Jerusalem violence

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by "Quis ut Deus", May 10, 2021.

1. THAT is a very touching photo!

Shae, AED, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

Blizzard likes this.
  3. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Yep pretty well sums up his lifelong devotion to the Queen of Heaven.

When this pic was taken the good man had lost his sight.

He passed away soon afterwards.

Muzhik, AED, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

I just remembered there is a detailed prohecy concerning Jeruslaem and I srael in the prophesies of , 'Our Lady of All Nations', in which the Mother of God speaks of Israel being attacked by a whole coallition of Nations and I think Jerusalem being besieged.

She prophesied the birth of Modern Israel long before it actually happened.

I don't think this was a previos war, there have been so many...

5. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  6. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

No disrespect to your take on all of what is going on in the Middle East; but I do pray you are wrong. God protect and preserve all the peoples of the Middle East in His Peace, and grant them the light to see peace is the only bearable existence in the short term and the long term for everyone.

Rose, Muzhik and Advocata Nostra like this.
  7. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Hmmm ... Saudi Arabia and Iran have been at each others throats for decades. It's a whole Shia-Sunni "thing", with the two of them fighting for supremacy in the Islamic world. In fact, with Iran's nuclear program, Saudi Arabia and Israel have been growing closer, as a way to unite against a common enemy.

If this normalization goes through, this may be more fallout from Biden's weak foreign policy.

Carol55 likes this.
  8. Luiflower

Luiflower Angels

I read somewhere that there was a tradition which existed pre First Temple, where a harvest offering festival took place at the temple and a threshing floor was located within the temple precinct. I have wondered if there is a possibility that the location of the Temple of Melchizedek became the location of the 1st temple.

Behold, your house is left to you desolate: and truly I say to you, you shall not see me, until the time come when you shall say, Blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord. Luke 13:35

And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. Luke 21:24

HeavenlyHosts and josephite like this.
  9. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Just saw this on Twitter:
    Disclose.tv
    @disclosetv

·
    6m
    JUST IN - US Army General Mark Milley warns of broader destabilization beyond #Gaza, urging de-escalation (Reuters)

padraig likes this.
  10. padraig

padraig New Member

This was the problem. It appears to be spreading to the Lebanon.

Video of armed group (Lebanese Hamas ?) crossing border into Israel..ensuing gun battle.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  11. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Oh my, here comes Hezbollah into the mix:

@BarakRavid
    BREAKING: According to reports in Lebanon 3 rockets were fired from Lebanon to Israel. Sirens and explosions were heard in the village of Misgav Am on the Israeli side of the border

Emanuel (Mannie) Fabian
    @manniefabian

·
    32m
    IDF says 6 projectiles fired from Lebanon toward northern Israel, likely all landed in Lebanon. IDF responding with artillery fire.

12. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

No, not quite. Before the Temple was constructed, sacrifices took place in the Tent of Gathering that they had carried with them from Egypt. You'll find in 2 Sam 24:18-25 where the Angel of the Lord indicated that an altar should be built on the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite. This was the first real altar built in Jerusalem before the construction of the First Temple.

13. padraig

padraig New Member

https://mysticpost.com/2021/05/holy...ystic-luz-de-maria-history-is-converging-now/

Mystic Luz De Maria – History is Converging

Our Lady to Luz de Maria de Bonilla on May 12th, 2021:

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart: Obey and convert. Be lovers of my Son present in the Blessed Sacrament of the Altar. It is urgent that you consecrate yourselves to My Immaculate Heart and be respectful towards Sacred Scripture and the true Magisterium of the Church. Do not waver; do not become lost in false currents that separate you from the Truth proclaimed by my Son. Pray for My Son’s Church; be souls of reparation before the Trinitarian Throne. Keep your hearts within My Immaculate Heart, which is a Shield against evil. Be souls who make reparation to the Sacred Hearts, [1] thereby strengthening yourselves spiritually regarding the demands that you are facing and will face in the future.

Keep an abundant harvest in your hands for the benefit of your brothers and sisters, firstly being converted yourselves, so that the fruits that you share with your brothers and sisters would be ones of Eternal Life and not of the contaminated human ego. Little children: Conversion is urgent because of the imminent fulfilment of what I have announced to you. I remain with you: do not fear — I am your Mother, My Son entrusted you to Me. I will not abandon you: come promptly to Me. In the end My Immaculate Heart will triumph.