Is this real...sad sad sad!

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by fallen saint, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Christy Beth

Christy Beth Archangels

The "warning" I felt like I got was to watch out for a serious physical assault on my particular parish. I've prayed over it, but I keep getting told that this is old news. Nothing the devil hasn't tried before. But I really thought that this would be a major assault against us. Our Parish Bazaar is coming up the first weekend of November. I'd hate to see anything happen then. Maybe that day I'll just stay home.

2. andree

andree Powers

Catherine Austin Fitts made this observation about the change of the term "personnel" to "human resources". It was part of the move towards transgenics and it opens up possibilities of hiring humanoids or robots.

I watched this video recently and wanted to share it. Not sure if this is the best place, but it's Tom Horn giving an overview of his years of research. There are many things in this that I didn't know and I found a link that just left me without words which I can post later if anyone is interested - but not sure the Lord's Day is the day for this... He says towards the end that the goal of this is to open communication with demons and that this was explicitly said in a university lab exploring consciousness. I found the business that spun out of that lab work and they openly say that we can communicate with the dead and spirits in the other world via technology.

We are right back at Noah's time with people being held captive by Satan. It is truly mind-boggling, and sad, sad, sad as FS says.

Editing to add: I posted this before reading Julia's post above, and she says it all so wisely!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
    HeavenlyHosts and Byron like this.
  3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Our Blessed Lord is always full of wisdom - we need to tune in to his words much more --

Is this not an explicit command?

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

4. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Our Lord has said do not worry about tomorrow, todays problems are sufficient for themselves. It does seem like you have been concerned about something affecting you and your parish community, and it would be possible your Guardian Angel inspired you to pray for your parish and community. God bless. :love:

5. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Thank you. I will send this to my friend.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

If we pray our morning offering each day, our daily temporal duties and activities will not be squandered.

Clare A, Rose, PurpleFlower and 3 others like this.
  7. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

True. But there are so many things that I can fill my day with that would be better spent praying!

8. andree

andree Powers

This is so surreal and weird, but in reading the OT, I am comforted because it has happened in the past. Read the 1st book of Maccabees - below is an excerpt of the terrible things that happened in Israel, before Judas Maccabee rises up and fights to reclaim the land and the temple. I can't copy all the text, but Judas' fight and victories inspire hope.

In those days there went out of Israel wicked men, and they persuaded many, saying: Let us go, and make a covenant with the heathens that are round about us: for since we departed from them, many evils have befallen us. And the word seemed good in their eyes. And some of the people determined to do this, and went to the king: and he gave them license to do after the ordinances of the heathens. And they built a place of exercise in Jerusalem, according to the laws of the nations:

And they made themselves prepuces, and departed from the holy covenant, and joined themselves to the heathens, and were sold to do evil. And the kingdom was established before Antiochus, and he had a mind to reign over the land of Egypt, that he might reign over two kingdoms. And he entered into Egypt with a great multitude, with chariots and elephants, and horsemen, and a great number of ships: And he made war against Ptolemee king of Egypt, but Ptolemee was afraid at his presence, and fled, and many were wounded unto death. And he took the strong cities in the land of Egypt: and he took the spoils of the land of Egypt.

And after Antiochus had ravaged Egypt in the hundred and forty-third year, he returned and went up against Israel. And he went up to Jerusalem with a great multitude. And he proudly entered into the sanctuary, and took away the golden altar, and the candlestick of light, and all the vessels thereof, and the table of proposition, and the pouring vessels, and the vials, and the little mortars of gold, and the veil, and the crowns, and the golden ornament that was before the temple: and he broke them all in pieces. And he took the silver and gold, and the precious vessels: and he took the hidden treasures which he found: and when he had taken all away he departed into his own country. And he made a great slaughter of men, and spoke very proudly.

And there was great mourning in Israel, and in every place where they were. And the princes, and the ancients mourned, and the virgins and the young men were made feeble, and the beauty of the women was changed. Every bridegroom took up lamentation: and the bride that sat in the marriage bed, mourned: And the land was moved for the inhabitants thereof, and all the house of Jacob was covered with confusion. And after two full years the king sent the chief collector of his tributes to the cities of Juda, and he came to Jerusalem with a great multitude.

And he spoke to them peaceable words in deceit: and they believed him. And he fell upon the city suddenly, and struck it with a great slaughter, and destroyed much people in Israel. And he took the spoils of the city, and burnt it with fire, and threw down the houses thereof, and the walls thereof round about: And they took the women captive, and the children, and the cattle they possessed. And they built the city of David with a great and strong wall, and with strong towers, and made it a fortress for them:

And they placed there a sinful nation, wicked men, and they fortified themselves therein: and they stored up armour, and victuals, and gathered together the spoils of Jerusalem; And laid them up there: and they became a great snare. And this was a place to lie in wait against the sanctuary, and an evil devil in Israel. [39] And they shed innocent blood round about the sanctuary, and defiled the holy place. And the inhabitants of Jerusalem fled away by reason of them, and the city was made the habitation of strangers, and she became a stranger to her own seed, and her children forsook her.
    The line about making prepuces is very significant because of how central this ritual was in the first alliance. And many went so far as to have reconstructive surgery to undo this ritual so they could fit in with the heathens. Think about that! How was cosmetic surgery done back then I wonder? Just this line alone tells us they were capable of things back then not supported in our history books.

Clare A, AED and Jason Fernando like this.
  9. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

Andree I think the reference to making prepuces is allegorical and just means that the chosen people of God forsook the living God for paganism. There wouldn’t have been the necessary surgical techniques available to them.

Your quote is eerily pertinent to the hideous spirit of our own age.

Mary's child likes this.
  10. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Yes, what stuck out for me was that they were "covered with confusion." That is exactly what is happening now...the diabolical disorientation as it's being called right now.

AED, Clare A and Mary's child like this.