Ivermectin for Covid

Discussion in 'Video Blogs' started by Beth B, May 4, 2021.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Excellent video on the use of ivermectin for treating / preventing Covid from two credible doctors:
    You be the judge...

Julia, Joan J, Sam and 2 others like this.
  2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Can ivermectin fight the variants?

3. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

Dr's are coming out of the woodwork now. Good for them! Even though they are trying to be silenced.

Julia, Advocata Nostra, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes...thankfully! People didn’t have to die. The stories are everywhere.

Julia, Advocata Nostra and Jo M like this.
  5. MMM

MMM Archangels

Good luck finding it or getting prescription.

Julia likes this.
  6. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I think we will need to go to farm supply stores in the country/rural areas to find it.

Julia and Beth B like this.
  7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Just as a way to help others, I will share that I had tested two days ago for Covid. I had cold symptoms and did not want to risk infecting others. I had purchased the ivermectin at Tractor Supply and started taking it the first day I had symptoms. I’m very glad I did. I received my test results this morning in my email. I tested positive for Covid.

Since taking the ivermectin, I have had no other symptoms other than that of a simple cold....not even a bad cold. Very mild. I can’t say for sure, but I believe that the ivermectin has spared me of the more serious symptoms of Covid.

So, speaking from personal experience, I would recommend anyone with symptoms to get tested and try the ivermectin horse paste to mitigate the side effects of Covid.

8. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I have puzzled over just that type of scenario. If someone has simple cold symptoms, would a lab not cycle their specimen for covid? It is a coronavirus.

HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.
  9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I was never asked why I was testing. I simply took the swab test and the results were positive. Note that I didn’t wait to take the ivermectin...I took it before I received my positive test for Covid. Hopefully now my test was positive, my doctor will prescribe the ivermectin pill form. I’ll let you know.
    So far, I feel extremely blessed that I’m not extremely sick as are so many. Just a mild cold....so far.

BrianK, Sam, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  10. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

You can get ivermectin from Amazon or Walmart online if you don't live near a Tractor supply

11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you Katfalls....I have it already in horse paste form. I have been taking it because my doctor won’t prescribe it unless I tested positive. Since just today I tested positive, I now waiting to see if they will prescribe the ivermectin in pill form.
    My doctor isn’t in and their office wasn’t familiar with the drug...I had to tell them. They are checking on it and said they will call back. Soooooo, Im just hoping they will finally prescribe the pill form. I am very grateful that I at least have the ivermectin horse paste. I think it helped. I’ve no serious symptoms. I’m praying it stays this way. I’ll continue to take the ivermectin paste if my doctor won’t prescribe it. I believe it works....just my opinion.

12. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

I would add quercetin to the mix.

13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you KF....I did! I ordered it from Amazon. It’s one of the top supplements. I’ve been taking all of them for months just in case....maybe that’s why I’m not a severe case....at least for now....?
    Variants are already here and I don’t think the “ vaccine “ protects against the new variants...I’m not sure...
    I think the ivermectin will always be needed as this Covid thing will likely be a continuing, evolving, virus. They’ll want to vaccinate against it yearly I think.....

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  14. AED

AED Powers

Beth you are in my prayers today. Even though symptoms are mild be very careful to take care of yourself. This virus progresses through stages. Prayers going up.

15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Ohhh thank you AED....I wasn’t aware of that! I’m hoping that the ivermectin will keep it at bay! Thank you for the prayers AED! I'm on the older side so it could still get me....
    I’ll keep everyone concerned about this virus posted about how I do on the ivermectin.....
    Brian seemed to to well and he has a lot of other health issues! I pray he stays well...if he behaves himself! Lol

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

Hopefully it will be mild. No question the ivermectin is a powerful therapeutic. I hope your MD will prescribe the pill form. Brian does seem to be doing well. I just know from my reading that it is the second week of it that can get dicey--breathing etc. Praying you will sail through with no problems.:)
    Do you know how you got it?

17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thanks so much for the heads up...I’ll take it a bit more seriously now....I won’t let up on the therapies!

HeavenlyHosts, Julia and AED like this.
  18. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I looked on the site of a local farm supply. That product comes with a disclaimer, actually a big warning, due to not being approved for humans in the U.S. No surprise

19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes, they need to do a disclosure....to protect themselves. I would too.
    I know Amish who have used this horse paste forever and they’ve had no problems. So far, neither have i. Hopefully it will lessen the symptoms of the Covid. I’m still waiting on my doctor to prescribe the pill formula to get a more accurate dosage!

HeavenlyHosts, Julia, Joan J and 2 others like this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

Praying your MD gets on board.

HeavenlyHosts, Julia and Beth B like this.