Jubilant Scenes as Ukraine Retakes Kherson - Prez. Zelensky compares to D-Day

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Xavier, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Agnes McAllister

Agnes McAllister Archangels

You are so right.

2. Xavier

Xavier "In the end, My Immaculate Heart will Triumph."

Here is Fr. Kramer in the Fatima Crusader, posted on the Catholic Tradition website. He was prescient about this: "
    Most Americans have no idea as to just how dangerous the geopolitical situation is. They have swallowed the idea, hook, line and sinker that the United States is the world's only superpower, and therefore they believe the United States can exert its will wherever it wishes.

There is, in fact, only one military superpower in the world, and that is Russia. "Russia," Donald McAlvany explains, "[the 'former' Soviet Union] still has the largest military machine in the world; the largest nuclear missile arsenal . . . the largest arsenal of tanks, armored vehicles, nuclear submarines, ICBM's and SLBM's [Submarine Launched Ballistic Missiles], and warplanes in the world." 13

It is still the intention of Soviet Russia to conquer the entire world. In a speech to the Lenin School for Political Warfare in Moscow in the 1930s, Dimitri Manuilski declared, "War to the hilt between communism and capitalism is inevitable. But today we are too weak to strike. Our day will come in 30-40 years. But first we must lull the capitalist nations to sleep with the greatest overtures of peace and disarmament known throughout history. And then, when their guard is dropped, we will smash them with our clenched fist."

Soviet Russia has unswervingly adhered to this policy since then to the present. In November 1987, Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev stated in a speech to the Politburo: "Gentlemen, Comrades, do not be concerned about all you hear about glasnost and perestroika and democracy in the coming years. These are primarily for outward consumption. There will be no significant internal change within the Soviet Union, other than for cosmetic purposes. Our purpose is to disarm the Americans and to let them fall asleep."

http://www.catholictradition.org/Mary/fatima6b.htm

I will say no more for now. Make your own informed decision.

The Kremlin's Thugs are responsible for 25 MN people suffering.

May Jesus and Mary bless, guide and save us all. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Mary's child, Sam and Carol55 like this.
  3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Of course Russia is a threat to the west.

Catholic prophecy indicates they will invade Europe and get as far as far as the Seine in France.

Russia will be the means by which God will punish the apostate west.

Only then will the true consecration of Russia take place in union with all the bishops in the world.

Russia then be converted as the Orthodox will return to the true church by recognising the Petrine ministry.

Mary's child, Sam, Byron and 5 others like this.
  4. Xavier

I am aware of the Prophecies, but first of all please remember the Children of Garabandal - which is your Forum Handle - always told us to Pray for Mitigation and that the Chastisement will be horrible if we do not. 100s of Millions if not Billions could die in the worst case scenario of a Nuclear World War III. If we pray and work and that is sufficiently mitigated and at least reduced say to 20 or 30 Million, that is still Millions of lives that we have saved, and we will be rewarded by God for it. Moreoever, Satan loves Nuclear Wars, as possibly 100s of Millions would die quickly without sufficient time for Confession or Contrition/Repentance. So we would be saving souls also by working to limit or prevent it. Prophecy is not a call for passivity or inaction. When Jonah preached, the people of Nineveh repented, and even though God had declared absolutely that Nineveh would be overthrown, He declared subsequently that the Entire Chastisement would be averted. Perhaps it is only possible to mitigate it, not avert it. Yet still we must try and do our best to save as many lives and souls as possible, by speaking out and condemning the Kremlin's Aggression, which is as bad if not worse than Hitler or Stalin.

Please listen to Trump instead of Carlson. President Trump is both a Pro-Life and Peace through Strength (like Pope St. John Paul II and Prez. Raegan) Conservative, and he gets it. I will address Carlon's argument later on, but it is a weak one imo. Also, Chamberlain tried appeasing Hitler, but that did not work either.

Please note that President Trump also successfully used this same Peace through Strength power/strategy to stop that other Communist Terrorist, Kim Jong Un. It is the only thing that works on those bent on destroying millions of lives. Putting the Fear of God and of Death back in them. What else can you do? Again, Prayer is not an excuse for Inaction either. Both Prayer and Action must go together to stop Evil.

God Bless.

Mary's child, Sam and Carol55 like this.
  5. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Five first Saturdays is the remedy.

https://holycross-olog.vermontcatholic.org/five-first-saturdays-devotion

Sam, Byron, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  6. Xavier

Also, to those who live in Europe, and blame America for this and that, remember that, during the Soviet period, the American Eagle was the only one the Communist Bear ever feared. America of course has unique blessings as a 20 TN $ dollar economy and the most powerful military in the world but also America has invested much in keeping Europe safe. The isolationists - like Tucker Carlson today - even in WWII, were of the false opinion that America should not help the Allied Forces and just imagine if they had not. Hitler may well have prevailed in Europe, and all history turned out differently. There was even an Apparition which said the American Soldiers are coming to Europe because you (to the Seers etc) have been Praying the Rosary for Peace.

