Irish weather 2018

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by Bartimaeus, Jul 3, 2018.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

Cardinal O'Fiach, bless him, did on one occasion ask the Irsh people to pray for good weather. I am afraid I would not hold my breath waiting for this to be done today. One of the first horrors of Modernism is loss of belief in the supernatural. They would not recognise a Sign of the Times if it jumped up and bit them on the ass.
    Recall the messages of Our Lady at Mount Mellary, she specifially talked off a change of the weather as a Chastisement.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    gracia likes this.
  2. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Although I admit to caring less about farmers than I do about defenceless pre-born babies, I do feel sorry for them now because no amount of forward planning could have prepared them for this drought. We all need to throw ourselves on God's mercy. I wonder will the Farmers' for Choice see any link between this crisis and their exalting humans above the Lord and Giver of Life. Probably not. They'll put it all down to man made climate change.....until the population controllers move the focus from the human herd to cattle.

HeavenlyHosts and gracia like this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

As G K Chesterton siad,

'Those who do not accept God make Governments their God'.

Well let's see Masonic Government fix this one.

Tanker, HeavenlyHosts and gracia like this.
  4. Indy

Indy Praying

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    AED, gracia, Tanker and 1 other person like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

Yes! So sad that these stalinists—cultural stalinists—use this tragedy to further howl and beat their ideological drum. My father used to say “when all else fails read the directions”
    Our directions are the holy Word of God and the 2000 year wisdom of Christ’s Church. Sooner or later when all else fails even the stalinists will have to read the directions.

Mario, Tanker and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Or “say to the rocks: fall on us”

AED likes this.
  7. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

The weather is quite eerie lately.

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  8. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

A good priest friend of mine believes it is over the abortion referendum

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  9. padraig

padraig New Member

I saw one very funny English lady say that if anyone did not like the current heat wave that , 'They should go and live in the North Pole'. :):) She said that the hot weather made her deliriously happy. I can see her point. Now they are telling us the current heat wave should last through right to the end of October. Amazing

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weat...eather-heatwave-met-office-latest-charts-maps

[​IMG]

I love the good weather myself but I wonder what effect another 100 days of hot weather might have on things? For instance the rivers are drying up There are fires all over the palce, water is running very short, the farmers are in a bad way....

But I don't want to be a doomsayer. The good weather is wonderful, thank God for it. But temps of sometimes 20 degrees aove normal do make you think...

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018