Ivermectin miracle drug for covid

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 21, 2021.

1. theflyingnun

theflyingnun Archangels

Beth B and sparrow like this.
  2. padraig

padraig Powers

There seems to be great deal of interest on the Internet in this thread, so I am highlighting it.

3. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Yup, crimes against humanity!

Beth B, Jason Fernando, AED and 2 others like this.
  4. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

I was bored recently so began to look at a number of large countries and sorting them by their vax status. Then I looked at their daily cases from the peak time prior to June 1, 2021 and then the through time after June 1, 2021 and finally by their current number of daily cases as of 11/18. I was looking for trends to see if the vaxinated countries had higher daily cases now vs the lower cases. This was absolutely the case other than a few outliers like Japan for example. What was interesting for me was the majority of these outliers that had high percentage of population vaxed but not had increases right now, all had the same thing in common. That was the use of Ivermectin. Now countries that used Ivermectin and HCQ had all but eliminated covid. I would share the spreadsheet here but I don't know of a way to do that. If you are curious about your country, let me know and I will share that data.

Japan for example has 78% of their population fully vaxed and had a 99% reduction in daily cases from their peak of 26,000 daily cases on August 22, 2021 to 200 daily cases as of 11/17/21 because of Ivermectin.
    Singapore has 92% of their population vaxed and have increased from their lows of this summer in daily cases 12,500% and will not use ivermectin.
    India (27% vaxed) has gone from 415,000 daily cases at their peak to 12,000 daily cases now, but Ivermectin is not being used across the whole country but still remarkable numbers.
    Brazil (60% vaxed) has gone from 115,000 daily cases at their peak to 12,000 daily cases now and started approving Ivermectin this past summer.
    Ireland (76% vaxed) has seen daily cases increase from summer trough 1,300%.
    UK (68% vaxed) has seen daily cases increase from summer trough 1100%.
    USA (58% vaxed) has seen daily cases increase from summer trough 1017%.
    Mexico (49% vaxed) has seen daily cases decline from summer trough by 48%
    Germany (67% vaxed) is literally on fire with 10,800% increase since trough.
    Poland (53% vaxed) has largest increase at 23,000% from summer trough.

What was also fascinating in most of Africa, where the vax rates are very low and where they use either Ivermectin or HCQ often for parasites, covid has pretty much disappeared.
    Some of these findings could be off because it is beginning of winter in the northern hemisphere and we all know the PCR test still has trouble separating Covid from the common cold and/or seasonal flu.

Beth B, Jason Fernando, AED and 4 others like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Ivermectin is a miracle-working drug. Thank you.

6. miker

miker Powers

Thanks for pulling this together Andy-very revealing. I’ve also read that the numbers in Africa may also be lower because of the frequent malaria and other past infectious outbreaks. The thinking is people there may have built in immunity - hmmm… maybe natural immunity at play?

You know what’s really crazy about this is you as a layman with interest and investigative mind were able to develop all this information. Where are our health policy experts and leaders? Why would they not look at this data and try to also find trends and potential solutions? It’s troubling they just stick to the vaccine pathway.

Beth B, Jason Fernando, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Japanese miracle after they allowed use of Ivermectin

8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Fr. Ripperger speaks about the clouding of the intellect.

9. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

It strongly suggests to me, all have been threatened with their job/license plus have hands in their pockets.

Beth B, Jason Fernando and AED like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

My husband told me this evening, and I don’t have a link, that Montgomery County, Maryland, told their teachers that they must be vaccinated. So many teachers quit that they dropped the mandate. Let me see if I can post the link.

Beth B, Jason Fernando and Jo M like this.
  11. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Praise God!! That is slowly happening more & more.

Keep it up everyone!! It's really tough when you are or feel like an anomaly.

Beth B, Jason Fernando, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes, stand for Jesus.

14. padraig

padraig Powers

Incredible.

Jason Fernando and AED like this.
  15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

It called coercion….government and big pharma…
    It’s the pandemic.

Jason Fernando likes this.
  16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Exactly! A doctor told me that they were told that they would lose their medical license…..
    I think that is the reason many are not prescribing the therapies that would have saved millions. This is a absolute crime against humanity. Period.

17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank goodness they quit! They were very brave.

Jason Fernando and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Exactly Joan.

Jason Fernando, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Amen!

Jason Fernando, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  20. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

And yet hospitals are filling up with what, people very sick with...rampant wrongly treated inflammation & blood clots? There are reasons many of us have not been getting sick!! Strong immunity & a life focused on Christ through His Mother, our Mother.

We know there is a real illness. Seemingly a bioweapon, when will undeniable truth come forward?

Can anyone with medical back ground state this for a fact?