Moral Courage also matters greatly in War, and Pope St. John Paul II the Great, the European/Polish Pope had this in spades, born from his deep faith, while many liberals etc practiced appeasement of the Commies. But while Moral Courage is very important, Military Strength also matters. And Pope St. John Paul knew this very well and worked closely with Prez. Raegan for this reason. And the two helped the Berlin Wall to fall etc, and a temporary/partial defeat of Communism etc.

Again, First Saturday Devotions etc are very good, and we should keep doing them, but Prayer and Action, not prayer alone. Ora et Labora.

Ukraine needs support today, and at least the moral clarity of condemning the aggressors actions. A rapist and his victim are not the same. And the rapist is to blame, not the victim. Also, while we're on that analogy, there are many well documented rapes and war crimes in Ukraine.

It is very sad and appeasement etc is wrong imo.

God Bless

7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

There are no human or political solutions to the world's problems today. Listen to what heaven says.

Our Lady has already given us the peace plan.

'I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of Reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church.

We have been told what to do.

We are not obeying our Lady.

Hence, Russia will cause wars and persecutions.

It is actually quite simple.

8. Byron

Byron Powers

Xavier one can’t depend on politicians like Trump. At the end of the day, he squandered his chances to win. It’s difficult to admit this because so many of us depended on him to bring back the America we once knew. Unfortunately, he failed.

Agnes McAllister likes this.
  9. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Trump worked his bum off to win while Biden hid out in his basement. I think they had one face to face debate which was fixed by Fox News and Chris Wallace. If things were done the way they were supposed to be done Trump would be president now instead they used the guise of a phoney pandemic to change the course of history and now we are all in big, big trouble with Biden as the ruler of the free world. Yikes!

Trump would have kept a dialogue going with Putin until he practically wore him out.

But I suppose that we are not worthy of a Trump in office because most here in the US would rather that our sins are allowed to carry on and even get more extreme. The chastisement will come because too many dig their heels in deeper instead of picturing themselves in hell for all of eternity. I still pray that with the Warning and the Miracle many will convert, May Heaven help us all.

Mary's child, MetAn, Byron and 2 others like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Agree, TRUTH!

Sam likes this.
  11. Agnes McAllister

Agnes McAllister Archangels

Agreed!! Some people are holding on to Trump as an example of someone who may save us. We are past the point of human intervention, in my opinion so yes prayer and fasting are what we have. Some people truly believe the propaganda being pushed by the news outlets. It's time to wake up to know that what's being pushed on us is not the truth. Also I do like tucker Carlson!

Carol55 and Byron like this.
  12. Byron

Byron Powers

Love Tucker! His reporting is truthful.

Agnes McAllister likes this.
  13. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Praying the rosary for the people of Ukraine, for peace and the conversion of Russia.

Looks like Pope Francis's consecration wasn't heard in heaven as Russia far from conversion.

Agnes McAllister, Carol55 and Byron like this.
  14. Byron

Byron Powers

I’m having a really tough time dealing with Trumps loss. And, yes, I’m still upset. Hunter Biden’s daughters wedding at the White House was so lavish and uncalled for. Do these people have no shame?

Mary's child and Carol55 like this.
  15. Byron

Byron Powers

At the end of the day, Trump listened to the wrong advisors. He surrounded himself with Bushites. He should have never hired Wray, and fired the CIA Director, AG, Fauci, Ronna McDaniel etc. He needed to have spent the money on a better organization to bring out the votes. And Jan 6, was a trap, he should have known. Trump did some great things, but he forgot about the Independents. He promised them he would get rid of the swamp, but didn’t. He’s sitting on 100 million dollars, and he still didn’t spend any of it to help the right candidates. And then to top it off, he hits Gov De Santis with his sarcasm in the middle of midterms. I literally lost hope.

16. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Yes, I agree that Trump should have gotten rid of those swamp creatures.
    I agree with what Agnes stated also above, prayer and fasting, mass our are weapons now.
    Personally, I am not certain if I would vote for Trump in 2024, (if I’m still here.)I think that I would prefer a president who just gets the job without all the fanfare and one who surrounds himself with good people.

17. Byron

Byron Powers

Oh Carol praying for you.

Carol55 likes this.
  18. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Byron, Mary's child and Sam like this.
  19. Carmelite

Carmelite Archangels

20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

So true.

Mario, Mary's child, AED and 3 others like this.