Is this the end? Interview with Mark Mallett

Discussion in 'Books, movies, links, websites.' started by Blizzard, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Worth a listen IMO

Interview begins at around 4:00 mark.

andree and AED like this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

I listened to this early this morning. SO good.

Blizzard likes this.
  3. Padrepiofan

Padrepiofan New Member

What does it say ? Unable to listen for multiple reasons

4. Blizzard

It’s a long interview. It’s important to keep in mind that we’re in the end times, the end of an era or epoch, NOT the end of TIME or the end of the world.

You’ll find everything Mark talks about here in his site https://www.markmallett.com/blog/category/daily-journal/

Hope that helps.

5. Mario

Mario Powers

I have listened to the first hour, and though Brian Holdsworth interjects clarifying questions periodically, he basically gives Mark Mallett the floor. Mark's view contrasts with that of Taylor Marshall, for instance, but he has not really changed his understanding much since he began writing some 15 years ago. It is simply that Mark believes as follows:

The apostasy and growing hardships we are witnessing, point to the appearance of the AntiChrist in the near future. He believes that the world system that is currently imposing restrictions to "counter" covid-19 is a dry run, a training ground preparing for and leading up to a world system headed by the AntiChrist, himself. When the person of the AntiChrist and his minions are then defeated by the Lord, there will follow a pre-determined Era of Peace where God's People will live in God's Will as we have prayed for these past 2000 years in the Lord's Prayer. Supposedly this coincides with the Era of Peace promised by Our Lady at Fatima. This will be followed by a relapse where the Evil One reasserts himself, a period of sinful rebellion by mankind that will be ended by the Final Judgment.

Come Lord Jesus!

Byron, Francine, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  6. Blizzard

How exactly? I’m familiar with Marks view but not Taylor Marshall’s. Would appreciate a little input if you have the time. Thanks.

AED likes this.
  7. josephite

josephite Powers

As Catholics we follow Catholic tradition, Catholic doctrine and the Catholic Catechism as well as the perennial line of orthodox Catholic theologians.

I put credence in the explanations of end times given by Venerable Father John Hardon and Venerable Bishop Fulton Sheen and also St Polycarp, St Thomas Aquinas, St Augustine and the doctors of the Catholic faith.

In the above video at the 1530 minute mark, Mark Mallet states that Luísa Piccarretta is..." probably the most approved seer in the church"!

How outrageous is that statement! This is abhorrently untrue, Luísa Piccaretta is not even among the beautified of the church!

This statement discounts so many approved Saints and blesseds of the church. Lord have Mercy.

Additionally at the the 1855 minute mark, Mark Mallett states that we must test everything through the magisterium of the Church and if it doesn't pass then it is to be thrown out!
    However he doesn't throw out Luísa Picarretta teachings which comprise of new revelations which contradict ageless truths of our faith, new teachings fundamentally opposing Catholic Church teaching and the magisterium of the past two millennia!

Luísa teaches that the Most Holy, Body, Blood Soul and Divinity of Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament of the Altar, is secondary to living in the divine will!

This is not Catholic teaching and is also an abhorrent heresy !

So many heresies.

So much pain for Jesus and Mary

And yet some of our catholic faithful insist in proclaiming these heresies.

Lord have Mercy

I for one will continue to pray for Mark and all those who believe such heresies.
    For there go I but for the grace of God.

Jo M, AED, HeavenlyHosts and 5 others like this.
  8. Francine

Francine Principalities

Thank you for this thoughtful response. I am not familiar with some of the things you’ve mentioned and I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to learn more.

9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

This is completely right and true, Josephite. My discernment as well. Daniel O'Connor of the website Countdown to the Kingdom believes the same way as Mark Mallet, that Luisa's teachings will figure in the
    Era of Peace. That Countdown website contains many errors mixed in with some truth, and I avoid it. We are expecting the end of an age, not the end of the world or the end of time. It is NOT a certainty that THE Antichrist will appear soon. We just need to keep praying for those who believe and spread heresies. And keep watch and pray, and keep our lamps lit. God will guide us. "He, watching over Israel, slumbers not nor sleeps."
    Edited: I just want to say that we really don’t know when THE Antichrist will come. I know Our Lady has requested that we pray the rosary every day. I feel that God is guiding us and we will know as events unfold.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
    Jo M, josephite, AED and 2 others like this.
  10. josephite

josephite Powers

Hi Francine,
    stay close to the magisterium of the Catholic Church which has it all, the splendour and the truth.

No new explanations nor new revelations are needed.

About 3 or 4 years ago, a beautiful young priest gave a homily that I found very poignant.
    He said that one year for Christmas, when he was a young boy, his parents gave him an ant farm, as he was intrigued with nature. He exhorted all parents to consider this as a Christmas gift for there children. He said he loved this gift and watched his ants grow and dig and make nests and do whatever else ants do. But one day he noticed that his ants were having trouble as an unsafe area was constructed which could result in a dam overflowing, apparently he tried to intervene but the dangerous construction would be rebuilt by the ants, he watched as the danger increased over the days or weeks.

He said at one stage he thought, wouldn't it be great if I could become an ant and show the ants what to do and save them from themselves and I will be their hero! Later he drew the parallels between his thoughts (as a child) and what God did for us.
    God became man but He didn't become our hero, because we killed Him!
    He contemplated, this as a boy and it made a deep impression on him.

God knew, He would shed His Blood for us, if He became man! So why did God do this? was His love beyond comprehension?

Father said Gods Love and Mercy, is beyond comprehension.

This is what the Catholic Church teaches and has always taught, which is the ultimate and complete truth. We do not need improved sacraments, nor different teachings, nor new revelations nor an additional Mother to our Most Holy Mother Mary;
    especially one who states she is holier than all other saints that have gone before her.

In contrast, our Mother Mary is the humblest and purest of all creatures, follow her, remaining under her mantle you will be kept and protected within the truth of Our Lords teachings, His Holy Catholic Church.
    God Bless

11. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Truth. Thank you josephite.

josephite and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Well said, Josephite.

josephite and AED like this.