Leaving tonight for Trump rally tomorrow

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by Claves.Sancti.Petri, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Claves.Sancti.Petri

Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

Keep me in prayer as I go down for the Trump rally. If anyone is going message me. There's also an Epiphany Latin Mass at St Mary's in Washington D.C I believe. I believe they will give out Epiphany Chalk. God bless.

picadillo, SgCatholic, Jo M and 8 others like this.
  2. Claves.Sancti.Petri

3. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

May the Lord bless you, may His Face shine on you. May He protect and guide you in all your ways. God bless and save America.

What is Epiphany Chalk?

Clare A, Jo M, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  4. Claves.Sancti.Petri

It's excorcised chalk put over doors of the house with the letters of the first name of the Wiseman and year. If I remember correctly. So three letters plus the year with cross between each. It is done usually with the head of house and family with a set of prayers. It can be done by a priest if preferred. It's a big Polish custom and will be done tomorrow night. God bless.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    Jo M, AED, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  5. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Forum member Soldier of Christ explains it in this thread: https://motheofgod.com/threads/the-epiphany.10086/#post-159681

Some of our family have been doing it for the past couple of years but don't know whether we will be able to get the blessed chalk this year.

Julia and Beth B like this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

It may be too late. But I advise you to cancel and not to go. :)

Prayers.

Katfalls and AED like this.
  7. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

God bless you and keep you safe. I wish I were there.

Julia, Jo M, AED and 1 other person like this.
  8. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

You represent us all here, I'm pretty sure. Prayers for you and the rally. Let justice prevail!

Julia, Jo M, AED and 3 others like this.
  9. padraig

padraig New Member

10. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

God bless you and stay safe. St. Michael...protect you! God bless American! MAGA!

Julia, Clare A, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I got mine with my Epiphany water this year.

Dolours, Jo M and AED like this.
  12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes! You are our MOG representative! Our Lady protect and defend you!

Julia, Clare A, SgCatholic and 3 others like this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

What are you discerning Padraig? I admit to feeling some unease...praying for Claves and all the patriots who are in DC right now.

Mary's child, Julia, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  14. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I’m a bit worried here too. I’m concerned for possible terrorist groups causing trouble. I hope children are not there. The DC mayor is a lefty and won’t be there for Trump supporters I fear.

Mary's child, Julia, Clare A and 2 others like this.
  15. padraig

padraig New Member

I am just uneasy, I suppose everyone is.:)

16. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I'm sure that Claves will have the sense to stick with a group of people because bullies tend to pick on individuals away from the crowd, and if it's a Democrat run city, the bullies may well be operating with wink and nod approval. I think that Timothy Gordon witnessed some unpleasant behaviour at the last rally, and he was less than impressed with the police. They were picking on Trump supporters when the rally was over. Did someone report that there was a strategy by the authorities to prevent demonstrators reaching their destination? Did they put a ring of road blocks around the city? Perhaps I'm mixing it up with some other demonstration.

Beth B, Julia and AED like this.
  17. Booklady

Booklady Powers

18. picadillo

picadillo Powers

May God bless and keep you! You are a hero in my book.

Clare A, Beth B, Julia and 2 others like this.
  19. Booklady

Booklady Powers

WASHINGTON, D.C., January 5, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – On the eve of the day the U.S. presidential election could be certified after a congressional showdown, hundreds of thousands of President Donald Trump supporters are demanding their voices be heard. January 6, 2021 will see members of the U.S. House and Senate debate whether the electoral college’s votes should be certified despite the rampant evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Tonight, Trump supporters are already gathering in Washington, D.C. for a day of rallies in support of the president. LifeSiteNews will be providing extensive coverage of the day’s events.

20. childofdivinewill

childofdivinewill New Member

Urgent request addressed to all Forum members

Please, for the love of God and our fellowmen and for justice and peace...

Today, let's pray the rosary and the Divine Mercy chaplet.

Let us fast on bread and water for at least one or two meals of the day. Since I am working and will feel dizzy if I do a straight bread-and-water fast, I will eat one full meal (midday) and fast on bread and water the rest of the day.

Thanks for your cooperation. Our Lady is counting on all of us and together with her powerful intercession, will present our prayers and fasting to the Most Holy Trinity.

Hedvige, Mary's child, Beth B and 2 others like this.