If You Can’t Say Anything Nice…

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by BrianK, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatima

Fatima Powers

It seems to me the Pope won't have to excommunicate anyone, as the Warning will do this and it will be a personal choice at that time to follow the one true church or not. With the church becoming "very small, but very holy" as Pope Benedict prophecized we will already be in a period, after the Warning, that we will clearly see/know who is among the believers and who is among the followers of the antichrist.

Elly and padraig like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

I think this is probably too. We have gotten to a point were anything a Pope says or does is irrelevant tot hese people they simply will not obey him. I suspect that is why poor Pope Benedict resigned because he knew they would not listen. He gave up.

It I am right and Pope Francsi is the Pope described by Our Lady in the Prophesies of Our Lady of Good Sucess then he is described as a , 'Wsie man'. But also as someone who , 'Will not speak out'. I find this so interesting. It gives mea much more postive outlook on the Pope Francis's pontificate as it seem to me to imply he is up against forces that he simply cannot overcome, rather like Pope Benedict. Weakness , rather than evil.

Who knows what is going on in the Vatican really. But I think these prohesies give good insight. Also loads of hope.

Elly and Carol55 like this.
  3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

It would appear that this Pope is the last one of this era....and in the New Era, the fulfillment of the Our Father and living in the Divine Will as even better than the original Garden since Satan will be banned for a period, and where God and man are living as one, there won't be any institutional Church or need for such. God will be with man as once He was and as always intended. IOW, it will be beyond what most can imagine, based, as human nature does, on comparisons only with what now exists....can't be/totally different w/ preternatural gifts et al.

After the Warning there is only justice....and that's God's Justice, not man's. Those consecrated won't have to fear. And those who decide for God after their Warning experience will also be dealt with in God's preparation of them as well for the New Era....through their own testing!

4. padraig

padraig New Member

I don't think we reach that point till after the three days of darkness which is maybe up to a century away.

5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Why would the three days of darkness be that far away? Everything seems ripe for such already....the creation/cosmic expectations to arrive as well as the very state of the world/man's very soul. We are witnessing the very fact that unless there is some supernatural intervention hardly a soul could be saved....thus the promise of the shortening of the promised events....mostly through the pleadings of our Mother. I mean, what else, via man's own attempts alone could possibly change the trajectory now being experienced that are said to be worse than Sodom or "like" the times of Noah already?

Fatima likes this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

I think it is far off because there are two rounds to this, rather like two rounds in a boxing match. We are mvoing towards the time , through the Chastisement of the Illumination of Conscience (as prpphisied in places such as Garabandal, among others) . I believe this will lead otwards a great disastor, probably the beggings ofthe outbreak of world war three and the Illumination of Conscince will be used to save us. A heavenly good kick up the ass ,so to speak.

Thenwe have a generalised convesion. End of round one, so to speak.

Then round two when people turn form the Illumination with even greater evil. They spit in Godfaces and so the three daysf darkness.

Again those who survie turn to God and even more ownderful reign of peace.

End of round two.

7. padraig

padraig New Member

the third round is the one that leads to the great apostasy at the End of Time, which is good ness knows how long away. Centuries , probably. It is a bit like the story of Israel or the waves of the sea.

Apostasy.

Chatisement.

Conversion.

these three stages over and over again.

8. padraig

padraig New Member

9. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

All the more reason to visualize the image of The Divine Mercy and say; "JESUS, I TRUST IN YOU"!!!

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

Sam likes this.
  10. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

Spirit of the created one is everywhere. Been in the church from the beginning...with the man called Judas. So ya, he is in the church...always has.

b a

11. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

Days of Darkness!!?? I'm thinking we are living in Days of Darkness .... NOW!! .... and they are getting .... DARKER.... Every Day!!
    Git Your **** Together ....... Soul & Body .... grab everyone Ya can!! Time to gather at the foot of The Cross!!

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

JAK, padraig and fallen saint like this.
  12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

13. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

I liked his show :)

:(

Carol55 likes this.
  14. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I think the "two rounds" will be the human destruction started by Russia, which will include nuclear around the world and perhaps will last 2 weeks and kill millions as Nathan's NDE foretold, followed by the Warning, Miracle. Then the second phase of Chastisements from God, reign of Antichrist, 3 day's of darkness (which destroys all remaining evil on earth) bringing about the complete purification of this sinful world and into the 'New Earth, Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Second Coming and long era of peace.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    earthtoangels likes this.
  15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I think the shades of darkness are just beginning to be drawn.

Elly and earthtoangels like this.
  16. padraig

padraig New Member

I wonder if the devil has any idea at all that is back is about to be broken, or does his pride blind him? All the prophesies clearly indicate his total defeat, he must know this.

It must be so strange and sad being the devil. Like being a footballer who knows he will loose every game. Yet still he keeps playing. I suppose he has nothing else to do and nowhere else to go. Hell is truly terrible.

Elly likes this.
  17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Oh, he knows. He is well aware of scripture and every prophecy (past and present) and has become very aggressive. He is ready to hand off all his evil to his advocate puppet, the Antichrist. He full well knows his time is nearly at end and is bringing as many souls to hell at this moment as he can.

Has anyone else noticed that sodomy and satanic activity, which until recent has been carried out in silence in dark homes, is now fully 'in your face' in the open and gaining power on all fronts? This is not by accident. It is the handy work of the devil and all his puppets are coming out in droves.

Elly and padraig like this.
  18. padraig

padraig New Member

Many, many, even if our political leaders are clearly fully demonically possessed.

19. padraig

padraig New Member

Even the ones that are not; which if them would you trust or turn your back on, even for a second?

20. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Pope Francis is laying the ground for the renewed Catholic Church, a church that will not tolerate elitism or deviancy, a Church that will only be possible after the Warning has corrected the conscience of the world. Pope Francis is preparing us to let go of all that blocks or causes imbalance in our approach to heaven. He is making straight and leveling the spiritual road ahead. A Church whose yes will be yes and whose no will be no. The world will not be able to accommodate or grow such a Church until after the Warning. Truth has never changed and will never change but circumstances have changed and Satan is riding these changes to his best advantage. From the start, resistance to the changes for which we are being prepared in this pontificate has been evident among clergy and laity alike. In this opposition the fact that no attempt has been made to change truth is minimised and the dangers of change maximised. Pain is not caused by change but by resistance to change. Here we are talking about the pain of schism. The schismatics are those who will abandon Francis and take others with them. You have the wrong pope in your sights Padraig but there will be another good Pope. Pope Pius XII did not speak out in the way that world understands 'speaking out' but his reserve saved many lives and he suffered for this action just as Pope Francis is suffering. Sorry - a bit rushed - at lunch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.