Marie- Julie Jahenny: The Breton Stigmatist

Discussion in 'Books, movies, links, websites.' started by padraig, Sep 27, 2018.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Well, I think Bl Anna Maria Taigi spoke of the three days of darkness, as well.
    Possibly others.......
    I would say not a metaphor
    Only blessed candles will give light, cover all windows and don’t look out or answer the door, pray prostrate in the floor
    No, I really don’t think it’s a metaphor
    I don’t think we are in it now although the darkness is extremely deep
    I think the actual three days will be the wrath
    of God
    That’s what I have read.

2. Frank Markus

Frank Markus Archangels

I hear you and I think this literal interpretation may be correct.
    And yes, Taigi said that, too.

On the other hand, most true prophecy comes in the form of an allegory, for example Don Bosco's vision of the ship that is being attacked.

How about this:

Only blessed candles give light - only the true Church gives light (the remnant that is very small and holy, refer Ratzinger's statement several decades ago).

Cover all windows - close the lid on Windows 10 and on Windows 7 and Windows XP and whatnot and don't look out the Windows too much, focus on prayer and the real world instead (I struggle heeding this obviously).

Don't look out or answer the door - dont focus on the bad shepherds but keep your eyes on Christ and let nobody else through the door ( to your heart).

Pray prostrate on the floor - humility is key, only the humble will understand what is going on (right now) and are able to react appropriately, the proud are mislead.

Another recurring theme of European Catholic prophecy is the 'fleeing Pope'. How about this: we've already seen the Pope flee - in 2013. Again, a metaphorical interpretation.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    Byron, mb6752 and Carol55 like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

That’s very good.
    I’m still not buying it:)

Frank Markus and Sam like this.
  4. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

I think that MJJ's prophecy could be a little bit of both, literal and metaphorical.

She also spoke of 2 days of darkness which will proceed the 3 days of darkness. Maybe the 2 days and 3 days of darkness refer to what Blessed Anne Marie Taigi stated about two punishments:

"God will send two punishments: one will be in the form of wars, revolutions and other evils; it shall originate on earth. The other will be sent from heaven. There shall come over the whole earth an intense darkness lasting three days and three nights. Nothing will be visible, and the air will be laden with pestilence which will claim mainly, but not only the enemies of religion."​

Here is a link which discusses MJJ's prophecies of both 2 days and 3 days of darkness, https://marie-juliejahenny.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_18.html . I find it a bit confusing though. I would be interested in hearing others thoughts about this. Thank you.

Edited to add:

I have often wondered if when the first punishment comes that Blessed Anne Marie Taigi speaks of if the world will fear that it is the apocalypse, the Book of Revelations. In human terms, I think that the apocalypse has come to be understood as a man-made event usually including nuclear war but I believe that the apocalypse is the second punishment that Blessed Anne Marie Taigi has spoken of. I do believe that this is all God's plan and when Taigi's first punishment comes it is meant to bring humankind truly back to God.

5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

In reference to the 3 day's of darkness, I believe God's message in the book God Speaks Will You Listen say's is most definitively as follows:

