John Gillespie contact info

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by Amazing Grace, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace Principalities

anyone in Ireland have any phone contact info for him? I am reading his book and floored by his gift. Please inbox me if you have any info.
    Thanks!

Julia and Byron like this.
  2. Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace Principalities

He seems to have a strong gift of healing. The book the miracle ship is about him

Julia likes this.
  3. Dolours

Dolours Guest

4. AED

AED Powers

Amazing Grace I just suddenly thought of Sr Briege McKenna. She is from Ireland but spends part of the time in US I think. She has a website. Hope it is something you can connect with. She and the priest who works with her have seen some miraculous hearings over the years.

Byron likes this.
  5. indaiatubano

indaiatubano Principalities

Julia likes this.
  6. Byron

Byron Powers

Sister Briege and her Sister's live in Florida, USA.

7. Byron

Byron Powers

Please I would really like to meet him.

8. Claves.Sancti.Petri

Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

How do you contact him or does he give healing services?

Pray4peace likes this.
  9. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

I don't know much about him but here is his facebook page...https://en-gb.facebook.com/John-Gillespie-Healing-Ministries-806059532876139/

I just noticed that this thread was started by "amazing grace" how lovely to be reminded to pray for her may her soul and all the souls of the faithfully departed rest in peace Amen.

sunburst, Byron, cornhusker and 7 others like this.
  10. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Yes let us pray for Amazing Grace. She was such a sweet soul. :cry:

11. garabandal

garabandal Powers

:cry::cry: Sad

But she now sees more clearly and is at peace.

Rosary for her soul, Lord have mercy.

12. AED

AED Powers

Yes indeed. Poor Tracy. I must start remembering her once more. She was on my list for a long time and then...sort of lost the thread. May the Precious Blood of Jesus cover her soul.

13. border collie

border collie Archangels

I put Tracy in touch with John and he prayed with her by phone.

sunburst, Byron, Mary's child and 5 others like this.
  14. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I wonder if Larry is still in the healing and discernment ministry. He seems to be in Southern Ireland. It looks like John is in the North. How amazing is our God, Who has sent such special souls to assist the Irish, North and South.

I really would love to have a chance to talk to a special discerning soul over matters I have not been able to resolve, even talking to Priests for my own private reasons.

It would appear that all Priests do not have these special gifts, and it would be a great blessing to be able to talk to someone who can understand (what I don't seem able to articulate) through the Holy Spirit and help me understand.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    sunburst and Pray4peace like this.
  15. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

I have wanted to contact John too. I really enjoyed reading the Miracle Ship. It is amazing that people are blessed with such gifts and charisms.

I started seeking someone with healing gifts about five years ago to assist me with one of my children who has had various difficulties since birth. (I have had NO luck. They all live so far away!). I would actually like to find someone who can tell me if my son was cursed. I had two experiences with the same person while I was pregnant that were odd and lead me to believe that he may have been cursed. I'm not one who is readily inclined to believe in such things, but the ongoing anguish and issues with this child has changed my mind.

16. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

Please print of the prayer card and place it on your front and back doors..

View attachment 2919

17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Wow what a prayer! Thank you!
    PS love your avatar

"Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Where are you, p4p? Are you in Texas?

19. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

Yes, I am.

20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I wish I knew how to help you out down there. The best I can do is pray that the Lord will put the right people around you to help you. This is a wonderful prayer that John posted. I just printed out some copies.

AED likes this.