Is this real...sad sad sad!

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by fallen saint, Oct 8, 2021.

1. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

The transHuman Code, authors Carlos Moreira and David Fergusson ask, "Are we building a better future for humanity with the help of magnificent technology or are we instead building a better future of better technology at the expense of humanity?" We must learn to put humanity first instead of getting caught up in the promise of technological advancement. Humans have been able to adapt, morph, and compromise in every situation we have faced over the centuries and have been able to maintain dominance. We must approach the promises of technology with the same adaptability.

What the authors propose is that if we start the design of the transHuman future from a human perspective, making sure that technology will inspire revolution or evolution, then we can ensure humanity continues to thrive. The transHuman Code tries to center humanity in the emerging tension between a human-controlled or a machine-controlled world. Moreira and Fergusson examine how humans can maintain the uniqueness and the humanity in this brave new world.

3. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Horrific

Ella, Michael Pio and AED like this.
  4. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}---

Not surprising, I'm sad to say.

Michael Pio and AED like this.
  5. Christy Beth

Christy Beth Archangels

For the last week I've been praying over something that I believe is/was a warning from God. If I'm wrong, please tell me. This morning I woke up and remembered something I read about Padre Pio. As holy as he was, he was once physically attacked by the devil. I think the Church is going to go through something similar in the near future. Last night I tried talking with our two deacons, but they didn't take this seriously. I asked if they could let the priest who has been appointed our administrator for the time being because I want to talk to him about this. I may have already said this, but I don't want to come across as Chicken Little, nor as the one who cried wolf. But we as the Church need to pray for mercy. From what I was told last night, the rosary is our line of defense. Only one problem with that. I honestly think that the rosary is only one tool in our arsenal. We need to prepare for an attack like we've never seen before. I originally thought that my parish was the only Church that would be affected by this. But thanks to our Pope, I think we need to pray for the Church as a whole. I won't knock the man, we need to pray for him too.

This attack could come real soon. I don't feel like there is a set time for this attack. OK, maybe it can be avoided if we pray and believe. It will take a lot of people doing this.

Julia, Michael Pio and Mary's child like this.
  6. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

A friend checked into this, checked also on the Vatican website, and found that this is untrue. If you find otherwise, please inform me.

CatholicAlaskan and PurpleFlower like this.
  7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

The author of the Transhuman Code has already spoken at the Vatican

Carlos Moreira's presentation on Transhumancode at the Vatican

Transhumancode at the Vatican

Jason Fernando and AED like this.
  8. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Unless it is an elaborate hoax looks like it is true

[​IMG]

Ella, AED and CatholicAlaskan like this.
  9. garabandal

garabandal Powers

10. garabandal

garabandal Powers

They have been to the Vatican before

[​IMG]

AED likes this.
  11. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around any of this. Transhumancode? Humanity 2.0? ELITE in capital letters?

AED and Byron like this.
  12. garabandal

garabandal Powers

TRANSHUMAN CODE -BOOK

Product Description
    A Humancentric Approach to a Technological Innovation THIS IS NOT SIMPLY A BOOK ABOUT TECHNOLOGY. IT IS A BOOK ABOUT THE INCREASING ROLE HUMANITY MUST PLAY DURING THIS TECHNOLOGICAL REVOLUTION IN ORDER TO THRIVE, NOT JUST SURVIVE. In The transHuman Code, authors Carlos Moreira and David Fergusson ask, "Are we building a better future for humanity with the help of magnificent technology or could we instead be building a future with better technology at the expense of humanity?" In proclaiming the obvious, that the human is and will always be the greatest and most advanced technology the world has ever known, the authors ask, "Doesn't it then make the most sense to place the understanding, improvement, and utilization of humanity as today's highest priority?" The transHuman Code is a book of conversations about how we employ the power of technology to script the best future possible. By introducing you to some of the world's most important innovators and dynamic developments occurring today, giving you a clearer understanding of their implications and then sparking the conversations that need to happen as a result, the hope is that together we will develop a transHuman code that will allow us to remain both the apex and axis of all technological progress from here forward. How we do this today is new territory. Dynamic innovative opportunities are here, or very near, for the taking. Which ones should we pursue and why? The transHuman Code introduces, through an address of the core elements of our life ecosystem, the discussions we must have. Together, both readers and contributors will form collective, proactive answers in this interactive process. You are invited to join Moreira and Fergusson, through this groundbreaking book, to begin this important work together.

Jason Fernando and Katfalls like this.
  13. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

No, no, no..... Everything within me recoils from this. The way it's all being framed... It's either technology takes over humanity or humanity merges with technology to stay most relevant. It makes transhumanism seem like the only moral solution.

The whole Covid thing has opened my eyes more fully than ever before to the deception in how language is used to achieve an agenda and brainwash the population. Every day the phrase used by saints pops into my head "All is vanity." The world centered around humanity instead of bowing before God has reached a pinnacle of egoism that has driven it mad.

