Its not All Bad in America

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by Fatima, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Fatima

Fatima Guest

Mario likes this.
  2. Genuflect

Genuflect New Member

I live in Seattle ... some very fine young men and coaches in a great organization many catholics.. including Pete Carrol

3. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

I'm glad you posted this Fatima. sometimes the US takes a beating around here!

4. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

5. Fatima

Fatima Guest

This is not surprising to me. What it doesn't tell is that maybe as many as 90% of them believe in a God of relativism, a God made in their own image and likeness.

djmoforegon and Ang like this.
  6. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

I totally agree with Fatima. I'm not surprised the number is so high...but more than likely a God of their own making and a god they can really wrap their arms around. but hey, its a crack in the door or a seed planted that God will water and cultivate in his own time.

Ang likes this.
  7. darrell

darrell New Member

Yes, I agree, there are many in this country who believe in God, who profess to be Christian but don't practice their faith in any devoted way; and their beliefs are totally relativistic. It will be very interesting to see if and how these people respond when the future unfolds.

8. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

and what are your thoughts on what the future holds Darrell? so nice to see you drop by and post again :)

9. Mario

Mario Powers

He's alive! He's alive! Oh wait- it's not the Easter season; it's Lent! Mea culpa! :LOL:

Good to hear your "voice", Darrell. God bless you, Lianne. Isabel, and Dusty!:)

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

10. sterph

sterph Archangels

What a great gift for fathers on father's day from the Lord in Cleveland! CAVS won the championship. No championship win in over 50 years. Praise God! :)