Made a rash promise

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by RosaryWielder, May 6, 2021.

1. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Away working on a lot of changes in my life.

I just made a rash promise to my mother, I’m finally able to return to my place, but my mother managed to get me to promise that I’d stay home until my birthday, (17th of this month) so that I could visit them then. I decided to say yes and visit them one more time before continuing with my plans; without considering all that I have to do.

Please pray that I can still get things done, despite this last delay, and that is truly, the last delay. Also, please pray for my parents; these past few weeks, I have started really reflecting on what would happen if I were to lose them, (pathogenic priming) I never really considered that before and what the consequences would be, please pray for their salvation. And also pray very much for my brother Eric, I really don’t want to lose him.

Sam and DesertStar7 like this.
  2. Mario

Mario Powers

How would you be losing Eric, RW? I think you mean that when your plans work out you would be physically distant. Right?

Safe Under Mary's Mantle!

RosaryWielder likes this.
  3. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}--

Praying.

My birthday's the 18th -- happy early birthday greetings!

RosaryWielder likes this.
  4. RosaryWielder

I’m talking about the injections, I mentioned before that he has a heart condition. Yes my plans are all about saving my soul, and the lives and souls of my future wife and children, but I would really like it if my parents and especially my brother - who still has his whole life ahead of him would be converted and saved and that I can somehow support them with my homestead.

On another note, I really hope and pray that my mother doesn’t get her injection between now and my birthday, and that my dad continues to isolate himself from us; I’m really worried about injection spreading, I know that all the accounts we have so far report only women being affected, but there’s so much we don’t know about these things and what they do.

DesertStar7 likes this.
  5. RosaryWielder

Thanks, :) hope you are able to enjoy your birthday as well.

DesertStar7 likes this.