Ivermectin for Covid

Discussion in 'Video Blogs' started by Beth B, May 4, 2021.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Amen, Brian.

AED and BrianK like this.
  2. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

Actually I got introduced to magnetic bracelets because a Medical Dr. . . .(western medicine). A good friend of mine was suffering from diabetic neuropothy pain in her feet and her Dr. told her to put magnets in the bottom of her shoes to help with the pain. So, she did and it helped her tremendously. So I started wearing a magnetic bracelet because of her success and it helped me with carpal tunnel. I assure you it had nothing to do with occult or new age practices. I have been using it for 30 years I think. Great results . . . and I am not afraid of death. I'm looking forward to meeting Jesus!

Sam and Julia like this.
  3. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

4. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I hope you are not upset with the possibilities presented here for the uses your bracelets are put to by people of no real faith. Bearing in mind that many of those weirdos also use holy pictures and statues in their practises, and we are certainly not going to discard our holy images and statues because new agers and other misguided practitioners also use them.

I am certain there are good and holy people who use those copper bracelets, and if you got any concern about yours; just take them to a Priest and ask him to bless them for you. That should get rid of any possibility there might be some negative attachment from some new ager on them.

This thread has reminded me of a humorous encounter I had while in hospital after surgery a few years ago.

In the bed next to me there was a black African young woman also recovering from surgery. Well as anyone who has been through this process will know, the hospital does not like to let us go home until our bowels move, and the nurse dutifully came in to enquire if all was well in that department. I was fine, because we have known to always bring a carton of Prune Juice to take a portion each day after surgery to get back on track.

However the young black African woman in the next bed to me on the ward had not had any movement in that department and would be needing some medication. I had offered her a glass of the Prune Juice and she had declined that morning and the day before. Now the nurse said to me, did I have enough Prune Juice to spare so my fellow patient could have some and resolve her problem. Of course she could there was enough in the carton to treat the rest of the ward if they wanted it. LOL

The young black African woman said, "I don't want any of that stuff, it looks like something a witch doctor would give you." To which I replied, it is quite possible Irish Missionaries discovered it when they were in Africa, and if a witch doctor had invented it that would not stop an Irishman from taking it if it got the required results. At that point the young black African woman and I had a good laugh and she took a glass of the Prune Juice with the intended result the next morning.

I don't think for one minute there is anything sinister about Prune Juice, and don't think for one minute there is anything sinister about copper bracelets. But a blessing by a Priest should make it all safe and free of the occult if anyone was worried. God bless.:love:

Beth B, Sam, AED and 1 other person like this.
  5. BrianK

BrianK Guest

BE987561-AE1C-4F54-9274-7F4CC3BB56DA.jpeg

Always in my fridge. Not for medicinal purposes, I just like them for a snack, strange as that may sound LOL.

6. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

No problem, they have been blessed at our Lady of Good Help. The only approved apparition site in the United States A year ago I would have thought Ivermectin horse paste would have been quite suspicious lol.

Beth B, Julia and Sam like this.
  7. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Great little Shrine, I’ve been there twice. It’s staffed by the Fathers of Mercy in Kentucky, a very good order of priests.

One of my close friends from my year volunteering at the National Shrine of Divine Mercy met me there when I was on my way home from my cross country trip fall of 2019.

He has now discerned a vocation and starts his postulancy with the Fathers of Mercy in Kentucky this summer.

Please keep him in your prayers. His name is Joe.

Sam, Julia, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  8. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Our parish has our lady of Fatima with the 3 children in our cemetery.- prayers the Rosary and Chaplet for our children there today

Jo M, Julia, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

"There is a remarkable variety of approaches for promoting holistic health, some derived from ancient cultural traditions, whether religious or esoteric, others connected with the psychological theories developed in Esalen during the years 1960-1970. Advertising connected with New Age covers a wide range of practices as acupuncture, biofeedback, chiropractic, kinesiology, homeopathy, iridology, massage and various kinds of “bodywork” (such as orgonomy, Feldenkrais, reflexology, Rolfing, polarity massage, therapeutic touch etc.), meditation and visualisation, nutritional therapies, psychic healing, various kinds of herbal medicine, healing by crystals, metals, music or colours, reincarnation therapies and, finally, twelve-step programmes and self-help groups.25) The source of healing is said to be within ourselves, something we reach when we are in touch with our inner energy or cosmic energy."

