Leaving tonight for Trump rally tomorrow

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by Claves.Sancti.Petri, Jan 5, 2021.

1. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Archangels

It's so hard not to be discouraged by seeing the vote go overnight for the Democrats yet again. God be with us. His will be done.

AED, Julia, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  2. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

I was supposed to go too but backed out yesterday afternoon. I thought it was just too much walking and standing during what would be a very long day for me to physically handle it right now. But I have to admit I’m relieved I didn’t go.

Katfalls, Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and 4 others like this.
  3. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Why would anyone be surprised when we know the votes are rigged. It does not matter how many vote for Republicans, the votes can be reassigned to suit the new marxist normal.

All access is blocked to seek transparency with regard to the real vote, and the law and law enforcement have been put under the boot of the marxist loonies who have no idea what it is like to survive in a communist state.

The stooges who used their authority to pull this off will be the first to be wiped out when their job is done. And America is surely in the bowels of the anti-Christ. For shame on the RINO's

Unless a miracle happens before 20th January 2021.

Clare A, Te Deum, Jo M and 7 others like this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Good decisions based on your health now Brian.

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  5. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Did that today. Didn't fast but lit a candle at the crib.

Just heard that demonstrators have stormed the Capital building. What's that about? Doesn't seem like a wise thing to do and could turn the public against them.

AED likes this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

It’s sad. But we don’t know if actors are involved. Only God knows.

Jo M likes this.
  7. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

the USA appears to be experiencing the start of a civil war.

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and PurpleFlower like this.
  8. Hedvige

Hedvige New Member

This custom is also related to
    Egyptian plagues/ Exodus and order of God to mark a lamb's blood above the doors -Israelites houses were untouched by Yahweh's anger.

Today is the traditional, polish practice of smudging a home (we take a bit of mirra from church). We pray for God's presence and consecrate the house.

Dolours, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

I think they are antifa infiltraters dressed like MAGA to make the good guys look bad. There was a warning this might happen.

Clare A, SgCatholic, Te Deum and 6 others like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

Its looking that way.:unsure:

11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes. False flag

Jo M, Dolours and AED like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Good call, Brian
    The sheer amount of people would overcome anyone much less someone who would tire easily. It’s very cold and damp and windy today and who knows what facilities would be available. Plus now the streets have to be cleared by 6 pm. After dark.

AED and Jo M like this.
  13. Dolours

Dolours Powers

It's a lovely tradition. I had never heard of it until I read about it on the forum. Then, a couple of years ago when visiting a church where they have Mass in Polish, Spanish and either Slovakian or Slovenian, I saw the chalk beside the crib. A couple of my younger relatives do the blessing of their houses now, so it will become a tradition in their families. I managed to get the chalk today. These are the procedure and prayers we used: https://www.catholicculture.org/culture/liturgicalyear/prayers/view.cfm?id=49

What is mirra? Is smudging different than the chalk blessing?

14. Dolours

Dolours Powers

In all fairness, while it wasn't a wise thing to do, violence does get results for the Antifa and BLM rioters. Had the capitol building been wrecked, the authorities would had to bear some responsibility for having turned a blind eye to the mayhem from the other side leading up to the election. The Democrats and their media mouthpieces used those riots to paint Trump as a racist, divisive figure. And some influential anti-Trump Republicans didn't let the crisis go to waste.

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Is mirra, myrrh?

16. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Correct.

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  17. AED

AED Powers

Republicans that we call RINOs were crawling out of the woodwork today.

WTW, SgCatholic and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Having checked the internet, the answer is "yes". I never knew what myrrh was. I thought it was some kind of spice. Turns out that it's a resin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myrrh
    I learn something new every day.

SgCatholic and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:)

20. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Yes. Looks like they will go through the motions of condemning the protesters, blaming Trump, scaring his supporters into voting for the establishment candidates to "save America from Communism" and get back to business as usual. Of course, they will promise to tamper-proof the system. We all know the value of a politician's promises.

Don't let it get you down. You Americans are learning what we Europeans have long since discovered - that a handful of powerful people control everything. And if their power is threatened they are just as capable of resorting to brutality as the Nazis and Communists. Christianity was safe enough while the majority of people were believers but that's no longer the case. Paying lip service to any religion is no advantage to them now so we will see less and less of it. Parties of the Left did pander to Islam for a while because Muslims have larger families, most are only second generation nationals at best with no historical ties to the adoptive country, and they will vote en bloc for whichever politician appears to be defending their freedom against whichever group (usually Christians) has been cast in the role of their oppressors.

We all are learning to put our trust in God alone. It could become a very hard lesson in the learning. Best to let them at it and concentrate on working out our salvation.

maryrose, sunburst, Jo M and 3 others like this.