Ivermectin tablets

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by garabandal, Aug 23, 2021.

1. AED

AED Powers

I don't want to be paranoid but hopefully they aren't being taken off the net. Edited to add they may be suspicious. I just looked them up. Lots of scam alerts come up when you google them.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
    Beth B likes this.
  2. miker

miker Powers

I believe it is a tree and it the leaves and/or flowers from it that provide the end product. I think it’s grown in Asia..maybe India?

AED likes this.
  3. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Maybe the site is blocked in Canada. There's a 'phone no. for customer support: USA/Canada Toll Free +1 877 888-9761

Fede likes this.
  4. miker

miker Powers

Can your order it in US.

5. AED

AED Powers

I just looked it up on line. It has scam alerts. I think I would be very careful about this. Make sure its really the drug you ordered. Just sayin'.

Beth B likes this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

check My post below. If you Google them in as a search not as a website some reviews pop up with scam alerts. Its the wild west out there. Be careful. We might be better off with horse paste.

7. AED

AED Powers

Thanks very much. I see Amazon has it available as a supplement.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
    miker likes this.
  8. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Thanks for the warning.

I tried a Google search with no luck other than a Facebook page for a bricks & mortar store of the same in Swindon, England, The FB page has a photo of the shop and details of opening hours, etc, but I don't see a website link. The page has 3 likes and 4 follows. The phone numbers are not the same as the numbers on the website selling IVM. That's all I can see without joining FB but I don't think there's much more to see. They must not be the same company.

I have read comments that IVM is so cheap in India that it wouldn't be worth their while passing off duds as the real thing.

AED likes this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

I was a bit startled to see the warnings when I looked it up. There is some concern about online "pharmacies" cashing in people's need for these therapeutics. Its a heck of a thing.

10. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I agree AED…I wondered that from the beginning….I hope folks aren’t being taken here. So many people out there willing to profit off of this….

AED likes this.
  11. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

There is a real pharmacy in Swindon with that name. I phoned them and the person who answered told me that they don't sell anything online. She said they had heard there's a website but it's not them. I got the 'phone number from the website of the association of pharmacies that lists them as a member. I didn't see the 'phone number I used on the website or FB page.

AED likes this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

Good research. Hopefully the one on line is legit but I think caution for online medicines is a good thing. Especially if its hard to find evidence of reputableness.

Beth B likes this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

Exactly.

Beth B likes this.
  14. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

I sent an email cancelling the order. Checked with credit card provider. No transaction on my account. My only concern now would be the automated phone call. There is a scam where people get calls supposedly from genuine business telling them that an amount of money has been charged for some service and asking them to choose option 1 to confirm or option 2 to cancel. We had such a call last week supposedly from Amazon Prime telling us that our subscription had been renewed. The call came to our landline so I don't know what the caller would have gained from it.

Sam, Beth B and AED like this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

I've gotten these. I actually got almost taken in by an Amazon text that looked very official. What a nightmare. Its a jungle out there.

Jo M and Beth B like this.
  16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I get them too. I believe it is a scam because they can communicate with you via email…why a call to our landline…? They don’t even have my landline number. I’m just cautious….

Jo M and AED like this.
  17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

It sure is!

Jo M likes this.
  18. Fede

Fede Archangels

I let them talk when I know its a scam..then ask them if the believe in God. They always say yes. Then I tell them that one day they will meet Him and He will judge them for what they are doing and might be sent to hell. And I ask if they are prepared to go to hell? They always hang up! This I hope makes them realize what they are doing and may stop and convert. Although its a bit of a chuckle as it never fails!

Ananchal, HeavenlyHosts, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Ohhh…good way to accomplish two things at once (y)

Ananchal and Jo M like this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

I reported it to Anazon.they Re really being overloaded with these scams.

Sam, Jo M and Beth B like this.