This is from the Church treatise Jesus Christ, the Bearer of the Water of Life."
    I am merely the messenger. It also says in the treatise, "no man can serve two masters." That is from Scripture.

10. AED

AED Powers

We are living in dangerous times right now. There are no vigilant popes to keep watch and a lessening of prayer and sacrifice and limiting of the Holy Sacrifice just deepens the darkness. All these things are potential portals and must be viewed with great caution. I am quoting Liber Cristo's Kyle Clement also Dan Schneider. Both work with Fr Ripperger. Its a hard saying I know but just because one's intentions are pure does not always mean protection from fall out. For myself, having read again these passages from the encyclical I wouldn't go near any of these things with a 10 foot pole.

Beth B, Jo M, BrianK and 3 others like this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Well said, thank you.

AED, Jo M, BrianK and 1 other person like this.
  12. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I have had 'discussions ' with my children about the dangers associated with many of the practices that you have mentioned. Here's the thing ...they view it all as physically and spiritually beneficial because they have been deceived. Who else but the great deceiver, Satan, would use such seemingly harmless practices to lure misguided souls into spiritual danger. Truth, no man can serve two masters.

Beth B, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

It has permeated everywhere. I agree with you 100%.

Jo M, Beth B and AED like this.
  14. Julia

Hey everyone, he is back. The UK man with the treatment for covid. Bless his cotton socks and his short brown curly hair, well maybe he had some hair once. But he is a star.

Beth B and AED like this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

We've all had those discussions but we are "voices crying in the wilderness". Somewhere down the road they may remember.....

Beth B, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  16. Julia

I have never spent time reading up on all the ologies and isms out there along with magic and majic or whatever other distraction the old devil has inspired in idle minds to distract us from our goal....getting to Heaven.

Everything else is a distraction. IMHO

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  17. Texas Mama of 2

Texas Mama of 2 Moderator

Hi Beth,

I’m so glad your symptoms seem to be on the mild side.We just picked up some of the paste at our Tractor Supply store. How exactly did you use it? Do we mix it with something or just take it straight as a paste? Also, how much did you take for each dose? Many thanks in advance for your help!

TMof2

Julia and Beth B like this.
  18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes TM....I was very blessed....I also credit the ivermectin for the mild Covid symptoms.
    I’ll attach a video on how to take it. I mixed it with cottage cheese ( use anything you like) Its better to take it with food.
    I personally took one dose for five straight days. Some sites recommend one dose the first and third day and then twice a month afterwards.
    The video will help! Hope you don’t need it, but better safe than sorry! Blessings!

(look up Self Sufficient Momma on YouTube.....her channel offers a few good videos!)

Also ...just search the word ivermectin on the YouTube search bar....there are plenty of sites about the horse paste!
    Good luck!

Julia, AED, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  19. BrianK

BrianK Guest

https://www.biznews.com/thought-leaders/2021/05/12
    Don’t mention Ivermectin; it’ll upset the vaccine rollout
    3 days ago
    BizNews.com
    [​IMG]
    Ivermectin, a medicine authorized by the National Institute for Food and Drug Surveillance (INVIMA) to treat patients with mild, asymptomatic or suspicious COVID-19. Photographer: Luis Robayo/AFP/Getty Images

By Andrew Bannister*

What if there was a cheap drug, so old its patent had expired, so safe that it’s on the WHO’s lists of Essential and Children’s Medicines, and used in mass drug administration rollouts? What if it can be taken at home with the first signs COVID symptoms, given to those in close contact, and significantly reduce COVID disease progression and cases, and far fewer few people would need hospitalisation?

The international vaccine rollout under Emergency Use Authorisation (EUA) would legally have to be halted. For an EUA to be legal, “there must be no adequate, approved and available alternative to the candidate product for diagnosing, preventing or treating the disease or condition.” The vaccines would only become legal once they passed level 4 trials and that certainly won’t happen in 2021.

