Long list of sins to jot down

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by RosaryWielder, Oct 24, 2018.

1. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Hoping to get into the Illuminative stage soon.

I have committed a lot of horrible mortal sins, throughout the past few days, and need to write them down. I still haven't finished Monday, please pray that I can remember and jot down all the sins I have committed so I can confess them at confession tomorrow, and stop doing them.

2. Mmary

Mmary Guest

A kind priest once told me to add the phrase, "and for all of the sins I have forgotten to confess, recently and in my past," to help with the worry of not confessing all of my sins.

3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

prayers for a good and contrite confession, RW

gracia and RosaryWielder like this.
  4. sterph

sterph Archangels

Ask your guardian angel to remind you of them all. Then take your time recounting them all in order of the commandments or in sequence of occurrence. This always helps me.

5. padraig

padraig Powers

I would doubt if they're mortal sins. If you were commiting lots of mortal sins the only reason you would want to remember them would be to enjoy them. Try not to be too hard on yourself.

6. Mario

Mario Powers

RW,

You have a great desire to please God, but there are times I believe you are struggling with scrupulosity. I will attempt to find you are clip on Youtube that sheds light on this issue. Scrupulosity weighed down the heart and life of Martin Luther. He was not a happy camper!

Safe Under Mary's Mantle!