Ivermectin tablets

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by garabandal, Aug 23, 2021.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I have managed to secure thirty (6mg) Ivermectin tablets (expensive) for my family circle in case someone should become very sick with covid.

What would be the best way to use these 6mg tablets?

One tablet per day when the person falls ill with covid? There are no instructions with the tablets they arrived in the post in a sealed brown envelope lol.

Booklady, HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.
  2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

3C35000B-354A-4DE9-B310-9D0CAAAC2CF4.jpeg F591CBDF-36F0-49CC-81B5-341EC0D1B763.jpeg
    I’ll get you mine. I have a prescription that I haven’t used .

When using it off label for Covid, take it with food…not on a empty stomach.

I just read my prescription….it’s 3MG TAB EDE

I think I paid a little over $4.00 with my prescription plan at the pharmacy for this.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
    Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and garabandal like this.
  3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Actually the tablets that I purchased are called Stromectol but I believe the actual active ingredient is ivermectin. I hope I am right about this!! I actually bought 40 tablets.

I purchased online

https://hawthornpharmacy.co.uk/pills/stromectol.html

It took about one month for the tablets to arrive I think from Canada/America to the north of Ireland.

A few hours after I purchased I got a phonecall to confirm addresses etc - just in case any one purchases - expect a phonecall

4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Please note the difference in the MG dose of mine compared to yours. I edited my initial response and want to be sure you saw that.

5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

It’s good to know you can get this ! Maybe one of the doctors online can answer your questions….if you get a answer, please share it. I’m betting a lot of folks here would benefit.

6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

At that price you could make a fortune selling them on lol ;)

7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I feel bad you paid so much, but you’ll be happy if you need it regardless of the cost. I know I would be. You made the right choice!
    Honestly, I’d give them away. I’m saving them for my family that haven’t gotten Covid or if I have a reinfection.
    Probably will give them to a sister who didn’t get vaxed and has serious health issues. I’m perfectly fine taking the ivermectin horse paste…its what I used a week before I had the prescription, that’s why I never bothered using the prescription….The horse paste worked for me…..

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and garabandal like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Sam, Beth B, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  9. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

If you plan on following the I-Mask protocol, here's a link to the dosage per kilo of bodyweight (scroll down to the second page): https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...LCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

The number of 3mg pills to take is shown on the chart. For 6mg pills use half the number.

Ivermectin is sold under the brand name Stromectol: https://www.drugs.com/mtm/stromectol.html

Thanks for the link to the pharmacy. Great to know about an online pharmacy where someone actually received the pills.

Jason Fernando, Sam, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  10. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Just ordered 40 of the 3mg pills which I think will be enough to treat me for 5 days if I get the virus and am too sick to measure liquid or paste. Good to have the pills on hand in case any of my vaxxed family get a breakthrough infection. No way any of them would take horse medicine. Cost 147 euro including postage. Ordering was easy. Hope my credit card company won't mess it up. I think they brought in a new system for verifying online purchases but I never got round to setting it up.

AED and Beth B like this.
  11. Fede

Fede Archangels

I went to the link but can't see how to place an order.

Can you let me know?
    I'd like to order some for my family.. I'm in Canada..not sure if they require a prescription as I won't have that..

Thank you!

AED and Beth B like this.
  12. Fede

Fede Archangels

I attempted that link and it doesn't take me anywhere..says not available..

Sam likes this.
  13. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Try this - it works for me --

https://hawthornpharmacy.co.uk/

AED likes this.
  14. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

Not claiming that I may be right on this but I've identified that the main ingredient in ivermectin is "neem" I would imagine taking neem supplements would also do no harm in protection from covid?

Sam and Whatever like this.
  15. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Sorry for not answering sooner. Have just seen your post. The link worked for me. It opened on a page showing Stromoctol pills with options to choose pill strength and number of pills. The default was 3mg x 8 pills. I clicked on the box showing 8. It turns into a drop down list with more options. I chose 40 and clicked on the add to cart box. Then I clicked on the cart and checked out by filling in my address, phone no.and card details.

Immediately after that I got an automated phone call asking me to press "1" to confirm my order, which I did. I got another phone call, this time from real person - a lady - to confirm my name, address and last four digits of my credit card. I had printed a copy of the checkout page which has an order no. and says that I should receive a confirmatory email. I hadn't received the email and asked about that. The lady said that I should receive the email tomorrow. My concern is that the bank won't authorise the transaction and it will be scuppered. I'll find out tomorrow.

AED likes this.
  16. Fede

Fede Archangels

It's so strange..maybe because I'm not in the UK. It still says "not found " when I click..I even tried to copy and paste.

Sam likes this.
  17. AED

AED Powers

What is neem?

18. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

That URL now shows "can't be found" :(

Sam likes this.
  19. miker

miker Powers

Sam and Whatever like this.
  20. AED