Locutions to the World

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fatima, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PADRAIG SAID THIS AND THIS IS TRUE! WE KNOW THAT...THAT IS WHY WE ARE ON THIS FORUM!
    The Church as we know it is about to end. It is about to undergo the greatest purification of its over 2,000 years. THis cleansing will involve a schism in which a large false Church, the friend of the powerful and the world, will come to pre eminence and the One True Catholic Church will be a small and Faithful remnant. Everyone's hand will be turned against her, every public voice will deride and mock her and the Holy Father shall be forced to flee Rome before it's destruction.

But after this long Good Friday in which it shall appear even to the Faithful that Christ's Church has died upon a new Cross, the Church shall experience a Second Easter and a new Pentecost with the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and a new rebirth.

Stay Faithful. That which was shall be no more, but what is to come shall surpass it's parent. Christ's Church shall rise again; its foundations once again the blood of it's faithful people.
    THIS IS WHAT OUR LADY IS SAYING TO FR. GOBBI AND THE PRIESTS. THIS IS WHY SHE HAS COME--TO HOLD OUR HANDS AND TO LET US KNOW THE GATES OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL AND SHE AND JESUS ARE IN CONTROL...WE MUST BELIEVE THAT --WE REALLY MUST.

Booklady likes this.
  2. Jon

Jon Archangels

But, does the new Pentecost, and the second Easter coincide with this from the message:
    "Humanity will live through the moment of its great chastisement and thus will be made ready to receive the Lord Jesus who will return to you in glory."
    And if so, Christ's Church shall rise again to what form of existence? Post-return in glory?

And this sure sounds like the abomination of desolation, or at least the beginning of it...yet exactly how far does this one go:
    "The Church will know the hour of its greatest apostasy. The man of iniquity will penetrate into its interior and will sit in the very temple of God, while the little remnant which will remain faithful will be subjected to the greatest trials and persecutions. "

3. Jon you ask very good questions. I am so tired right now and I need to get some sleep. Long day tomorrow... I will answer tho. ​

4. sunburst

sunburst Powers

As I read these words,...I hear the Ralph Martin Prophecy coming through, and also Our Lady Speaks to her Beloved Sons.

5. Faith

Faith New Member

Go to www.thewarningsecondcoming.com you will know which one is truth!

6. padraig

padraig New Member

Mati if you aren't ready none in the entire world is ready.:D

7. Back at ya Padraig---NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm NOT ready! :X3::notworthy:

8. sunburst

sunburst Powers

I was listening to Catholic Answers on the radio a couple of weeks ago, someone had questions about Garabandal and Joey Lomangino,..the answer they gave was,..you should not concern yourself with unapproved apparitions, or even approved ones for that matter,..as we have the sacraments of the Church which is the meat and potatoes,..and then Quoting Fr.Mitch Pacwa that any thing else is like desert,...and if you have to much desert it can make you sick. So that would mean we should ignore Fatima? Divine Mercy? others? Huh? Even priests say you know not the day not the hour. Well why did Our lord tell us what to look for. Are we blind to the signs of the times. if we don't see with our eyes is it because perhaps we have closed our hearts. Will it take the Warning?

9. Thats why I don't go to Catholic Answers very often for stuff.:cautious: He badmouths homeschooling and says its against catholic teaching. He said we should support Catholic schools no matter how they teach. I understand that THAT IS CATHOLIC TEACHING--THAT WE SUPPORT CATHOLIC EDUCATION... Well, I'm not going to put my child's education or soul at risk because of the poor state of the Catholic schools that are full of watered down Catholicity and heretical teachers. Been there, done that. Even ran for school board and when I didn't make it and one more protestant did, I was done...o_O In many areas Protestants have taken over the schools, and if they haven't liberal Catholics have. So, in my area I can't send my kids. Period. I'm understanding that PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN THE FAITH, but THAT IS WHY OUR LADY HAS COME! She is drawing in those who have never learned the faith and it MAKES them want to know and love the faith! :rolleyes: I'm sure Fr. Mitch has seen a lot of flakes, but to throw the baby out with the bathwater, its just foolish. St. Louis de Monfort is turning in his GRAVE!:mad:

cornhusker and Border collie like this.
  10. I don't usually give much attention to messages but having read the above I feel a great peace about them:)

11. padraig

padraig New Member

Perhaps they should not cal lit Catholic Answers but Protestant answers.:)

So many of these kinda folks think imitating Protestants is a way of, 'reforming' the Church.

