Is America Collapsing?

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by padraig, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

The history none of us were taught is interesting. I would have been a much better student had it been taught but that wouldn't fit in with the fairy tale. No wonder most have no interest.

2. Byron

Byron Powers

I recommend a book called “Ten Tortured Words,” by Stephen Mansfield. A wonderful book that explains so clearly how the Founding Fathers tried to protect religion in America...and what’s happened since.

AED likes this.
  3. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

people continue to talk of Russia and China in the same breath when the comparison no longer applies. Russian Orthodoxy is on the rise again and when Russia is finally consecrated to the Blessed Mother as per her instruction, russia will be our first line of defense against the eastern hordes

4. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}--

This is from a secular friend whom I've known online since 2003, and who is very knowledgeable. He left this message four days ago (to a small group of people):

AED likes this.
  5. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

News is coming so fast and the number of global resignations and/or announcements in the msm over past 2 days is rather alarming. What is going on?

Estonia Prime Minister resigns
    Merkel announces she will resign at end of her term
    The Italian Government is about to collapse
    The entire Dutch government resigned
    The Russian Government under Putin announced today they are resigning

SgCatholic, WTW, DesertStar7 and 2 others like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

Andy where did you see this?

DesertStar7 likes this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

Padre Pio predicted the Russian soul would return to God. He felt communism could never last in Russia for this reason.

Xavier, AidanK, WTW and 2 others like this.
  8. Mario

Mario Powers

The Old Testament has a very limited perspective when it comes to the subject of geography. I think its most remote description is "distant isles". I remember that due to this lack of reference, Mark Mallett has described New York City, not as a place, but rather as a type of the "Whore of Babylon" from the Book of Revelation.

The whole devolution of not only the United States, but of the West, points ultimately to the demise of Christian civilization as we once knew it, a result in part, of the masonic infiltration. But I don't think there is a direct Biblical reference to this.

Safe in the Father's Arms!

9. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Thank you, Padraig for posting that video. It was a treat listening to Dr. Hahn and Fr. Goring. I could listen to them all day. Their enthusiasm is contagious. Listening to them has confirmed to me something that's been on my mind for a while - that some of us (myself particularly) would better serve the Lord and the Church by practicing silence online and praying that the Lord will continue to work through Dr. Hahn, Fr. Goring and others who have the talent to preach the faith with love.

The internet can be a terrible distraction. It gets us bogged down in the tings of man when the will of God is all that matters. God bless you and all MoG members.

maryrose, Adoremus, Xavier and 8 others like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Years ago, a Christian woman colleague described computers as a “black hole for time.”
    I have enjoyed many benefits from the use of the computer, but I often think of her words.

Clare A, Xavier, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I never knew that Sr. Lucia said this, but I believe it...”Does this mean in your opinion, that every country, without exception, will be overcome by Communism?”

Yes.”

Sam, Xavier, WTW and 2 others like this.
  12. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

In my opinion America as we know it will not live to see the end of this decade. It may exist as a union in some form or it may fracture, but it won't be the America we know now. The fact that our fiat currency is about to implode is just the first of a number of reasons why. Throw on top of that the left/right divide, the decadence, frivolous spending, sin, corruption, etc, etc, etc.

There are 2 Americas as we speak anyway and they hate each other with a vengeance. I will be very surprised if there isn't a revolution, civil war, or just a general disintegration of the union in the next few years. The country is in a state in some ways similar to the shape it was right before the first civil war. The difference is those people had morals, an economy capable of astonishing growth, and no national debt to speak of. Our national debt alone is going to make us paupers.

13. padraig

padraig New Member

It has been said that every political career ends in failure.

It might also be said that every Nation eventually fails. Just as every person dies. It is inevitable.

Death and taxes, who can escape them.

The Sun has even set on the British Empire, which it never ever was supposed to do and they are just about to be kicked out of Ireland at last. Thank God.

Empires, Kingdoms, Nations they all end as we all will.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
    Clare A, Beth B, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  14. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I suspect there will be secession of some states. Hopefully peacefully.

Praetorian and Heidi like this.
  15. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I feel like 1/2 our population is "holding onto our hats", just waiting & praying. Ahead of the inauguration, the atmosphere feels like we're on the edge of something really big. What that might be depends entirely on who you ask.

Yet I keep going back to, nay reminding myself & others, Our Lady told Conchita the Warning will come when things are at their worst, when Communism returns. I'm sure she told St Lucia similar. The 3 Days of Darkness will be when it's very cold.

Hmm, I'm no wonder if that cold is a state of hearts rather than temp outside, or both?

These things give me cause to keep my "house"/soul in order. As much as we ought to prep our homes, we need to keep our souls ready & rejoice!!

Beth B and AED like this.
  16. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

For a reason....will not Our KING destroy all earthly forms before He returns? Yet, how does that relate to the Great Monarch to come?

Perhaps I need to read up on that, but might that Monarch lead us out of the NWO or destroy it?

17. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Where did this great monarch prophecy originate does anyone know?

AED likes this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

Yes. Truly.

Beth B likes this.
  19. AED

AED Powers

Several old (Middle Ages) prophecies and some later ones too. Some saints and blessed included in the list.

Beth B, Joan J and Praetorian like this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

Apparently Texas --according to some internet prognosticators--may lead the charge. I like Texas. My son got his graduate degree ftom UT. Very very nice place.

Beth B and Praetorian like this.