Maria Simma..The Souls in Purgatory.

Discussion in 'Video Blogs' started by padraig, Jun 19, 2015.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Is it a case like the frogs - throw them into boiling water - they jump out.
    Put them in cooler water & heat to boiling they don't notice as much!!

Are we guilty of being saturated by the unbelief all around?

I agree we are past the point of no return. I feel the world will son be plunged into greater evil as satan is given free reign to influence his political henchmen or will God soon act?

Things are so much worse than at the time of the flood but victim souls must be holding back the hands of God's justice.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
    Julia likes this.
  2. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

We are being seperated but that makes our light much stronger. We can't hide what we are. Unless God keeps us hidden, until we are called for a specific purpose. As the world becomes evil the saints become stronger. We might not be physically stronger but spiritually we become giants. We are living in the times of great miracles but we are so blinded we can't see. What happens when throughout the ages evil grows strong. God sends His strongest saints.

May God Bless us during this age of misbelief.

Brother al

Patty likes this.
  3. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Thank you for your reply Padraig. Well, I can't say it cheered me up. But I feel you have been called by God to be a support to your brothers and sisters in Christ in our day. And I hold what you say with sincere respect.

I agree with you there is a feeling which weighs noticeable on me for one lately. Only I took it to mean maybe I need to eat more vegetables or take a tonic. LOL

It is interesting you speak about Holy Souls. I don't know if I shared what happened to me last year. Don't want to bore anyone. If you can stand the waffle here it is;

We have always been told that if someone close to you is going to die soon, you will see a Robin Redbreast. Well, I can tell you this has been the case. Not every time, but very often when someone close to me is going to die, along comes a little Robin Redbreast. I have even known them come into the house! It won't be a fleeting chance, they will hang around and persist on returning until a payer is said for the dying. I started to call them God's angels sent on a mission to ask for a prayer for the dying.

These Robins even come sometimes 'fat little fellas' and sometimes 'more slim' in a Robin sort of a way. And I have even come to think the chubby Robins come for chubby people and slim Robins for slim people.

Anyway, to make a long story short. I was sitting in my little parlour at home one day last year when there was loud knocking on my window. I have a private secure little back yard, and was astonished to hear this for no one can just get to my window at the back. I turned around to see who was there and it was a Robin using his wing to knock on my window. I thought WOW! am I mistaken. The little Robin then made a point of flying to two or three points in my little back yard and sitting there as if to say "Hello, you need to say a Divine Mercy Chaplet for a soul about to be called home."

Now my oldest sister is 80 and she had been unwell for a year or so. I thought, it must be her. The Robin was a slim one, right build for my oldest sister; but boy did he pack a punch when he knocked on my window. Anyway, I went and knelt down and said a Divine Mercy Chaplet for whoever the Robin had called me to pray. And that was the end of it. Oh except I phoned my other sister and told her what happened.

The next day as I was saying Divine Mercy Chaplet, my phone rang. It was my son sounding anxious, so I paused the Chaplet to see what was up.

He said his mother-in-law had dropped dead earlier that day although she had no health issues, and his wife was in a terrible state. I was gobsmacked. I told him about the Robin Redbreast and that God had arranged for her to be ok.

The Robin had come for prayers for my sons mother-in-law. I am certain of that. May God have Mercy on her soul.

So offer a prayer for the dying if you see a Robin Redbreast, and you will see how good God truly is.

Texas Mama of 2 and padraig like this.
  4. padraig

padraig Powers

When Our Lady appeared in Lourdes her coming was marked by a gentle breeze.

That of the presence of the Holy Spirit.

Robins do nicely.

Or whatever else God chooses that comes to hand. The gentle touch.

The Lord Appears to Elijah
    While Elijah was on Mount Sinai, the Lord asked, “Elijah, why are you here?”

10 He answered, “Lord God All-Powerful, I’ve always done my best to obey you. But your people have broken their solemn promise to you. They have torn down your altars and killed all your prophets, except me. And now they are even trying to kill me!”

11 “Go out and stand on the mountain,” the Lord replied. “I want you to see me when I pass by.”

All at once, a strong wind shook the mountain and shattered the rocks. But the Lord was not in the wind. Next, there was an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake. 12 Then there was a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire.

Finally, there was a gentle breeze, 13 and when Elijah heard it, he covered his face with his coat. He went out and stood at the entrance to the cave.

The Lord asked, “Elijah, why are you here?”

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
    Julia likes this.