Given the State of Protestantism an absurd idea.:eek:

12. Don't get me wrong...many of the answers are spot on. I just think our enthusiasm is sometimes just to much for some of these priests and they don't know what to do with us!! lol :p

13. Jimmyiz

Jimmyiz Guest

I would like to stick up for Fr Mitch Pacwa who I think is a wonderful orthodox priest. Very true to the Church. I have heard him speak on his EWTN Live TV show about this subject. What he said there was that we should look at our spiritual pursuits like a meal. He said we should pursue scripture first. That is the meat and potatoes of the meal. Then he said read the catechism and the Saints. That is the vegetables. Then he said after this you can take a look at apparitions etc. He said this is the desert of the meal. I agree with him on this analogy. That is what he was referring to I believe on the Radio. That if we only look at apparitions (dessert) we won't have a healthy pursuit. Paraphrasing from what I remember. His point though was not to ignore all apparitions of any kind but to only look at those after you have your base first.

14. padraig

padraig New Member

Apologies to Fr Mitch, he is wise.

This is far from saying apparitons are not to be believed.

15. padraig

padraig New Member

I also know what a great devotion he has to Divine Mercy.

16. Jon

Jon Archangels

I haven't listened to Catholic Answers lately, but I can get Relevant Radio in my car, so I listen to that while commuting. And I am thankful for their ministry, because years ago all I could get were the "morning ministries" of the evangelical protestants. However, that is the catholic media I became frustrated with (www.relevantradio.com).

Relevant Radio shows aren't always devoid of apparition or private revelation topics, but it seems the times I am in the car these days they sure are (during morning drive and evening drive). I am hearing is no discussion or awareness of even what the recent popes and approved apparitions and revelations have indicated, ever. The chatter kind of seems oblivious (and it is like dinner with no dessert...:( ).

The one exception usually is the Drew Mariani show, and he will cover these kinds of topics occasionally. He also prays the Divine Mercy Chaplet on the air, every day at 3:00 PM (Central Time in the US), taking intentions from the listeners.

17. Jon

Jon Archangels

And to be fair, I really like that Relevant Radio has mass and rosary on the air every day, and Word On Fire by Father Robert Barron (y)(y) ( www.wordonfire.org ) - He also produced the awesome, new Catholicism DVD series ( http://www.catholicismseries.com/). All can be streamed on web too, from anywhere.

18. Mary's child

Mary's child Guest

I don't mean any disrespect to you Faith when I say this, but there are so many prophets out there, that we would be like dogs chasing our tails if we were to run after all of them.

I listen to the Medjugorje messages. But first and foremost, you can't beat the Holy Mass, the Rosary and all the sacraments, contemplating God's love for humanity and doing your best to unite your life with Him.

For me that is everything. True prophets are there as signposts, to guide people back to Mass and the Sacraments that is their main mission.

I live day to day with God. I don't worry about tomorrow, it isn't mine yet, and I might never see it. Even when it becomes mine, I hand it back to God. :)

I have/am learning to live in the desert, that is where I am happiest with God. Though I don't like admitting it to myself. :rolleyes:

For me, whether it is sickness for me tomorrow, a bomb blast by my window, or simply losing £!0:00, God is there with me, He is indeed within me, at the core of my being, guiding me through it all...

For me this is everything. Even death I will get through, for He leads me, He knows all the outcome of my life. I simply have to trust Him. (y)

I trust Him completely. :love:

Booklady and (deleted member) like this.
  19. Faith

Faith New Member

I agree completely.

Mary's child likes this.
  20. MarkW

MarkW Guest

Given that Locutions said it would be a long conclave, I think this pretty much seals its invalidity...at least in my mind.

HOPE and Mary's child like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.