Is America Collapsing?

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by padraig, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

So sad it has come to this. Many of us would not be surprised to see civil war. I have never seen my family so unable to have a mixed discussion. I guess I have never been odd woman out until the last election.
    When I first saw those stats, a warning or prophesy came to mind. Please correct me if I don't have this right. It pertains to some countries disappearing from the map.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
    Agnes McAllister and Beth B like this.
  2. miker

miker Powers

I do recall that …. But can’t remember who says it. I recall this from Forbes as well…

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jimdob...the-billionaire-escape-plans/?sh=6011f78f4047

Beth B, Mary's child and AED like this.
  3. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}---

Absolutely no disrespect intended to those with close family ties.

Since 2017 especially, for the first time EVER in my life, I am glad to be situated in a socially avoidant small city with estranged in-laws and distant blood relatives. :rolleyes: Excepting my sister, nephew, and best friend since age four, I'm no longer missing having lots of people in my life. :whistle:

For years I hated and hated this situation. Very wrung out and frustrated. I wanted family, in-laws, new friends here. I was born and raised in a highly gregarious, pro-social place. Had scads of friends before moving here, both in school and at church.

How that has changed. :whistle:

I still treat everyone I come across (in stores, at the library) with courtesy and as I'd like to be treated, but I'm now reminded of "be careful what you wish for..." and grateful I didn't get it.

Cannot comprehend what some are going through. o_O Dealing with it in real time, in person. :unsure:

My sister had been close and loving with her stepson, until he turned rabid Leftist. He's thrown tantrums, "disowned" them, etc. :coffee: He does later apologize, but the bile bubbles up again. I've met him in 2017. Good impression. Seems like a nice "kid" (he's 25 now). And while his angry alcohol-fueled rants might only ever be just ranting via text or telephone, he might some day go off the deep end. Sister mentioned yesterday that it's unsettling to know of his simmering resentment. Another relationship ruined.

Very sad.

I pray often for people subject to such family dramas. :X3:

4. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

I don’t think the Dems that favor secession are against Biden. I think they hate the conservatives and want to be in a separate country from them.

5. miker

miker Powers

I d9nt know Heidi.. lol at AOC and her cabal..not Biden fans at all. It’s why he can’t get this leg passed. We are essentially splintering even within political parties. Not good.

AED likes this.
  6. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

Yes, you are right about that

7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Coming to America……

Pastor arrested by 'Gestapo' police on airport tarmac issues warning to Americans: Soviet-style tyranny is 'coming for you' if you don't rise up.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/pasto...utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Breaking News

The pastor wants the world — especially Americans — to understand what's at stake.

"My message is very simple: They did it to me and they are still doing this to me," he said. "Come to the rescue. Rise up, America. Rise up, Canadian patriots. It's time to push this great evil away."

8. AED

AED Powers

I am listening to The Rise and zFall of the Third Reich on audio books. We are at the "naziication of Germany 1933-1934." Such an eye opener. Hitler didn't happen over night. His power didn't happen over night. Most Germans didn't want the Nazis and didn't vote for them. A lot of intriguing from other political parties and figures all tryingvto advance their own agenda. And then in 1933 Hitler got in and pro ceeded to remove his enemies and terrorize those who opposed him. Endless lessons here for us. Chilling to read/listen to--I hope US citizens will keep standing up for freedom.

9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Freedom is not free. But we can’t back down.

10. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Amen!

Mary's child likes this.
  11. miker

miker Powers

My daughter who is a teacher in public school shared that during the Thanksgiving Day celebration for kids in school the music teacher played “I’m proud to be an American” - one would think appropriate on a day we are thankful for all we have as a nation. But Noooo he was roundly scolded and asked why he was playing and to stop from playing any similar songs. When I think I cannot be shocked anymore by insanity I am. Anyhow, here you go. Hope I’m not offending anyone. ;)

12. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Very little surprises me anymore.
    Very sad!

13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Everyday when you think these are isolated cases of anti American behavior in our own country….you read this. Why I'm shocked every time I read or hear this stuff is probably because it’s so insane that it’s hard for me to believe that leftist have been able to infect our once good patriotic nation to this degree and with such speed. Americans have been sleeping at the wheel too long and have not stopped this infiltration….and now, here we are. Everyone had better step it up or they are going to continue to stay in control. Our schools have been a breeding ground for these leftist….if it’s not stopped there, it’s only going to escalate. Don’t pay for your kids to go to a leftist college,….you’ll not recognize them at the end of their first year. And don’t think you’re safe at a catholic college either. There might be three good catholic colleges left in the USA…and efforts were recently made to infiltrate those. Better to never send them to college then see them return home atheists and leftist.

Clare A, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 4 others like this.
  14. Agnes McAllister

Agnes McAllister Principalities

yes i agree. What a brave Man of God

15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:mad::cry: Shocked and saddened

Beth B likes this.