We have so lost the understanding of what it means to be a human person that mainstream articles are now saying "bodies" instead of "people." I used to wonder aloud to anyone who would listen why the catch phrase of the last couple years has been "Be a good human." Why human? Why not person? Because a person has a body and soul and thinks from that higher part of himself, properly ordered toward God. Reduce a person to the term human, and you can reduce the person to a mere animal, a mere body. A body to be enhanced by technology instead of elevated by the spirit breathed into us by God.

We are in such unprecedented times, an ordinary person would be driven to despair of it weren't for the mighty hand of God upholding His smallest ones.

DeGaulle, Jason Fernando, AED and 4 others like this.
  14. garabandal

garabandal Powers

It's good to go with your gut instinct.

Says a lot that transhumanism has featured a lot at the Vatican in recent years.

Jason Fernando, AED, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  15. miker

miker Powers

I’m out of touch with so much… I had to look up https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism.

All I could come to after reading this (and I’m not wasting any more time on this) was recall Genesis chapter 3, where Adam and Eve are in the Garden and the devil convinced them to eat of the tree of good and evil:

"Now, the snake was the most subtle of all the wild animals that Yahweh God had made. It asked the woman, 'Did God really say you were not to eat from any of the trees in the garden?' " The woman answered the snake, 'We may eat the fruit of the trees in the garden. 3. But of the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden God said, "You must not eat it, nor touch it, under pain of death." ' 4. Then the snake said to the woman, 'No! You will not die! 5. God knows in fact that the day you eat it your eyes will be opened and you will be like gods, knowing good from evil.'"

Look what happened the first time man disobeyed God and was tricked by the devil to be like God. It led to the expulsion from the Garden and the entire reason Christ needed to come and save us. I don’t think God will stand for this again.

edit- did not mean to imply by my wasting time comment that this is not important or worthy of pushback, it’s just so evil, I’m going to not spend time worrying on…put it into Gods hands.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
    Jo M, Beth B, PurpleFlower and 3 others like this.
  16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

fallen saint likes this.
  17. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

The talk about transhumanism has been going on for a long time. When you think of it, for many years now departments in larger organisations who deal with employees used to be called "Personnel Departments." They are now called "Human Resource Departments." How clever was it for the devil to walk us into accepting being referred to as "Resources" instead of "Persons;" one of the ways we were/are being prepared to believe we are tools in the hands of those who want to control us, have power over us. That was stage one, indeed stage one might have been kicking God to the kerb.

Now it looks like stage two, or could we say stage three by introducing a need for us to be electronically guided through brain implants. Yes I know for sure this technology is in progress because I have a close relative who works with the development of Artificial Intelligence, and I believe the armies are at the front of the queue to have the benefit of soldiers operating via implanted technology.

So stage one, kick God to the kerb. The cure for this deception is put God back in the centre of our lives. Keep the First Commandment.
    Stage two, dehumanise humanity. The response to this is "Love your neighbour as yourself." The Second Commandment.
    Stage three, convince humanity they will be behind the times and less powerful without a technological chip implanted in their brain.
    The response to the third deception is we were created by God to know love and serve Him, not be deceived into thinking power is necessary when we have an Almighty Powerful God Who will come to our aid if we Trust Him. We are only on this earth to prepare for eternity, temporary pilgrims passing through. IMHO.

Ella, HeavenlyHosts, DeGaulle and 6 others like this.
  18. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Since you have not stated what the warning from God was, it is not possible to make a reply on that part of your post. However we know Saint Padre Pio was physically assaulted by the evil ones on many occasions. So too was the Cure of Ars, and no doubt other souls came under the physical assaults of the devil. Alan Ames is one such soul and he is still living in Australia. This interview will rock your world.

The Rosary is most certainly a major tool of defence, not only for protection and the graces we need to face the trials and tribulation in life; but indeed a powerful defence against the temptations and assaults of the evil one. One grace from the Rosary is the strength to endure what comes our way. We need the Rosary.

Of course the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass is the greatest defence against evil, and making use of the Sacrament of Confession and Holy Eucharist. These are the means we can certainly rely on to see us safely home at the end of our journey.

Yes, we need to pray for the Church (the Mystical Body of Christ on earth), and the Pope, who carries an enormous responsibility before God. God help him. God help us all.

Ella, andree, HeavenlyHosts and 3 others like this.
  19. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Wonderful post! The last line... You know, for the past couple weeks I have really felt the short, passing time of this earthly existence and how much of it is squandered on such temporary things instead of doing everything we can to glorify God and get ourselves and others to Heaven.

andree and fallen saint like this.
  20. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

I wish it were as simple as declaring them all nutcases. Here's how a Pope led by the Holy Spirit shepherds the flock:

https://www.catholic.org/bible/book.php?id=67
    https://www.catholic.org/bible/book.php?id=68

That Pope was crucified upside down by the Elite Global Leaders of his day. And the Romans hadn't murdered nearly as many innocents as the population controlling climate change cultists of today. How times have changed.

Ella and Jason Fernando like this.