I Am Very angry

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Feb 8, 2017.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

Let it just be recorded in case be in be forgotten that I am very.very angry indeed in fact I am in a rage t the pious fence sitters given the great evil that has come upon the Church who have elected do fall silent

A curse lies on you for you for your silence!!!

A curse on you for your Cowardice

May God forgive you

Aviso likes this.
  2. padraig

padraig Powers

If you in your very, very , very comfortable positions
    do not pay for your Apostasy in this life..

be assured you will pay for it in the life to come...

Mario likes this.
  3. padraig

padraig Powers

4. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Heavenly Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.

Merciful Jesus, Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Lord, I surrender myself to You, take care of everything.

Mario and lynnfiat like this.
  5. padraig

padraig Powers

Job 4:7–8

Or where were the upright cut off?

8 As I have seen, those who plow iniquity

and sow trouble reap the same.

6. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Time fly's. It is coming up on its first anniversary since AL was given to us by Pope Francis. This is plenty of time to determine whether one will stay with the unchanging doctrines of the faith or join the world in support of sexual immorality. You can't have it both ways. It is truly and either/or decision one had better make quick, as God's mercy is coming to an end soon. If you are having a hard time making your decision, just ask yourself what the world is applauding. Then look at who around you is keeping with the unchanging teachings of the faith. I am sure each church and diocese has its orthodox or heterodoxy, but I assume most would favor the popes ambiguity and choose divorce and remarriage. Time to get off the fence and choose. Some on MOG have chosen to go with the world some have chosen to stay with the 6th commandment while dancing on the head of a pin and others are still on the fence. As for me and my family, we will stay with the truth that has been handed on from God, through his son Jesus and through the magisterium of the church for 2000 years.

little me, RoryRory, AED and 8 others like this.
  7. padraig

padraig Powers

Revelation 19:1-3

After this I heard what seemed to be the loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, crying out, “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, for his judgments are true and just; for he has judged the great prostitute who corrupted the earth with her immorality, and has avenged on her the blood of his servants.” Once more they cried out, “Hallelujah! The smoke from her goes up forever and ever.”

[​IMG]

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow...udgment-20-scriptures-to-study/#ixzz4Y8jT8yZm

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  8. padraig

padraig Powers

It's time to get angry

9. padraig

padraig Powers

It is time to get very,very, very angry

10. padraig

padraig Powers

..and just to say, ' 'No'

11. Jonah

Jonah Angels

I'm angry with Bishop Robert Barron for trivializing the Church's teaching on human sexuality, marriage and life by calling them 'pelvic issues'.

Blessed is the fruit of thy womb...we say it so many times a day, with love and awe...it's not a pelvic issue...it's the mystery of the universe. Makes me sooooooo mad...

12. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

And to think these pelvic issues started with Adam and Eve. They might be far more serious in God's eyes than many give credence to in these confusing times.

Booklady and Dolours like this.
  13. BrianK

BrianK Guest

This is worth listening to, as well as reading the accompanying quotes from saints. (Some of the rest of the images should be taken with a big grain of salt):

Booklady likes this.
  14. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

I am suspicious of Bishop Barron after his criticism of Dr. Ralph Martin's book, Will Many be Saved?. Bishop Barron vehemently disagreed with Dr. Martin's assertion that many people are in hell. In fact, Bishop Barron believes it may be possible that hell is empty. He contradicts both our Lord and Catholic teaching on this fundamental issue.

So, maybe it's not surprising that he wants to minimize issues of sexual morality. BUT IT"S CRAZY, since issues of sexual morality are destroying the family, our culture, and countless souls.

Padraig is right. We need to be angry enough to stand up to people like Bishop Barron who are turning the Catholic faith into meaningless drivel.

15. BrianK

BrianK Guest

St. John Chrysostom on how long our Lord will ask us to endure wicked men:

What then does the Master? He forbids them, saying, “Lest haply ye root up the wheat with them.” And this He said, to hinder wars from arising, and blood and slaughter. For it is not right to put a heretic to death, since an implacable war would be brought into the world. By these two reasons then He restrains them; one, that the wheat be not hurt; another, that punishment will surely overtake them, if incurably diseased. Wherefore, if you would have them punished, yet without harm to the wheat, I bid you wait for the proper season.

But what means, “Lest ye root up the wheat with them?” Either He means this, If you are to take up arms, and to kill the heretics, many of the saints also must needs be overthrown with them; or that of the very tares it is likely that many may change and become wheat. If therefore ye root them up beforehand, you injure that which is to become wheat, slaying some, in whom there is yet room for change and improvement. He does not therefore forbid our checking heretics, and stopping their mouths, and taking away their freedom of speech, and breaking up their assemblies and confederacies, but our killing and slaying them. [emphasis added]

From http://www.onepeterfive.com/an-enemy-has-done-this/

16. Dean

Dean Archangels

Padraig, have not read anything in the last 24-hours for obvious reasons. Did something new come up or happen?

17. Elisa

Elisa Powers

Padraig, could you please explain me what this is about ? Thanks a lot.
    View attachment 6067

18. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

God sees and knows all - all is in His Will.
    We need to do as our Mother Mary has asked us -
    "Pray, pray, pray!" Also to make our First
    Saturdays as requested at Fatima, and to
    "pray for our Shepherds".

MMarie, Carol55, Mario and 2 others like this.
  19. Aviso

Aviso Guest

I share your opinion, The mufflers will also be held accountable before God, especially Cardinals and Bishops, in no way the current situation should last long, I also want to reassure our Friends and I am known also for my serious and probably one of the 1st on this Forum to warn readers about this Pontificate (remember that I was banned precisely for this reason) as on my own blog and this cost me a lot (you cannot imagine how many insults I received since 3 years now) 1 more year not more, keep this news from me, thank you.

20. SteveD

SteveD Archangels

I was also one of the first and was castigated by many for doing so. Now I see that every priest who has a blog and is faithful to traditional teaching is greatly troubled no matter for how long they gave Pope Francis the benefit of the doubt. Now there is no doubt, we KNOW.

Here is a link that might be of interest to some.

http://marymagdalen.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/a-fearful-email-from-malta.html

One of the (two Maltese) bishops has instructed his priests that we must follow the current Pope (specifically in the matter of Communion for the 'remarried) and whatever else he provides instruction about, and if the next one has different views, then we just do what he says instead. A BISHOP!

The German Bishops are predictably 'in tune' with the new instructions. So now we have a situation where it depends on your geographical position as to whether your situation is that of an unrepentant adulterer or as someone who is to be accompanied and who is merely asked to examine their conscience about receiving the Body and Blood of Christ while in grave sin. The national Conferences of Bishops will be able to provide differing instructions/'advice' to their priests (for a limited time only until Francis intervenes to support any minority of bishops in any country who want to do what he wants.) He is following his own advice given to the young people at the International Youth Day to go back to your dioceses and 'make a mess'. A mess this truly is.

Francis' namesake (Saint Francis) spoke (on his deathbed) of an irregularly elected Pope who would bring down this sort of chaos in the Church - he is here, it is now.,

SgCatholic, little me, AED and 2 others like this.