Loud noises

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Carmel333, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Jon

Jon Archangels

I know. I want to hear only the real ones. I live in Wisconsin too, and I am not satisfied with the Clintonville explanation (small earthquakes). Really no investigation into root cause.

I was talking to my dad about it, and he said the Clintonville area was used years ago by the US Navy for ELF (extreme low frequency) wave technology that had some role in communicating to submarines around the globe. (From the center of the continental US, using ELF through the rocks, I guess).

This same ELF technology is used in oil exploration and is what Tesla was experimenting with. This Tesla technology was later developed into something of very high power called the HAARP array antenna (first one was NOAA in Alaska). HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project) seemed targeted to High Frequency research, but I believe it is commonly known to have its primary purpose as a low frequency, ELF array (possibly for weather manipulation or earthquake generation, as a weapon, potentiallly). Apparently we aren't the only country with a few of these now.

Carmel333 likes this.
  2. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

Maybe there is a link between these sounds and Padraig praying on the loo..:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ive only joined here and see what others have done to my mind already..:confused::eek:

Miriam and HOPE like this.
  3. HOPE

HOPE Guest

4. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

some of these clips may be fake, but I don't think the one with the car alarms is. that one is pretty compelling to me.

5. Jon

Jon Archangels

Yeah. that one seemed authentic.

6. Miriam and sunburst like this.
  7. Carmel333

Carmel333 Powers

Opened my Bible last night, and it opened on this page (Ezechial Ch 3) and these words jumped out at me. Could it be the veil between Heaven and Earth is being lifted, and we are hearing some of this??

12 The spirit lifted me up, and behind me I heard a great vibrating sound, 'Blessed be the glory of Yahweh in his dwelling-place!'
    13 This was the sound of the living creatures' wings beating against each other, and the sound of the wheels beside them: a great vibrating sound.

8. Jon

Jon Archangels

That is interesting from Maria Esperanza.

NOTE: for some reason, that article also quotes from MDM site....

9. Carmel333

Carmel333 Powers

New ones coming in...

10. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

could these noises be a super volcano ?????

"The seismic activity changes from steady drum beats to increasingly rapid successions of tremors."
    "Those quakes continuously rose in pitch like a volcanic glissando - a musical glide from one pitch to another."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-23317368