www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org

The antichrist is rising to power as I speak to you. He is hidden until revealed according to my Father’s will. Many natural disasters have and will continue to occur. Then you will experience the warning. After the warning, rejecting my mercy will cause you to take the mark of the beast. You will then experience the abomination of desolation and a fierce persecution of my faithful Catholics by: lukewarm Catholics, Protestants who are apostate, and the followers of the antichrist. After my two witnesses battle the forces of Satan, you will see my two witnesses killed and taken up into heaven. Woe to those who are alive during those days. Without my mercy, no flesh would survive. My Father’s wrath will be unleashed on the ungodly and sinner. I will then, with the brightness of my coming, cast the antichrist and his followers into hell forever. As a result, the world will experience 3 days of darkness and my creation purified of evil. Nature and my people will be healed. Then my son, the era of peace will take place where my faithful will be resurrected and rewarded in the first resurrection. My faithful will receive glorified bodies. Those who survive the days of tribulation will be able to live out their lives in peace. Once this era of peace is over, Satan will attack my New Jerusalem, the church, as the Prince of Gog in Ezekiel 38, 39. The length of time of the era of peace has not been revealed to mankind. Time will be no more, as you know it. The final act of Satan will bring about the end of human history. I will return in the flesh to bring judgment on mankind. I will separate the sheep from the goats. The righteous will inherit eternal life with glorified bodies, and the sinners will be cast into the pool of fire with Satan forever. Purgatory will be emptied at the last judgment. This is a brief outline of events to give you hope and trust in your Savior. The time for the events to begin is now in your human time, not years in the future. Trust in me, my son, and I will bring you to the times of refreshment. Finally, the next several years will be difficult financially and spiritually for you, my son and my remnant, if you do not completely trust in me. This message is from Jesus to my son who has been faithful in a few things. Keep a copy of this message with you and watch as the events take place. Praise my Father, myself, and the Holy Spirit, for revealing these truths to you. For you have been blessed by the Lord. Amen.

Sam likes this.
  6. Agnes rose

Agnes rose Archangels

Yet Padre Pii mentions the 3 days of darkness. We do not leave our homes and we must have blessed candle. Saint Anna Marie Taigi (not sure of spelling) also mentions. We must cover our windows. All hell will literally be let lose.

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  7. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Agnes Rose,

I had originally read that Padre Pio prophesized about the Three Days of Darkness but since then I have also read that there is no proof that he did. This link appears to confirm that he did not prophesize this. https://www.womenofgrace.com/blog/?p=18060

Fatima,

I question how the above fits with the following scripture:

John 18 (DRA)
    36 Jesus answered: My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would certainly strive that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now my kingdom is not from hence.
    Our Lady of Fatima stated, "The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world."

This appears to prove that the period of peace promised by Our Lady of Fatima is not the same period of peace that your prophecy speaks of.

I am mainly posting this for others reading these posts, I don't believe that I can change your mind about these prophecies and I hope that we can agree to disagree.

Frodo, AED, Praetorian and 1 other person like this.
  8. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Carol, thanks for the questions. If Jesus did not intend for his kingdom to come into our world, he would have not prophecised it in the Lord's Prayer, "Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven". It is Jesus himself praying for the kingdom of the heavenly Fathers divine will to come back upon earth and be done as it is in heaven and this is what the future of the Church after the purification will be for all who survive the era of the Antichrist. No human-Will will be left on earth after the purification during the era of peace our Lady of Fatima foretold, which coincidences with the Triumph of her Immaculate Heart and the 2nd coming of Jesus in spirit, as Father Gobbi so often spoke to. Those who survive will be operating only in his divine will. All human Will is eradicated via the purification coming soon. This gift pf living in his divine will, is a gift only previously given to Adam and Eve and they failed and brought humanity through their sin the only option available and that is living in the human will. Four people were given the gift of living in the divine will: Adam, Even, Mary, Jesus. After the gift that was lost by our first parents it has now been given back through God's servant Luisa Piccaretta, the first person born with original sin who received this gift. God is so merciful and desires the order of our nature be brought back to its original purpose and that is what God's 36 volumes of information that he gave to Luisa are all about. The gift to reject our human will and now live in his Divine Will, prior to the era of peace, that our Lords Prayer, Revelations 20 and Luisa's 36 volumes speak to, is now available to all who desire it, just for the asking.

My question to you is, why is the peace that our Lady of Fatima promised to come, not also the fulfillment of the Lords Prayer, which is also the fulfillment of the 1000 years of peace in Revelations 20?

9. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus Archangels

From Anne the lay apostle volume 8:
    Volume 8, pg 35-36

Jesus told me that during the time of darkness holy
    souls will be gathered together and that souls who
    barely know each other will be placed together per
    His instructions. He said that much has been written
    about this time of darkness in the past, but that He
    does not want to generate fear and that fear is
    neither necessary nor appropriate if you are
    following His path. He said that young children will
    sleep and that adults will pray constantly, but not
    from terror. Adults will be experiencing union with
    Jesus, hearing His voice, so they will find it easy
    and will desire to remain in constant prayer. Jesus
    said that you would not go outside during this time
    in the same way you would not go outside during a
    violent storm because it would not be safe. He also
    said though that holy souls should not worry about
    being attacked by demons because demons are
    repelled by prayer, holiness, and holy souls.
    Demons will not want to be near those places where
    there are holy souls gathered in prayer. Because hell
    will be emptied and kind of loosed on the earth, it
    will be a conflagration of evil on earth, and that this
    is the big mardi gras of evil if you will, where evil
    on earth will destroy itself.
    After the abomination, committed by the man Jesus
    spoke to me about, Jesus will end the darkness, the
    earth will be cleansed, and the time of the Great
    Disobedience will be at an end, giving way to a
    time of peace and obedience on the earth, which
    will last for a long time. A great many events will
    transpire before this darkness

maryrose and Fatima like this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I have no doubt that when the Warning comes, it will be clear to all that living in the divine will, will be the protection necessary to persevere. Here is a message given to Verne in the book www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org that I feel answers what the last two posts are saying.

07/27/07
    My son, you must write these words and share them with my children. These words are especially important for those who are my faithful children throughout this, my earth. Many times, my children, you wonder: why are the events happening in your world, in the way in which they are taking place? Events seem random, chaotic. Creation seems out of balance. These are natural thoughts through a human understanding. But these are not my thoughts. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor your ways my way, saith the Lord (Isaias 55:8). My people, you need to learn to start thinking as I think or nothing transpiring on your earth will make any sense to you. How do you begin to understand and think as I your Father does? By learning to understand, think, live and exist in my Divine will only, and not your human will. You my children are limited in your understanding, because of your human condition of original sin. The creation cannot comprehend the creator. Infinity is far above the finite. But by accepting and learning to live in my will, you will begin in this life to understand your Father. Even my angels in heaven cannot understand me completely. This is one reason why Satan’s power is limited, because even he is my creation and is limited by my will. He just cannot bring himself to admit this. Pride was and will always be his downfall and so it will be your downfall if you allow pride to rule your heart, soul, and mind.

11. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Fatima,

I believe that the following is what we are praying for when we pray the Lord's prayer and it does not at all describe the world that we know.

Revelation 21 (DRA)
    1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth. For the first heaven and the first earth was gone, and the sea is now no more.
    2 And I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
    3 And I heard a great voice from the throne, saying: Behold the tabernacle of God with men, and he will dwell with them. And they shall be his people; and God himself with them shall be their God.
    4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes: and death shall be no more, nor mourning, nor crying, nor sorrow shall be any more, for the former things are passed away.
    Our Lady of Fatima describes the world as we know it today not a new heaven and a new earth; she is speaking of a finite period of peace.

Frodo, Praetorian and Frank Markus like this.
  12. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Carol, I agree with everything you have written and it is totally compatible with the era of peace that is foretold in Luisa's writings, with the exception it does not define the gift of living in the Divine Will, but the Lord's prayer does. "Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven". Is the human will done in heaven or the divine will? God created Adam and Eve in his divine will. This gift was lost when they chose to sin and the effect of sin was to live only in the human will. God desires to re-establish the gift of living in his will again, which Jesus is asking us to pray in the Lord's prayer, which the Church has done for 2000 years. All of your points 1-4 will be the effect of the fulfillment of the Lord's prayer and they cannot be the effect of living in the sinful human will, as man has done for the past 6000 years.

What makes you think that our Lady of Fatima is describing living in the world as we know it today? Living in the divine will on earth as they are in heaven is a finite period of time, which Revelations 20 describes as 1000 years, or as the church teaches, is a long period of time (a figurative number, not literal). We see from Revelations 20 that there will come after this time another short period when Satan will be released one last time to wage war against God's faithful and thus the end of the world.

