Ivermectin tablets

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by garabandal, Aug 23, 2021.

1. AED

AED Powers

I don't think we have any idea of the blow back they get if they don't go along.

Jo M and Beth B like this.
  2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Awww no!
    Send them the video I just posted!!!

Sam and Jo M like this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Please watch this….

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MXUmglzths2g/

Sam likes this.
  4. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Thank you Beth, very good video. I have two tubes of the paste. More and more people are buying it, I noticed it was on backorder at Tractor Supply a few days ago.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
    AED and Beth B like this.
  5. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Beth, do you know how best to store the paste? Should I keep it in the fridge? I have the liquid tucked away in the back of a closet but I'm wondering whether the paste is ok in a drawer.

Beth B likes this.
  6. miker

miker Powers

I would rather have the tablets. I’m sorry as I’m sure this has been posted but what is best way to get them in US. AND how many should I order to have on jan$ just in case - I would need for 4 adults

thanks v

Beth B likes this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Room temp

Beth B, Sam and Whatever like this.
  8. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

That's a relief. Thank you.

Beth B and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  9. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Do you know of a pharmacy called GoodRX? I don't know whether that's an online pharmacy but it is the one for which I have seen some recommendations for people in the US. I think you need a prescription. It is best to ask your own doctor to prescribe it. Some telemed doctors may prescribe it. The FLCC I-MASK protocol gives the dosage,

miker and Beth B like this.
  10. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you too Jo! Your post are important. Also, if you have anyone desperate out there, I have a extra tube of the paste I’ll send you. I expected Tractor supply might run short.

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Please don’t hold me to this, but I keep mine at room temp…in a cabinet. It was on a store shelf when I bought it, so I think it’s fine in a moderate temp. I don’t know about the liquid…Brian K might….?

Jo M, Whatever and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Miler…I can’t answer that, but I’ll repost what my doctor gave to me after I tested positive. This is a prescription for one person!

52EE68B7-CE55-4B9E-AAE5-2CA89061A495.jpeg BFE14A3F-DF17-4744-894C-4A223C78D0C6.jpeg

miker likes this.
  13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I think GoodRX is a app that shows you the cost of any medication at all pharmacies….not positive, but that’s my experience…?
    Yes, I’ve heard that the Frontline doctors may prescribe the ivermectin…( some say it can be a bit expensive?), but, it may be worth it!

miker likes this.
  14. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I just found this on ivermectin and GoodRX…dosing info too ( from a doctor)(y)

miker and Sam like this.
  15. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Ah! I thought it was a pharmacy. I did find a website but they have a notice saying it's for US only.

I see that you have posted Dr. Mobeen's video where he recommends GoodRX. If you read the comments beneath his most recent video, you will see that someone has recommended Alldaychemist. I had a look at their website and the IVM pills are far less expensive than any online pharmacy I have seen.

I searched for reviews for Alldaychemist. This is the most detailed I could find: https://www.pharmreviews.net/reviews/alldaychemist-com-reviews/
    They suggest possible alternatives. I suspect that if I were to search for reviews of the alternatives they recommend I would find negative reviews with recommendations for possible alternatives to them. There's no shortage of scam artists on the internet. It is also possible that genuine online pharmacies are having their reputations tarnished to scare people away from buying IVM. It really is a jungle out there.

Also in the comments section beneath Dr. Mobeen's latest video, someone has provided the names of two doctors who prescribe IVM - one in England and the other in Australia.

Here's the video. Not one of his better videos. Scroll down to a comment by Dianne Steevens. The recommendations are in the replies to her comment:

AED likes this.
  16. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

Bump bump..

Just learned of this today....

Neem (Azadiracta indica) a possible silver bullet in COVID 19

https://search.bvsalud.org/global-l...navirus-2019-ncov/resource/en/covidwho-995035

Sam, Jo M, AED and 1 other person like this.
  17. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Is there any info on what would be the recommended dosage? Are there neem pills? And, very important for me, would it be ok to take neem and ivermectin at the same time?

Neatly forgot to thank you for the heads up on this. Thank you very much.

18. AED

AED Powers

It can be bought as a supplement taken by by mouth. It is "Ayurvedic" traditional medicine in Hindu culture. It is for the immune system apparently. Amazon has it.

Beth B, Whatever and Ananchal like this.
  19. AED

AED Powers

I think k neem is in ivermectin.

20. Jo M

Jo M Powers

The neem supplement sounds promising, however do your research. I did a brief search of interactions and side effects. There are precautions and warnings especially for those who are pregnant, and anyone with auto-immune diseases.

Beth B, Sam, Whatever and 1 other person like this.