice on how to resist the temptation to enter a lodge. They also condemned the “relativism” that is proper to Freemasonry and its consideration of Jesus Christ as an exceptional man, but not as God the Son. They recalled in particular that the position of the Catholic Church regarding Freemasonry has never varied and that the code of Canon Law of 1983 confirmed the “negative judgment of the Church” as to Masonic associations.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    lynnfiat likes this.