Revelations 20: [1] And I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit, and a great chain in his hand. [2] And he laid hold on the dragon the old serpent, which is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. [3] And he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should no more seduce the nations, till the thousand years be finished. And after that, he must be loosed a little time. [4] And I saw seats; and they sat upon them; and judgment was given unto them; and the souls of them that were beheaded for the testimony of Jesus, and for the word of God, and who had not adored the beast nor his image, nor received his character on their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. [5] The rest of the dead lived not, till the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. [6] Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection. In these the second death hath no power; but they shall be priests of God and of Christ; and shall reign with him a thousand years. [7] And when the thousand years shall be finished, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go forth, and seduce the nations, which are over the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, and shall gather them together to battle, the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. [8] And they came upon the breadth of the earth, and encompassed the camp of the saints, and the beloved city. [9] And there came down fire from God out of heaven, and devoured them; and the devil, who seduced them, was cast into the pool of fire and brimstone, where both the beast [10] And the false prophet shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  13. Agnes rose

Agnes rose Archangels

I ca
    You are correct. I have read about it but i honestly forgot. I do remember now. I will have to research other mystics. I know ive read about a few who have forseen it . Ive been busy.

Carol55 likes this.
  14. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh, this sad...and believable.....:(

Praetorian and Carol55 like this.
  15. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Fatima, Our Lady of Fatima speaks of war and martyrdom, etc.

For example this is the entire second secret and Our Lady of Fatima speaks of a temporal peace, she is obviously not referring to a new earth and a new heaven as described in Revelation 21:

"You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pope Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the Consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world."
    Agnes Rose, No problem, I learned that from another member on MOG and it appears to be correct.

16. Lumena

Lumena Archangels

I feel the 3 days of darkness will be real and actual, not figurative. There is an instruction to ensure that the animals in your care have food for 3 days, and shelter.

17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

What our Lady of Fatima said above is all true. Where perhaps we differ is our is that our Lady's messages were not heeded as she requested and we had WWII. And because they still have not been heeded the era of peace has not come. So we are seeing today the lead up to the consecration of Russia, but as our lady said "it would be late" and the good are now beingl martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated (completely gone) and yes, in the end, Mary's Immaculate Heart will Triumph in the era of peace along with the fulfillment of the Lord's Prayer, where his kingdom will come and his will be done on earth as it is in heaven. But, the rightful consecration of Russia will be late as our Lady indicated. It will come after many countries are destroyed or as our Lady said, "annihilated". It will be a very small remnant church along with a rightful pope and bishops from the "small, but very holy church that Cardinal Ratzinger 1969 prophecy foretold, that consecrates Russia. Then as Father Gobbi said, will come the Triumph of Mary's Immaculate Heart, along with the fulfillment of our Lords Prayer where his kingdom will come on earth as it is in heaven (which Revelations 20 say's is 1000 years), the spiritual return and second coming of Jesus and his Eucharistic reign in this Era of Peace that our Lady of Fatima said would come. It is all laid out in scripture and prophecy. Man did not fulfill our Lady of Fatima's request or we would already be in the era of peace, as our Lady and Revelations 20 speaks to.

Byron, Frank Markus and Beth B like this.
  18. padraig

padraig New Member

I think there is a promise in one of the Prophesies that all domestic animals and pets would be kept safe.

Still no matter how holy and how well protected a person might be it would be better not to be alone that night of nights.

There is no doubt reading prophecy it is to be an actual event. It is prefigured twice in Scripture, at the death of the first born in Egypt and in the Darkness that followed the death of Christ on the Cross.

Someone wrote that at the time it is to occur there will be so much evil in the world that it will shock even the demons and the evil themselves.

Oh sorry it is prefigured a third time in Scripture, when some of the Chosen Rebelled against Moses and were thrust living into hell through a chasm that opened in the ground.

Grizzly stuff indeed. I believe every word of it.

19. padraig

padraig New Member

We can see the evil that will bring the Three Days all round us; staring us in the face.

Beth B likes this.
  20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Me too.

Beth B likes this.