This would present a major headache for the big public health agencies led by the WHO. The vaccine rollout, outside of trials, would become illegal. The vaccine manufactures, having spent hundreds of million dollars developing and testing vaccines during a pandemic, would not see the $100bn they were expecting in 2021. In a pandemic, and for the next one, we need big pharma to react quickly, and the best way to that, is to reward them financially. Allowing any existing drug, at this time, well into stage 3 trials, to challenge the legality of the EUA of vaccines, is not going to happen easily. On the 31st of March 2021, the WHO recommended against the use of Ivermectin for COVID treatment, citing safety and lack of large RCT proof.

The question of why the WHO would do this is difficult to answer, only if you ignore the importance of the legality of the EUA, and the time tested advice, of following the money. The WHO, a once noble organisation funded by the worlds countries, now receives less than 20% of its budget from member states. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is the second biggest sponsor after the USA. The GAVI Alliance, a private/public organisation promoting vaccines, was founded by Gates, and now pushing for vaccine passports, are the 4th biggest sponsor to WHO. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the WHO Director-General, served on the GAVI board for several years. The WHO, in 2021 changed the definition of “herd immunity”, to occurring only when the global population has been vaccinated.

The WHO has either made serious mistakes in their analysis or deliberately undermined Ivermectin and other early treatment drugs, in favour of vaccinating the world. Obviously this is a huge windfall for vaccine manufacturers, with Pfizer set to receive over a trillion rand from vaccines over the next five years according to Morgan Stanley.

In January this year, the several months long, Ivermectin research, meta-analysis of Randomised Control Trials (RCT), commissioned by WHO was released. The paper showed that Ivermectin reduces death by 74% and is 85% effective as prophylaxis. The trial leader, Dr Andrew Hill, was on Zoom meetings saying that governments should secure their source before demand outstrips supply and that it would be immoral, not to roll it out. The same month, two other independent, unsponsored meta-analysis confirmed a similar range of effectiveness at various stages of the disease. While effective at all stages of the disease, Ivermectin is most effective as a prophylaxis and about 80% in early treatment, depending on dose used.

The WHO currently have no advice or recommendation’s for early treatment apart from recommending against self-medication. If you don’t heal in the first week, when symptoms are generally mild, by the time you have to go to the hospital with breathing problems, your chances of dying have increased significantly. The use of Ivermectin and other repurposed drugs, could prevent that. As its safer than paracetamol, it should be available over the counter. As is happening in Mexico City and some states in India, anyone testing positive or feeling sick should take it, and give it to those they are in close contact with. It may be possible, if you want to attend a large social event or travel in a plane, that you take a pill, four hours before, and you will have significant protection for a few days. Lockdowns could end.

Ivermectin has been used in humans for 35 years and over 4 billion doses have been administered. Merck, the original patent holder, donated 3.7 billion doses to developing countries. 2015 the two individuals who developed Ivermectin were awarded a Nobel Prize for medicine. While known primarily as an anti-parasitic, Ivermectin has powerful anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. Its safety is documented at doses twenty times the normal. Only 19 deaths are known and side-affects are generally mild and short. As a comparison, approximately 450 US citizens die from paracetamol every year.

Merck’s patent on Ivermectin expired in 1996 and they produce less than 5% of global supply. In 2020 they were asked to assist in Nigerian and Japanese trials but declined both. In 2021 Merck released a statement claiming that Ivermectin was not an effective treatment against Covid-19 and bizarrely claimed, “A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies” of the a drug they donated to be distributed in mass rollouts, by primary care workers, in mass campaigns, to millions in developing countries. The media reported the Merck statement as a blinding truth without looking at the conflict of interests when days later, Merck received $356m from the US government to develop an investigational therapeutic. The WHO even quoted Merck, as evidence, that it didn’t work, in their recommendation against the use of Ivermectin. It’s a dangerous world when corporate marketing determines public health policy. Global vaccine rollout, to everyone, is the policy.

Read the rest at the link

Julia, Jo M, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  20. BrianK

BrianK Guest