Ilford London; Globalisation

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Jul 16, 2021.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

So sad, so very,very sad.

It is happening everywhere right across the Globe.

Te Deum, Byron, AED and 1 other person like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

Ilford; 1965

[​IMG]

Byron and Julia like this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

Ilford today.

[​IMG]

Byron, HeavenlyHosts and Julia like this.
  4. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

And what are the chances of an indigenous person being voted into local council seats or government positions. Values, virtues and civilisation as we knew it will be lost. Glad I don't live near London.

Much the same happened up country back in the 60's and 70's, or so a former work colleague from up country told me some years ago. She said people who once were great neighbours and always there to help in an emergency woke up one day and realised locals were in the minority, many of them moved on when their communities were destroyed by strangers with nothing in common began to fill the old neighbourhoods.

I don't care where people come from as long as they believe in the same God as we do, and respect the values we need to live in peace and justice or fair play. This is dying now with all the minority priorities, which oblige indigenous people to berate themselves and learn to be ashamed of everything that happened in another age long ago. But who cares as long as the minority gets whatever it has decided it is entitled to... except God of course. So called minorities have no need of a god, they see themselves as a god. Sigh.

Some Irish communities are also beginning to feel the pinch too.

Clare A, Te Deum, Byron and 1 other person like this.
  5. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

And I do remember going to Ilford years ago when one of my sisters lived there. God be good to the days as my mother used to say RIP.

Byron, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

Almost as if it was planned.....;)

Byron likes this.
  7. padraig

padraig New Member

Te Deum and Byron like this.
  8. padraig

padraig New Member

If people have under Free Speech the right to Bend the Knee for Marxist, 'Black Lives Matter', boo and insult their Flag and Nation.

Well then why then so other People not have the right to boo and jeer when people Bend the Knee and to say that despite bending of the knee that they themselves, love their Nation and Flag?

Sauce for the goose , sauce for the gander?

Freedom of Speech means just that. Freedom of Speech, booing included.

If people can bend the knee, folks can also boo bending the knee.

Bringing Marxist politics into sport was always foolish in the first place

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
    TinNM, AED and Byron like this.
  9. Byron

Byron Powers

It is planned. The destruction of western civilization has been in the works for quite some time. So sad.