Ireland Set to Ban Private Cars While Planning Mass Third World Migration

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by BrianK, Jun 20, 2019.

1. BrianK

BrianK Guest

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/06/20/ireland-ban-cars-climate-mass-migration/

‘Climate Emergency’: Ireland Set to Ban Private Cars While Planning Mass Third World Migration

Drivers will be forced off the roads in Ireland and the population packed into “higher density” cities under a long-awaited climate plan which will ‘revolutionise’ people’s lifestyle and behaviours, according to local media.

“Nudge” policies such as huge tax hikes, as well as bans and red tape outlined in the plan, will pave the way to a “vibrant” Ireland of zero carbon emissions by 2050 according to the government, which last year committed to boost the country’s 4.7 million-strong population by a further million with mass migration.

In order to avert a “climate apocalypse”, the government plans to force people “out of private cars because they are the biggest offenders for emissions”, according to transport minister Shane Ross whose proposals — which include banning fossil fuel vehicles from towns and cities nationwide — are posed to cripple ordinary motorists, local media reports.

Please go to the link to read the rest

2. BrianK

BrianK Guest

padraig likes this.
  3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

:ROFLMAO:(y)

BrianK likes this.
  4. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Brian, This sounds like it should be from the Onion.

5. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Unfortunately I think Ireland really has gotten that bad, that quickly.

gracia and Beth B like this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

I live in the North, we're still under British Rule. For the first time in my life I'm gald of that. We still haven't gotten abortion or same sex marriage, people simply don't want them.

They've gone crazy down there.

jackzokay, gracia, Sanctus and 3 others like this.
  7. Indy

Indy Praying

You better believe it, its that bad, Ireland is heading exactly where satan want it. I really pray that this crazy climate proposal will finally wake people up. But Ireland is so under the control of one large media organisation that sooo many soak in each day.

Also, look at this so called Catholic school which will allow boys to wear skirts. https://www.irishtimes.com/news/edu...ender-neutral-school-uniform-policy-1.3931242

Sanctus, Beth B and Roger Buck like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

Shaking my head.
    Collective insanity.

gracia, Sanctus, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  9. Sam

Sam Powers

I remember during the Rwanda genocide, there was a saying- there are no demons left in hell, they are all in Rwanda. It seems the whole world is covered with them now.

jackzokay, gracia, Sanctus and 6 others like this.
  10. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus Archangels

Beth B, AED, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  11. Roger Buck

Roger Buck Angels

Almost speechless. I imagine there may be some truth to this, but I do wonder if something has got exaggerated along the way?

Herding people into cities though does support global capitalism and it's easy to disguise that goal under the heading of "reducing carbon emissions."

Truly chilling.

gracia likes this.
  12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

gracia likes this.
  13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Satan is attacking one of the former most holiest nations with success....for now. He’s been like a vulture in America as well. Pray the rosary! If the church would promote it more, especially to the youth, this evil invading our world would not be given a foothold. It is in our power to in prison Satan...we can control this evil.

jackzokay, gracia and Tanker like this.
  14. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Folks - there is a great journalist called Gemma O'Doherty working for her party called anti-corruption Ireland who is exposing the New World Order Agenda in Ireland --

I really recommend her and her Youtube channel -- she needs our prayers as the corporate state Fascist media have trashed her as a racist & conspiracy theorist so she must be doing something right when the Presstitutes are after her!!

IRELAND'S SOUL IS DYING BEFORE OUR EYES -- COMMUNISM HAS ARRIVED TO THE LAND OF SAINTS AND SCHOLARS IN THE FORM OF CULTURAL MARXISM AND THE PEOPLE HAVE SWALLOWED THIS POISON WHOLE AS THE MEDIA & EDUCATION SYSTEM HAS COMPLETELY INDOCTRINATED THE MASSES & ARE IN COMPLETE CONTROL---

THIS CULTURAL MARXISM MUST BE RESISTED AT ALL COSTS -- ARE WE PREPARED TO LAY DOWN OUR LIVES AND MAYBE BE IMPRISONED? THAT IS WHAT IT IS GOING TO TAKE TO LANCE THIS POISON FROM OUR LAND AND NATION --

Gemma O'Doherty Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS2D4DG9eXBjSBPKbnlQ3bA

gracia, Roger Buck, Tanker and 3 others like this.
  15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Wow...a Irish Joan of Arc! God bless and protect her! That’s the fight’en Irish I love

gracia, Sanctus, Tanker and 2 others like this.
  16. Dolours

Dolours Guest

I don't like the way she talks about the Gardai.

