Ivermectin tablets

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by garabandal, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Ohhh, then it actually was a scam. Poor folks who are getting scammed. How do these thrives sleep? Thanks for taking the time to report it…I guess they really can’t do much. They should put out a huge email caution to their subscribers at least!

Jo M likes this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

I reported the false text I received. It was an attempt to get personal info.really scary. Amazon has nothing to do with ivermectin pills on line. Just a clarification.

Beth B and Jo M like this.
  3. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Heard a report on the radio this morning about the 'danger' of taking Ivermectin, they are on a big scare campaign. :( The FDA can approve a vaccine with inadequate clinical trials that has dangerous side effects, but will not approve Ivermectin with the knowledge that it saved thousands in India. The FDA has lost all credibility, and people will do whatever it takes to save themselves even if they must resort to the horse paste. Our government is playing an evil game of whack a mole, everytime the truth comes out, they slam it down. :mad:

AED, Beth B, Te Deum and 3 others like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Well said

AED, Te Deum and Jo M like this.
  5. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

It is strange that scammers would phone a landline about a subscription to Amazon prime. I wouldn't give my landline number when shopping online from Amazon.

Don't know how they managed it but I just received an email confirming my purchase. Looks like they have received payment. I will check with the bank tomorrow. Think I know now the reason for the 'phone calls. There's a new EU rule for online purchases. It's a password protected system. I think the phone calls are a way for sellers to override that protection because it wouldn't apply when there's telephone communication with the buyer.

6. Sam

Sam Powers

Hmm, my son just informed me over the weekend that the FDA had approved the "vaccine" and that the FDA had declared the horse worm medicine unsafe for humans and not to take it. I had him interested in taking Ivermectin, but now no. His girlfriend just informed me she has him signed up for the "vaccine".:(

Beth B and Jo M like this.
  7. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Was it difficult to secure? Here in the US you need a doctor to prescribe it. I don't know of an international online pharmacy that would sell these online.
    There is great professional pressure against doctors who subscribe these, and if you ask the response is a casual, "they don't work." I know I've asked three doctors that, and one was a relative. :(

AED, Jo M, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

The horse paste is undetectable in applesauce. I take it as a preventative.

Te Deum, Booklady and Sam like this.
  9. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Suggest you read the follow up posts on the thread. Easy to order. Not so easy to cancel the order.

AED likes this.
  10. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Thanks to you and Julia, I was able to secure two of those horse paste doses that look like an injection. How do you get the paste out of these trajectiles, HH?

Beth B likes this.
  11. garabandal

garabandal Powers

No - I paid for it online no questions asked - tablets came 3 to 4 weeks later.

But others have highlighted problems with the Hawthorne online site so be careful. I suppose I took a risk really. But the tablets look genuine.

AED likes this.
  12. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Sorry, didn't read your post properly. There are telemed doctors in the US who will prescribe it and it has been recommended that people buy the pills from Goodrx (I'm not sure of spelling).

I have read some comments about Canadians taking a day trip to the US just to get the script/pills. None of this is a recommendation. I am merely repeating what I read elsewhere and can't remember where I read it.

AED likes this.
  13. Booklady

Booklady Powers

I did, unfortunately the link is not working for me. I've tried several times.

14. Jo M

Jo M Powers

It's the saddest thing when they fall victim to the lies. :cry:

Beth B and Sam like this.
  15. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

The link didn't work for Fede in Canada either. Perhaps the website is blocked in North America. AED's Google search resulted in scam warnings.

16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

You just take the cap off of the tip. You then squeeze out the amount you need, mix it with some food…applesauce, cottage cheese….and swallow. Honestly, you need not be afraid…it’s easy. Put the cap back on until your next dose. You DO NOT take the whole tube!

Do you need the videos on how much to take to dispense it.?

AED and Te Deum like this.
  17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes, I think it was Brian that alerted us to this…
    I know of at the very least 12 people who took it with absolutely zero negative side effects. We all suffered varied symptoms, but not because of the ivermectin! It was the Covid. We expected that.
    Caution… you do NOT take the entire valve of the horse paste. Numerous videos were posted on how to dose it per your weight. If someone didn’t follow the prescribed dosage per those instructions, it’s possible that they did overdose.

Amish friends have told us that they’ve used it for years with zero negative side effects. It’s a safe, tested drug…used by doctors for years for scabies. We are using it off label as the Amish have for viruses. Please look it up. There are numerous, credible doctors that are online recommending it for Covid. My own doctor prescribed it for me for Covid, but I didn’t get it until days after I was infected. I used the horse paste as soon as I tested positive. I now use it monthly.

Please refer to the videos on YouTube for proper dosage of the horse paste.

Jo M, Te Deum and AED like this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

Yep. Thats the party line.

Beth B likes this.
  19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes, the doctors are very reluctant to offer it. The medical facilities they work for are not allowing it. Very few will.
    These medical facilities are selling a vaccine. Ivermectin is very cheap and the government would not even be allowed to push the vaccination if they admitted that there was a therapy available. That is why the doctors who tried to promote it were censored in the media and were forced onto uncensored social media platforms. This began from the start. We have the information now because of alternative media platforms,but trying to get doctors to cooperate against their medical employers is a struggle….but some are brave enough to.

Jo M and AED like this.
  20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
    Sam and Jo M like this.