Locutions to the World

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fatima, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

A theologian would not even spend a second on these so-called messages. If they were forced to read this... it would be for a stamp of approval that nothing goes against Catholic Teaching.

The issue with these messages is someone is saying they are from GOD. I guess some of us don't understand the importance...that the messages are coming from GOD. Highest moral authority...just the point that this discussion is taking place, the lies that surround it and the false prophecies that cannot be denied...should demonstrate they are not from God.

Why do i waste my time on this thread. Because if one soul is lost to these messages, by me being a member of this forum...i am also to blame.

:(

2. BC, I don't mind the question : ) No, we don't know each other. Nothing "coordinated" going on here. If anything is "coordinated" by users of MoG, hopefully it's done so by the Holy Spirit.

Border collie likes this.
  3. Jon

Jon Archangels

There appear to have been about four members with zeal for promoting LTTW here. I had tried to temper some if it long ago, at least asking for proper citations to the alleged locutionist's website when pasting "Jesus" said this.....or "Mary" said that. And pointing out, as Charlie did recently, that the language was suspect, and not similar to previously known language of Our Lady (in scripture or approved messages).

It seems that there are still two promoters left here, out of four.

4. Hi Jon. I'm not here to promote LTTW but to get as close to the truth as possible. If LTTW are untrue, I want to know, and proceed accordingly. If people have misunderstood LTTW, I want to know, and proceed accordingly. I don't want to make a mistake either way. If you are interested, read my recent, long post from earlier this morning to see my thought process. That's how I view discernment about LTTW, it's a process. We're all trying to do the same thing, and are all Catholics, praise be to God. Maybe, if we are respectful of each other and don't leap to conclusions, we can help each other : )

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
    earthtoangels and Patty like this.
  5. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

In the words of Tom Petty:

It's time to move on; time to get going. What lies ahead I have no way of knowing. But under my feet, the grass is growing, its time to move on; time to get going.

Booklady, maryrose and fallen saint like this.
  6. fallen saint

Not really a model of Sainthood...but i do like his music.

:)

7. BTW Jon, thanks for the comment about the "suspect language". I will review the language in these other approved messages once again to see how it compares to LTTW...that's a valid question.

8. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

I like the words, not his deeds. We are all sinners!

fallen saint likes this.
  9. Jon, I've also wondered how Charlie has arrived at his conclusions about LTTW (Charlie if you read this, please comment : ). I've read that he thinks they're untrue because there was no "crash" during the Pope's visit. However, LTTW never uses the word "crash", only "collapse", which happens over months or years. I'd be interested to know if Charlie's angel has told him LTTW are false, or if he has personally concluded they are false, and if so, the reasons. If you can shed any light, I'd appreciate it : )

Patty likes this.
  10. fallen saint

What about the denial of Msgr.?

That lie in and of itself is enough proof it is not from God.

:(

t

11. Jon

Jon Archangels

This was my original post on this from August 7, 2014.
    http://motheofgod.com/threads/are-the-locutions-of-lttw-authentic.5999/page-9#post-67184
    Not really a deeply studied investigation, but I guess more casual observations, with a little homework:

12. Hi fallen saint. I'm not aware of an official, "denial"...if you have something, can you pass it on? I've only read that he does not promote LTTW, just as he didn't from the start. And, I found his September podcast interesting, because he does not refute current difficulties in the world, including economics, nor does he refute LTTW, which, this podcast would have provided a prime opporunity to do so. But instead, reminds us, as all good priests should, to trust in Jesus and be not afraid.

Patty likes this.
  13. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

I have a few friends looking for a document. Nothing on News releases from Scraton Diocese. Last News release 9/21

Stars, do you have any documents that prove Msgr Esseff is or was the Spiritual Director of LttW/locutions? Besides internet gossip. Paul Regan seem to imply Msgr was onboard in recent weeks but on last Wednesday show he stated e didn't know if he was or who the Spiritual Director might be. That came from the Hostess questiong about Msgr. After Paul stated he wasn't sure, she said she was calling Msgr Esseff herself. Msgr has been on her show a couple times she remarked.

14. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

I hope Padraig shuts this thread down immediately and completey. It is sick and diseased, terminally so. Put a bullet in it Padraig. I was nearly fooled by LTTW. I am not worried about losing face or my personal credibility. I was concerned briefly that my ability to carry the authentic messages of Garabandal and Akita may have been compromised. But God has all that in hand and in fact some people have commented that the financial preparations I made were wise. In the end, the money I took out of the bank in case it was shut down has been redeposited in an account that gives a better return. God is good. When the coming Tribulation is followed by The Warning no one will need further convincing. They will speak for themselves. "Mystery doesn't seek publicity." Pope Francis. Friday 20th Dec 2013.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2015
    josephite likes this.
  15. IJofP, I don't know if this is what you had in mind, but this is what was posted on LTTW website back in 2012 (when I began to read it). In his introduction, Monsignor Esseff does state he was spiritual director for this soul and he states, "...I have discerned the validity of these locutions..." It also states in the Locution that precedes his introduction, "You will take these words to Monsignor Esseff, for his discernment. If his heart discerns that these messages should be released to the whole world they will go forth. He will correctly say that these are being given to one of his directees." If this remains true, and if he is still spiritual director for this soul, the fact that they've continued to be released might say something about Monsignor's opinion of their validity.

Let the Word go Forth
    Dec 10th, 2010

Mary
I will soon begin to speak to you for the whole world. You will receive these words as you have received all the other words. You will write the words down and record the proper dates. You will take these words to Monsignor Esseff, for his discernment. If his heart discerns that these messages should be released to the whole world they will go forth. He will correctly say that these are being given to one of his directees. The time is short and that is why I have moved you so quickly.

Introduction
    Dec 11th, 2010

Monsignor John Esseff and Mother Teresa

Let me introduce myself; I am Monsignor John Esseff, a diocesan priest of Scranton, Pa., ordained in 1953. In 1959, Padre Pio became my spiritual director. For many years, I was the spiritual director for Mother Teresa of Calcutta. As a favor to her, I traveled all over the world, giving retreats, to her sisters. Above all, I am privileged to be spiritual director for hundreds of souls, at every stage of the spiritual life. Some are beginners, others are advanced and some are mystics.

For many years, I have been director for a special soul. Five years ago, Jesus and Mary began to speak to this soul through the gift of locutions (as described by John of the Cross). These locutions now total over 800. I have discerned the validity of these locutions. Until now, these locutions were personal teachings given for the small community that gathered in prayer. Beginning on December 10, 2010, a new phase began, namely, some locutions were to be told to the whole world.

The beginning locutions are very special; focusing on the Fatima Vision (released by the Vatican (June 2000).

Concerning Private Revelations: These are private revelations and there is no need to believe them. If these revelations help your faith, then receive them. If not, you can set them aside. We are called to believe only public revelations.

Patty and earthtoangels like this.
  16. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Well, stay strong then and maybe you'll reach your goal for destruction of any "dissident" thinking to your own. It seems that the use of the term "promoters" in ways other than referring to just objective relaters of the known facts, without personal embellishment, has also along the way been mis-used as well when referring to Msgr Esseff's completely objective part played. Suppose, like anything in politics, if you say it often enough people will be convinced of it being real. That Alinsky method pops up in all venues these days.

And sheesh....all those who have been announcing, starting back about 10 pages ago, that they were out of here, or had enough, or that they won't waste any more time here are, well, still here. They won't follow their own consciences and simply do on their own what they think they should do but instead wish to destroy any freedom of others for open sharing....and now insist that the venue itself must be destroyed. Not very charitable....and there's the bad fruit from that point of view!

Crown of Twelve Stars has been one of the only ones remaining who continues to demonstrate great charity, humility, and openness when faced with the insistent daily criticisms.....and yet such long suffering seems to be rewarded with the same disregard for his objective study and balance. Now his approach and reasoning and respect for others shows good fruit.

mothersuperior7 likes this.
  17. Charity

Charity Mercy

I agree one does not have to read this thread if one is bothered by it- and I am very bothered by it- but I am mostly spiritually tired of seeing it at the top of the heap of new posts all day every day. I fear for newbies tuning in.
    Maybe just a short hiatus is in order for this thread- maybe when Padraig gets back, this thread can go "camping" for just awhile.
    My 2 cents

josephite, Booklady and Torrentum like this.
  18. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Crown of Twelve Stars: "And, I found his September podcast interesting, because he does not refute current difficulties in the world, including economics, nor does he refute LTTW, which, this podcast would have provided a prime opporunity to do so. But instead, reminds us, as all good priests should, to trust in Jesus and be not afraid."
    ===========================

Yes, when alerted to that very recent podcast I too thought that Monsignor's use of the more recent LTTW messages....esp. those that have generated the most "shock" and discussion....was very good evidence of his attention still to them and obviously not disassociating himself from them at all, but seeing in them the catalyst for measuring one's response to such pronouncements, predictions: choosing the world, responding in fear or fully trusting in Jesus' promises.

Crown of Twelve Stars and Patty like this.
  19. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

"A mystery that promotes itself is not Christian, it is not a mystery of God." Pope Francis. Friday 20th Dec 2013

josephite likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.