17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Before the genocide took place in Rwanda our Blessed Mother foretold through her prophets there what was to come down. They did not listen. Ireland, America and many other countries have their prophets as well, which few listen to. All countries who have spurned their prophets will suffer much. But, nothing new under the sun, as this has been the case with God's prophets for 6000 years. Little penance done, little conversions taking place. Evil is taking the day.

Beth B likes this.
  18. garabandal

garabandal Powers

That is because she has uncovered a lot of corruption in the Garda. And she was questioning why two Garda were placed at that school in Greystones - an obvious political move since the Board of Governors had given the go ahead for boys to wear skirts - perversion and child abuse allowed & police protection given when the streets of Ireland are not safe - the job of the police is to protect the public from crime so she was highlighting the irony of a broken system.

https://gemmaodoherty.com/investigations/garda-corruption/

She is not talking about individual Garda but the organisation that has been involved in systemic cover ups such as in the Mary Boyle murder case.

There is no doubt that the justice system in Ireland is corrupt and the Garda are part of the problem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garda_whistleblower_scandal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_Tribunal

https://www.thejournal.ie/anti-corruption-garda-4682171-Jun2019/

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    jackzokay likes this.
  19. Dolours

Dolours Guest

I never heard of Gemma before you posted some of her videos on the forum. That's probably because I ignore national and local news. If I don't trust the media to be fair in its coverage of Catholicism, why would I trust their reporting on anything else? Anyway, if we want to know what's in store for us, we will find out by watching what's happening where the real power brokers are, and none of them are in Ireland. Our leaders in every walk of life are mere pawns and we've seen how easily our people are manipulated. I'm sure that Gemma is a very fine person and well intentioned but she strikes me as being a bit OTT. Is she trying to be Ireland's version of Tommy Robinson?

I'm sure there are corrupt Garda but that doesn't mean the entire police force is corrupt. And I don't believe that our entire justice system is corrupt. Every profession has its bad apples but more often than not the bad are a minority. Our entire medical profession hasn't turned into a death cult because some of our doctors are abortionists. Bear in mind that, just like our priests, the members of those bodies are drawn from our society. This country is what we made it. To our shame, we all played some part in turning it into what it has become. Other than prayer, I don't know how to fix it, so for that reason I don't want to beat up on anyone who recognises that our civilisation is coming apart at the seams and isn't waiting for someone else to act. I admire Gemma's enthusiasm but it seems to me that she's using a scatter gun approach.

I saw nothing wrong with the Guards being nearby in case there was hassle as the children were arriving for school. That nothing happened doesn't mean that nothing could have happened.

And what was the point of her raising with a parish priest some issue with the Carmelites?

I thought that the priest was very gracious towards her. I think she (and we all) would do well to watch the interview again. What he called Bolivarism can manifest itself in different forms which might appear to be opposites a la Marxism and Fascism but have more similarities than differences. We all act as though Ireland's fall from grace was sudden and relatively recent. On reflection, I'm not so sure of that. I wouldn't be surprised if some time in the far distant future objective Catholic historians will recognise the seed of this apostasy as having been sown maybe a couple of centuries ago. Maybe the seed took a long time to grow roots and sprout into the current catastrophe. Not being the sharpest tool in the box, I could be way wide of the mark, but it seems to me that there's something spiritually unhealthy surrounding what national pride has done to us. I'm having trouble putting into words what I'm thinking so I apologise if you can't make sense out of what I'm trying to say.

Roger Buck, AED and garabandal like this.
  20. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus Archangels

H
    Hi. I can understand your I initial reaction to Gemma. She is very exuberant to put it mildly. I find it helpful to dip into her videos every couple of weeks, just to know what is actually happening in Ireland.
    I agree most Gardaî and judges are decent but just like with dodgy bishops, the bad apples make sure they are in positions to impact decisions about the stuff that matters to them. Gemma has the time energy and inclination to see patterns of lenient sentences being handed out to sex offenders etc.
    She was the journalist sacked for trying to uncover the dodgy head of the Gardaî and was the first to support Maurice McCabe.
    From my experience I may not agree with the weight of some of her arguments but I can't deny the content.
    Other outliers in Ireland are:
    http://theheelersdiaries.blogspot.com.
    And
    https://www.grandtorino.ie/

Again, the weight of their arguments may irritate but there is more truth with them than with the easier to digest MSM.