Jericho March Washington DC

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by Donna259, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

2. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Some of these guys make me feel uneasy.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
  3. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

there was a whole beautiful Catholic section an hour ago

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  4. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

they gave a blessed image of Our Lady of Guadalupe to Melania.....and Flynn is Catholic!

5. Mario

Mario Powers

Ah, but Don, we have Our Lady of Guadalupe up on stage with the Ave Maria being sung! I'll say Amen to that!:):love::notworthy: You beat me to the punch, Donna!:ROFLMAO:

Our Lady of the Americas, pray for us!

6. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

LOL not even in the same ballpark.
    I don't mean any disrespect to our Protestant brothers and sisters. I should probably go back and edit that post. God works in ways that are certainly outside my understanding and I don't want to denigrate others.

Mary's child, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

I pray and hope their honest fervor pierces heaven. They have certainly been faithful intercessors.

8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Is that Mike Liddell, the pillow guy? I suspect it is. He’s a patriot.

9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

That video seems to be unavailable now.

10. Sam

Sam Powers

Richard Heilman

THE PERSECUTORS ARE IN POWER
    Today, many gathered in Washington, DC, and at the State Capitols around the nation.
    In the days leading up to this, I got my car filled with 100s of small bottles of Epiphany Holy Water and Blessed Salt. I even took a picture (and posted on FB) of my car filled with these bottles and 3 Bug-A Salt plastic guns for the kids to shoot Blessed Salt to bless the Capitol, as we March.
    Yesterday, I received a call from the police. They received a report that I was proposing, on FB, to shoot people at the Capitol. WHAT?! After I explained what these children's toys were, the police seemed satisfied. But ... COME ON!!
    Brother Boltoph flew in to join the Jericho March at the Wisconsin State Capitol today. He and I arrived early so we could join in the Patriot Parade scheduled in the hour before the Jericho March.
    Except, when we got there, we saw that the police blocked traffic, and were not allowing a parade around the Capitol. I finally decided to get out of my car and walk over to one of the police cars, blocking the parade, to ask why a Patriot Parade was not being allowed. Isn't it a 1st amendment right? He said that Antifa was threatening, and they had guns, so they were avoiding this threat altogether by stopping the parade.
    So, let me get this straight ... domestic terrorists are allowed, all Summer, to burn our streets, tear down our statues, and loot our family businesses ... but, if these bullies threaten us, we are not allowed to have an "actual" peaceful and patriotic protest?
    The terrorist bullies are winning ... still.
    Police, politicians and bishops, etc. are all caving to the demands of the bullies. In the Church, for example, if a priest calls out evil, and the evil bullies write letters to the bishop, the priest is punished ... no questions asked. This is occurring almost 100% of the time.
    We are teaching evil that their threats are effective ... they are working.
    And this kowtowing to bullies is about to be played out, once again, with this "out in the open" stealing of this election.
    BTW, after speaking with that police officer in his car, I walked about 20 steps and had a terrible fall on the icy ground. Another police officer saw my fall and came running ... he knew it was bad. I don't think I seriously injured myself, but I ache all over, and my wrist is becoming more and more painful, especially if I turn it the wrong way. I ended up needing to leave, and Brother Boltoph and I were not able to join the Jericho March. I offered the pain up, instead.

11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

God bless Fr Heilman.

sterph, Sam, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

Praying for Fr Heilman right now.

sterph, Sam, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

No good deed goes unpunished :cry:

sterph, Sam, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  14. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I saw some videos of some brawls that broke out at that march in DC. In our states capital two weekends in a row now someone has been shot at rallies and counter protests. This stuff is getting out of hand on both sides. Nationalism has in itself become a religion.

15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Mary's child, AED and WTW like this.
  16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

This is soooooo sad.......

Mary's child likes this.
  17. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Hmm, the video has been removed I can't view it.

18. AED

AED Powers

No surprise there...sadly. Big Brother.:eek: